Trump And The Return Of Political Life

Thank God there are still people out there who are actually intelligent.
For your daily briefing:
Thank God Trump Isn't a Foreign Policy Expert - American Greatness
The retarded author is totally unaware of the fact that we are living in the most peaceful period in the history of mankind. No wonder he’s the type to celebrate a President being completely ignorant.
/----/ He seems pretty competent to me when he fixes Obozo's fails:
AMERICA TO HOST WORLD CUP 2026...
FLASHBACK: OBAMA FAILED TO BRING BACK GAMES...

Thank God there are still people out there who are actually intelligent.
For your daily briefing:
Thank God Trump Isn't a Foreign Policy Expert - American Greatness
The retarded author is totally unaware of the fact that we are living in the most peaceful period in the history of mankind. No wonder he’s the type to celebrate a President being completely ignorant.
/----/ He seems pretty competent to me when he fixes Obozo's fails:
AMERICA TO HOST WORLD CUP 2026...
FLASHBACK: OBAMA FAILED TO BRING BACK GAMES...
^ :cuckoo:

Finals are in Mexico. Viva Mexico!

Read the piece...It's actually a compliment to his acumen, and the fact that he's not beholden to the "experts" (who keep managing to fuck things up even more) to do his deal making.

Read the piece...It's actually a compliment to his acumen, and the fact that he's not beholden to the "experts" (who keep managing to fuck things up even more) to do his deal making.
I did read it. Fawning, partisan hackery.

/----/ Oh, you mean he's not a partisan hack, seething with rage about Trump like you?

/----/ Oh, you mean he's not a partisan hack, seething with rage about Trump like you?
Let’s just say he’s not on his first pair of knee pads

I find very accurate...For all his faults (and there are a good number of them) Trump has failed to fall into the trap of believing that the "experts" know more than anyone else.
Trump has been around the so called 'experts' all his life.
He KNOWS who is a fraud bullshitter and who isn't.
NO ONE in the highest levels of US real estate who ends up making billions got to that point by being a "clown/dummy" as the LIB "experts" keep claiming he is.
Every small town real estate developer in the country will tell you what a fucking filthy snake pit the business is.
Those who can survive and actually make real net money are as fucking tough as nails and highly intelligent.

Forum List

Back