Trump and Vet Groups Blasts W Bush For Charging Vets $100,000 For Speech

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015
Trump is the only Republican who has condemned AWOL co-President Bush for greedily taking $100,000 for speaking to a group of wounded vets. Unlike Bush who would exploit the very veterans his lies wounded and killed Donald Trump would open his check book and donate to our wounded vets.

1. Trump Slams George W. Bush for Charging Veterans Group ...
    www.newsmax.com/Headline/Helping-a.../654247/
    Newsmax Media
    3 hours ago - Donald Trump walloped George W. Bush with a verbal haymaker ...Bush charged $100,000 to speak at a fundraiser for U.S. military veterans ...

1. Bush blasted for $100,000 fee to speak to veterans group ...
    national.suntimes.com/.../bush-blasted-100000-fee-speak-veterans-group
    8 hours ago - Former President George W. Bush took in $100000 to speak to a ...Donald Trump — who apparently is not a fan of Bush's speaking style ...
Trump is not the only one slamming the former liar/coward in chief. Veterans groups are also calling the former war criminal out for continuing to exploit vets. Have you no shame Shrub?! Apparently not.

1. Donald Trump and Iraq veterans blast George W. Bush's ...
    https://www.rawstory.com/.../donald-trump-and-iraq-veter...
    The Raw Story
    6 hours ago - Donald Trump and Iraq veterans blast George W. Bush's $100,000 speaking fee. International ... George W. Bush speaks to CBS News (screen grab). Don't miss ... 0. South Carolina to take down Confederate flag on Friday. 0.
I think even Hitler would have had more decorum than money bags Bush when it came to his wounded troops. Hitler was not a chicken hawk either. Hitler actually served heroically in WW-1 while Bush went AWOL. Only a slime ball worst than Hitler would charge wounding veterans for one of his incoherent speeches.

guess what troll,your idol and hero slick willie clinton is pals with the Bush family.they have been spotted golfing many times over the years together.

• Banned
guess what troll,your idol and hero slick willie clinton is pals with the Bush family.they have been spotted golfing many times over the years together.

What does that have to do with the fact that your war criminal boy George W Bush took $100,000 for a speech to wounded and disabled vets? Explain that LIAR!

You call it awol I call it the proper way for an ex president to slip into history & let his successors fill his role.
As to the story I'm sure it gives you a willy....

It's being reported the speech grossed around 3 million. I doubt many other speakers would have drawn that considering it was a veteran's affair. Most certainly Slick Willie and Cankles wouldn't have grossed that. But I think Dubya could have waived it. I also think people blasting him for this shouldn't be throwing stones unless they are also criticizing the Clinton's and their fees

• Banned
It's being reported the speech grossed around 3 million. I doubt many other speakers would have drawn that considering it was a veteran's affair. Most certainly Slick Willie and Cankles wouldn't have grossed that. But I think Dubya could have waived it. I also think people blasting him for this shouldn't be throwing stones unless they are also criticizing the Clinton's and their fees

It's been reported by whom. Post a link. It is a fact however that most pedophiles are members of your Republican party and you support the GOP and that means you support pedophiles. Proof the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are Republican.

CCjH43NUMAA8FR4.jpg

It's been reported by whom. Post a link. It is a fact however that most pedophiles are members of your Republican party and you support the GOP and that means you support pedophiles. Proof the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are Republican.

CCjH43NUMAA8FR4.jpg

You need to get off the pedophile thing Fat Ass, no decent person wants to read that shit every time you post. Get off your fat ass and do your own research

Why would vets want to hear W anyway?

As a vet myself, I don't want to hear anything from a coward who went AWOL from the National Guard without penalty and lied others into unnecessary war. I served in Vietnam with National guard and reservists who were sent there after missing meetings. But their father didn't have the influence that W's daddy had.

Forum List

Back