Trump and Women

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
Trump is having a temper tantrum because a woman is going to be on the panel at the next debate. She doesn't "respect" him. Trump has called women bimbos, pigs, commented on their looks, and mocked them. He's referred to his wives and girlfriends as a nice piece of ___ on his arm. Two of his three wives have had green cards. Hey, if he can't marry them, send them back! But not to worry....Sarah Palin has endorsed him. Mama Grizzly and her dysfunctional family embody all the family values. Frick or Frack is a woman beater and Bristol, who's into abstinence, had two immaculate conceptions.

Trump also wants to stop muslim refugees, who are mostly male, from pouring into this country. As you probably know, muslim are not for women being liberated, not by a long shot. In reality, a woman would be nuts to support any other candidate but Trump on this issue alone.

jennerandbill.jpg

trash.png

callme.jpg

waronwomen.jpg

Trump is having a temper tantrum because a woman is going to be on the panel at the next debate. She doesn't "respect" him. Trump has called women bimbos, pigs, commented on their looks, and mocked them. He's referred to his wives and girlfriends as a nice piece of ___ on his arm. Two of his three wives have had green cards. Hey, if he can't marry them, send them back! But not to worry....Sarah Palin has endorsed him. Mama Grizzly and her dysfunctional family embody all the family values. Frick or Frack is a woman beater and Bristol, who's into abstinence, had two immaculate conceptions.
Sounds to me that you dislike it when a man out temper tantrums you.

Trump is having a temper tantrum because a woman is going to be on the panel at the next debate. She doesn't "respect" him. Trump has called women bimbos, pigs, commented on their looks, and mocked them. He's referred to his wives and girlfriends as a nice piece of ___ on his arm.

I'm flummoxed. I can't imagine why any woman wouldn't respect that litany, can you? :dunno:

Andrea Mitchell moderated a debate. Dana Bash moderated a debate. Maria Bartiromo moderated a debate. Becky Quick moderated a debate.

No issues whatsoever.

I don't think this narrative is going to fly, Elizabeth Warren Avatar Look-alike.

I wouldn't vote for a male feminist. Only closeted male feminists ever get votes.

Take that commie crap out to the street.

Trump not going to the debate has to do with him and Megyn Kelly, and not his dislike for women.

Trump and Fox News are having a war with each other which could backfire on Trump...

He should go to the debate and just answer the questions that Megyn tosses at him no matter how asinine they are, and wink after answering them.

Trump is having a temper tantrum because a woman is going to be on the panel at the next debate. She doesn't "respect" him. Trump has called women bimbos, pigs, commented on their looks, and mocked them. He's referred to his wives and girlfriends as a nice piece of ___ on his arm.

I'm flummoxed. I can't imagine why any woman wouldn't respect that litany, can you? :dunno:
Then why do sexist men have the best and most women?

because sexist men accept reality against all lies and just get on with life.

Actually, Hollywood blew it this year. Trump should have won the Oscar. He has eaten the news media's lunch over and over. Trump is the news. From what I am now reading, Fox is going to Trump's wife and daughter trying to get them to put pressure on him to participate in the debate. They are desperate.

Then why do sexist men have the best and most women?

because sexist men accept reality against all lies and just get on with life.

red-x.png
Bzzzzzzzzzzt.

Thanks for playin'.

Trump not going to the debate has to do with him and Megyn Kelly, and not his dislike for women.

Trump and Fox News are having a war with each other which could backfire on Trump...

He should go to the debate and just answer the questions that Megyn tosses at him no matter how asinine they are, and wink after answering them.

it has already backfired on Fox and Kelley. Their rating will suck. More will watch Trump's town meeting than the Kelley debate.

it has already backfired on Fox and Kelley. Their rating will suck. More will watch Trump's town meeting than the Kelley debate.

I won't be watching either one. I've made my decision who I'm voting for.

No it won't.

Taking a stand against the Media is a winning move. Especially Fox.

Trump also wants to stop muslim refugees, who are mostly male, from pouring into this country.
Yes, he wants to send those Jews refugees back to certain death at the hands of the Nazis ISIS and Assad.

No it won't.

Taking a stand against the Media is a winning move. Especially Fox.

Now it is for those like you but when President Obama and his admin were taking their stand against Fox President Obama was mocked for it...

So again I believe it will hurt Trump in the long run but please believe and never give up hope...

Andrea Mitchell moderated a debate. Dana Bash moderated a debate. Maria Bartiromo moderated a debate. Becky Quick moderated a debate.

No issues whatsoever.

I don't think this narrative is going to fly, Elizabeth Warren Avatar Look-alike.
Elizabeth Warren? Oh, thanks! I was trying to make it look like me.

Yeah.......and you're ugly.

Forum List

Back