Trump and Women

Trump not going to the debate has to do with him and Megyn Kelly, and not his dislike for women.

Trump and Fox News are having a war with each other which could backfire on Trump...

He should go to the debate and just answer the questions that Megyn tosses at him no matter how asinine they are, and wink after answering them.
It's because Kelly called him on his pattern of using sexist demeaning language towards women he has differences of opinion with.

It's somewhat akin to if Slick refused to speak with a reporter who brought up rape accussations, which are pretty well debunked, or perhaps more close to his history of being a p99sy hound. But the difference is Slick's actions are private encounters between adults. The fact that so many women want to have sex with him doesn't speak well of him, or them. But, Slick never played the "dumb bitch" card simply because he disagreed with another public person's view on some political issue.

No one should call Kelly "disinterested" or "fair and balanced" but Trump's failure to debate women on the merits should cause people to find he's not potus material.

But instead of them doing what you expect them to do, it is Megan and Fox News that are taking the hit. Trump is all over the news again. His poll numbers will go up again.
Oh, I'm not surprised by the polls. And again I think the Trumpeters are ill mannered wannabe victims of life and a changing economy. They have their champion. They'd do well to look more closely at him.

I admit I think Biden would be far superior candidate to attack Trump's racist Nativism than Hillary, but we'll see.

Megan Kelly, in her first "run-in" with Donald Trump, made a typical feminist full frontal personal attack on Trump rather than asking a question relating to his position on any political point. She got what she deserved. I lost a lot of respect for her at that point and don't even bother to watch her show now - although I will admit to watching a good portion of one recent show featuring those involved in the making of "13 Hours;" but that was the only reason I watched.

And now he's running and hiding, which means Rump can't handle a girl. :gay:

Or maybe he's just saying he isn't going to put up with her feminist shit ... a whole lot more of us should be doing the same thing. If she wants to be seen as an "unbiased journalist," she should leave her personal issues at home.

Somehow I don't quite see a line of questioning about one's attitude toward 51% of the population as a "personal" thing.

not if its in context, but it wasn't.

Trump is having a temper tantrum because a woman is going to be on the panel at the next debate. She doesn't "respect" him. Trump has called women bimbos, pigs, commented on their looks, and mocked them. He's referred to his wives and girlfriends as a nice piece of ___ on his arm. Two of his three wives have had green cards. Hey, if he can't marry them, send them back! But not to worry....Sarah Palin has endorsed him. Mama Grizzly and her dysfunctional family embody all the family values. Frick or Frack is a woman beater and Bristol, who's into abstinence, had two immaculate conceptions.

Yeah..I will take this post seriously when Bill Clinton.....accused of actual rape and sexual assault....is in prison and his wife.....who helped him get away with it is in jail as well......deal with the actual rapist first....then worry about a guy who says mean things about women.....

Trump not going to the debate has to do with him and Megyn Kelly, and not his dislike for women.

Trump and Fox News are having a war with each other which could backfire on Trump...

He should go to the debate and just answer the questions that Megyn tosses at him no matter how asinine they are, and wink after answering them.
It's because Kelly called him on his pattern of using sexist demeaning language towards women he has differences of opinion with.

It's somewhat akin to if Slick refused to speak with a reporter who brought up rape accussations, which are pretty well debunked, or perhaps more close to his history of being a p99sy hound. But the difference is Slick's actions are private encounters between adults. The fact that so many women want to have sex with him doesn't speak well of him, or them. But, Slick never played the "dumb bitch" card simply because he disagreed with another public person's view on some political issue.

No one should call Kelly "disinterested" or "fair and balanced" but Trump's failure to debate women on the merits should cause people to find he's not potus material.

But instead of them doing what you expect them to do, it is Megan and Fox News that are taking the hit. Trump is all over the news again. His poll numbers will go up again.
Oh, I'm not surprised by the polls. And again I think the Trumpeters are ill mannered wannabe victims of life and a changing economy. They have their champion. They'd do well to look more closely at him.

I admit I think Biden would be far superior candidate to attack Trump's racist Nativism than Hillary, but we'll see.

racist nativism????? WTF? first of all muslim is not a race, secondly enforcing our immigration laws is the duty of the federal government. If we cant sort the good ones from the bad ones we need to stop all of them until we can sort them out. This is common sense to all but the mentally challenged far left.

Megan Kelly, in her first "run-in" with Donald Trump, made a typical feminist full frontal personal attack on Trump rather than asking a question relating to his position on any political point. She got what she deserved. I lost a lot of respect for her at that point and don't even bother to watch her show now - although I will admit to watching a good portion of one recent show featuring those involved in the making of "13 Hours;" but that was the only reason I watched.

True, I agree that Megyn was out there to bring attention to herself, not be a "fair and balanced" debate moderator. She's a media whore to begin with, never had any respect for her. She's not stupid by any means, she's quite bright, but quite mercenary.

At least she serves a purpose. You do not.

I (or we since you also quoted someone else's post) don't serve a purpose? I think you're wrong there, pal. Everybody serves a purpose ... some less glorious than others, perhaps, but we all have some purpose. I would hope when I'm dead and gone the people in my life will look back on me and say my purpose/existence was good.

Forum List

Back