Trump announces he will forgo salons and cut his own hair "like an ordinary American"!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Trump clearly going for the Boris Johnson look - A bigly improvement IMHO! :laugh:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Nancy Pelosi caused a bit of a stir this week when footage was released of her not wearing a mask getting her hair cut in a salon, an obvious setup that she was forced to take part in at gunpoint.​
The president, a genius strategist and master politician, saw an opportunity. He quickly called a press conference and declared that he would continue cutting his own hair like an ordinary American.​
"Nancy may think she's too good to cut her hair, but not me. I'm a regular American, just like you," Trump announced solemnly before producing a pair of scissors, placing a bowl on his head, and giving himself a haircut.​
"Until regular Americans can get their hair cut at the salon, I will cut my hair myself in solidarity."​
Trump remarked that the haircut was "beautiful" and "maybe the best one I've ever gotten" afterward.​
At publishing time, Trump had ordered a Flowbee on Amazon.​

article-6944-1.jpg

Pelosi, a tired old politician that has given the american people a lifetime of hardship
You still using Windows XP because of hard times?
Nope, because of Trump's huge federal payroll tax cut and Trump's low fuel prices life is good.

Windows? I hate Windows. I use the best, Linux. I installed Fedora 32. Been a Linux user since Red Hat first came out.
Screenshot from 2020-09-06 13-41-46.png

Forum List

Back