Trump and Trump's lawyer say the FBI picture of documents on office floor staged

CYA.

Ifthey had a case they wouldn’t be pushing this PR campaign.
They are trying to make sure a dumbass like you does not go out and shoot an FBI agent to make your cult leader Trump happy.
It is your fault. You have to play to the lowest denominator.

If they are they are as big of idiots as Trump and his lawyer.
There were conflicting information at first. We now know they found the box, plus 3 documents in his desk and put them all together on the floor for a photo as evidence of what they had found. There will be more photos shown eventually, I would guess.

Echoing another poster, why are classified documents being photographed and posted for the world to see? Doesn't pass the smell test.

The documents themselves were not photographed, did you not look at the picture?

No government agents would photograph top secret documents
They did and showed the world they did.
Even Trump's incompetent lawyer is not saying the image of secret documents is illegal.
Is anything that you say truthful. You are constantly making shit up. You live in a make believe world.

Yet they took the time to carefully arrange them so as to show only covers, but making it look as if they were carelessly tossed on the floor instead of neatly lined up on a table. Doesn't pass the smell test.
There are more than covers. The white papers cover the actual classified information.

Those are cover pages you're seeing. The classified information is in the following pages.

Is this really that complicated?
It seems very "creative" to me to take the time to carefully arrange some papers to as to show only inflammatory information, but at the same time appear to be haphazardly thrown into a pile. Combine that with the purpose of posting the picture and it's questionable in my mind. I would expect a defense attorney to start screaming jury tampering, and TRUMP!'s probably will.

The FBI has never suggested that was the way the documents were found!

The FBI placed the documents in the way shown to create a lasting impression on the American people on what was taking place in numerous locations in Trump's hideout.

Time mag should award it the picture of the year!

In other words, the FBI are playing fkng hardball!

It just ain't fairrrrrrr??

There were conflicting information at first. We now know they found the box, plus 3 documents in his desk and put them all together on the floor for a photo as evidence of what they had found. There will be more photos shown eventually, I would guess.
The conflicting information was coming from Trump. They were trying to put some truth to what they did so Trump would not start a civil war based on his lies.

They did and showed the world they did.
Even Trump's incompetent lawyer is saying the image of secret documents is illegal.
Is anything that you say truthful. You are constantly making shit up. You live in a make believe world.
Naw, not in your lifetime. That’s how we know it’s staged

The FBI has never suggested that was the way the documents were found!

The FBI placed the documents in the way shown to create a lasting impression on the American people on what was taking place in numerous locations in Trump's hideout.

Time mag should award it the picture of the year!

In other words, the FBI are playing fkng hardball!

It just ain't fairrrrrrr??
So they admit this is a PR campaign.

Then why the picture at all, if not to influence those who will ultimately decide if a crime has been committed and by whom?

To show examples of what they found. The picture was done in response to Trump's lawyer claiming there was no classified material there.

Then why the picture at all, if not to influence those who will ultimately decide if a crime has been committed and by whom?
Dude, if those were actually top secret, they would all be fired and arrested for violating security clearances. Idiot citizens without clearance don’t know that

Dude, if those were actually top secret, they would all be fired and arrested for violating security clearances. Idiot citizens without clearance don’t know that

It is not illegal to take a picture of the cover sheet. Have you ever even seen a classified document?

It seems very "creative" to me to take the time to carefully arrange some papers to as to show only inflammatory information, but at the same time appear to be haphazardly thrown into a pile. Combine that with the purpose of posting the picture and it's questionable in my mind. I would expect a defense attorney to start screaming jury tampering, and TRUMP!'s probably will.
The DOJ was answering Trump's filing denying that there were no more classified documents at Mar O Lago in August

Trump and Trump's lawyer say the FBI picture of documents on office floor staged.
YES THEY ARE, IDIOTS. THAT IS STANDARD FBI PROCEDURE. FBI STATED THE IMAGES ARE STAGED. IT WAS TO SHOW WHAT WAS IN ONE FILE.
The Trump minions follow the lead and scream the FBI is a fraud. What a bunch of fricking idiots.
The fact that Trump's lawyer does not know the purpose of the image shows she is incompetent.

You seem to be very upset about this. Like you've never noticed this kind of runaround anywhere else in the government.

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

Forum List

Back