🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump and the Mexicans

Get it straight. Trump called out Mexico for sending undesirable class of migrants to the US. Rapists and drug dealers are not what any country wants to be receiving.
If you are Mexican and get insulted by this, that’s your problem. The truth hurts. Taking it out on Trump is not going to solve this. I know many Mexican Americans. who share this view.

I don't see a fundamental difference between Mexican and cowboy culture at all. In terms of morals, they are exactly the same. True American women are almost indistinguishable from Mexican women.

Trump publicly cynically insulted a dead American soldier and his parents. This is absolutely outrageous for the right.
This shame must be washed away. Trump should be kicked out of the Republican Party in disgrace.
Joe Biden is demented, and he speaks the truth of what he is over, and over which is of the Progressive views on people. No one takes him up on it. Whoopi Goldberg should be fired for what she said yesterday about the Holocaust. I guarantee you as she was living in the hood, she hated Jewish people.

The Yankees were involved in atrocities, I do not consider them Americans. Cowboys herded cows and protected their land from Yankee

It's in the past. Now in the American army the times of same-sex marriages and honoring the Taliban.
Lol I’m still here.. many of us

Lol I’m still here.. many of us
If you were "still there" you wouldn't let this happen.

By the way, Trump did not do anything against this either. He signed the deal with the Taliban.

I don’t.. and
And faggots don't give a damn about your presence.
i

What did Trump do to prevent this from happening?

How did Trump strengthen family values? He publicly flogged his wife for posing naked?

How about those 200 dead Russian mercenaries in Syria, back when Trump was President?

That was awesome. You'll probably lose quite a few more if you invade Ukraine.
By the way, all operations of the Russian military forces in Syria were coordinated with the Pentagon.

The conflict in Ukraine is beneficial to all leftists, both in Moscow and in the United States. The left wants as many Ukrainians, Russians and Americans to die as possible. This conflict is inflated from scratch. Ukrainian nationalists proteges of the left. Bandera was leftist, he destroyed Ukrainians and Poles in the interests of Bolshevism. Breaking the brotherhood of Poles and Ukrainians is the main goal of Bolshevism.

Forum List

Back