Trump announces increased tariffs on China in latest trade war salvo

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Wow. Not since Reagan have I seen this kind of fierce "Go F yourself Communist". Considering the challenge (in many ways, worse than Russia in the 1980's) and all those against him, it might be time to acknowledge that Trump might have already surpassed the Reaganeque persona. He is giving NOTHING to these Communist. I love it.

I don't care if you don't like him. Vote in 2020 for him. When China gives back 3M+ jobs, you will see a boom like never seen in our lifetimes. Unlike the .com, it will be sustained.

The Art of the Deal in action. China had better realize that half a loaf is better than no bread.

What I said from the first deal they were offered that would have basically have given back to the U.S $100B, I said "Xi is going to regret not taking this deal". All in all, it was a sweetheart deal.

Now they are giving back more in tariffs and there is a broad trickle down effect in the Chinese economy. Far worse than simply being reciprocal from the start.

look at the billions of dollars Trump gave soybean farmers to offset his tariff then remind me about trickledown bullshit ------

Democrats/TDS News seem pretty cozy with the Chinese these days, same propaganda and political ambitions .. :eusa_think:

The Art of the Deal in action. China had better realize that half a loaf is better than no bread.

I wonder if Trump has ever even read that book, since we know that he did not write.

Wow. Not since Reagan have I seen this kind of fierce "Go F yourself Communist". Considering the challenge (in many ways, worse than Russia in the 1980's) and all those against him, it might be time to acknowledge that Trump might have already surpassed the Reaganeque persona. He is giving NOTHING to these Communist. I love it.

I don't care if you don't like him. Vote in 2020 for him. When China gives back 3M+ jobs, you will see a boom like never seen in our lifetimes. Unlike the .com, it will be sustained.

Going to make a for a shitty Christmas for a lot of Americans.

Going to make a for a shitty Christmas for a lot of Americans.

Why? Just buy stuff that will last longer than 3 months.

Forum List

Back