Trump and the Mexicans

By the way, all operations of the Russian military forces in Syria were coordinated with the Pentagon.

The conflict in Ukraine is beneficial to all leftists, both in Moscow and in the United States. The left wants as many Ukrainians, Russians and Americans to die as possible. This conflict is inflated from scratch. Ukrainian nationalists proteges of the left. Bandera was leftist, he destroyed Ukrainians and Poles in the interests of Bolshevism. Breaking the brotherhood of Poles and Ukrainians is the main goal of Bolshevism.

Go away, Ivan.

Come back when can post some hilarious dash-cam videos of you drunk Russians fighting in the middle of the highway, or some Russian wiggers doing the Slavik squat.

:laughing0301:

1643723650942.png

i

D7J6lDrW0AA7jIc.jpg:large

The massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia (Polish: rzeź wołyńska, literally: Volhynian slaughter; Ukrainian: Волинська трагедія, Volyn tragedy), were carried out in German-occupied Poland by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, or the UPA, with the support of parts of the local Ukrainian population against the Polish minority in Volhynia, Eastern Galicia, parts of Polesia and Lublin region from 1943 to 1945.[4] The peak of the massacres took place in July and August 1943. Most of the victims were women and children.[5] Many of the Polish victims regardless of age or gender were tortured before being killed; some of the methods included rape, dismemberment or immolation, among others.[6] The UPA's actions resulted in between 50,000[1] and 100,000 deaths.[7][8]

I'm sure Americans are smart enough to understand this situation. I swear I think Americans are smart people and I love America.

Go away, Ivan.

Come back when can post some hilarious dash-cam videos of you drunk Russians fighting in the middle of the highway, or some Russian wiggers doing the Slavik squat.
This is what Americans are turning into now.

JGalt
I am sure that you are a propagandist close to the left Moscow Gautleiters. The tricks that you use are peculiar to the Moscow left propaganda: tricks designed for fools. This is not typical for America. Do you receive money from Moscow or from London?

JGalt
These techniques are easily recognizable. No one is doing such cheap stuff here, except for two Moscow propagandists, Litvin and you

JGalt
I am sure that you are a propagandist close to the left Moscow Gautleiters. The tricks that you use are peculiar to the Moscow left propaganda: tricks designed for fools. This is not typical for America. Do you receive money from Moscow or from London?

You won't find my name all over the internet, posting in Russian.

Rue Paul.jpg

You won't find my name all over the internet, posting in Russian
This is not necessary in order to work for the propaganda of Moscow or London. I'm sure you've been hired.

My posts have nothing to do with propaganda, any sane person will see that. I do not support the current policy of Moscow at all and I am not a supporter of the conflict between Russia and America.

I am a supporter of the Reagan policy. Anyone who has read my previous posts knows this.

And none of the Moscow propagandists, at least since 2014, would support the policy of Reagan and the time of Reagan-Gorbachev in the USSR. This is due to the turn of Russia to the left after the departure of Bush. Before Bush's departure, Putin was loyal to America and pursued a moderate-rightist policy, but then he lost his leverage and left the ruling party. Now there is NO such propaganda, there is the opposite vector, the left vector.

I am a supporter of the Reagan policy. Anyone who has read my previous posts knows this.

Reagan wrecked your economy, you don't remember? Shortages, long lines for food, the Berlin Wall torn down.

Just as Trump wrecked your oil-based economy with sanctions against the Nord Stream II pipeline and taking the brakes off our own oil production.

But I can understand how your knowledge of American politics is skewed, Ivan. Living in a communist country, you only know what Pravda and RT lets you know.

And the "argument" in itself that a person is engaged in propaganda only on the basis of the fact that he is a foreigner is a trick for fools.

Real right-wingers like Reagan and Bush loved the Mexicans. Mexican machos are almost cowboys, Mexican beauties are far from matriarchal leftist women, Mexican culture is brutal and patriarchal, it is close to right-wing aesthetics just like cowboys.

When the left "right" came, they began to preach other values. Judeo-Christian humility, hatred for boxing, for men's activities, "family values" in the form of a shameless display of the naked bodies of their wives, humility in front of the Taliban terrorists, mercantilism, denial of male ideals.

It's all "fine", but I don't understand where the right-wing politics is?

Trump has done massive damage to the right.

He split the party, he denominationalized rightist ideals, he sold America's achievements in Afghanistan to the leftist Taliban, he devalued family values, and he flirted with leftist Moscow.

By insulting the Mexicans, he significantly reduced the right-wing electorate. Texas is still the most right-wing state in the US

If the clans of the old right that were behind Reagan's policies don't come back, the right has no chance after this blow.
I have never seen Trump insult Mexicans. He wouldn't insult Mexicans as a group.

Reagan wrecked your economy, you don't remember? Shortages, long lines for food, the Berlin Wall torn down.

This is a typical lie, which is characteristic of modern leftist Moscow propaganda. Under Reagan, the Soviet Union did away with alcoholism, the economy grew, and active housing construction was carried out. Most people received personal housing in 85-91.
The main upheavals in Russia were during the Clinton era

Your rhetoric exactly copies modern Moscow leftist propaganda.

Just as Trump wrecked your oil-based economy with sanctions against the Nord Stream II pipeline and taking the brakes off our own oil production.
This is also a typical leftist lie. The recession in the Russian economy was under the Democrats, the main blow was in 2014.

You don't say anything at all that contradicts leftist Moscow propaganda. You differ from the leftist Moscow propagandists only in that you write in English.

The notion that Trump insulted Mexicans as a group is propaganda, which means the entire thread is propaganda.
Whether there were direct insults or not, the politics were against them and it was in the interests of the left.

The notion that Trump insulted Mexicans as a group is propaganda, which means the entire thread is propaganda.
The Mexicans are strengthening the right. Texas is the right state. Even illegal immigration from Mexico is de facto in the interests of the right

Forum List

Back