Trump approval higher than Obama

try not to cherry pick a poll

How Popular Is Donald Trump?
538? Isn't that the guy who told us Trump couldn't win in 2016?
He's the guy Nate Silver who said Trump had a pathway - win the EC vote while losing the Popular vote

Confusing for you to grasp?
Not confusing at all. He did say Trump had a path to victory but then told us his calculations showed it was nearly impossible.
But he said his path to victory would involve winning the electoral while losing the popular...which is what happened....
He said it was possible but highly unlikely; he said his calculations gave Trump only a 29% chance of pulling it off.

"538? Isn't that the guy who told us Trump couldn't win in 2016?"

So your initial comment was purely hyperbole? Got it.

Whodathunkit? Trumps approval is higher than Obama's at this point in his presidency. He must be doing something right!!

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Trump: 48%
Obama: 46%
Aww, how adorable. Look at how excited the rightards get over a statistical tie in the most right-leaning poll out there.

:lmao:

Oh, by the way, moron, they were actually tied at this point at 48% according to Rasmussen..,

06-Feb-11: 48%

06-Feb-19: 48%

And that’s just one poll.

Gallup, the longest established pollster, shows a clearer picture:

Obama: 47%
Trump: 37%

Wrong. The thread was made on Feb 5th, and that site shows Feb 5 2011 was 46% Obama approval just like I said.

Quit cherry picking dates.

As well it should be, OP. Obama's entire existence was about punishing America, punishing whites and taking both down a peg.....while putting his own precious Pisslam hate-bloodbath up on a pedestal. That is the reason why Typhoid Barry Obamaggot happens to be most most hated, detested living organism on the face of this planet. Seriously. I can't say anything further about what I REALLY think of Obamaggot because I don't want to be banned and I don't want the Secret Service on my ass.

He's the guy Nate Silver who said Trump had a pathway - win the EC vote while losing the Popular vote

Not confusing at all. He did say Trump had a path to victory but then told us his calculations showed it was nearly impossible.
But he said his path to victory would involve winning the electoral while losing the popular...which is what happened....
He said it was possible but highly unlikely; he said his calculations gave Trump only a 29% chance of pulling it off.

Not hyperbole at all. He gave Trump only a 29% chance of winning in the final days before the election.

Whodathunkit? Trumps approval is higher than Obama's at this point in his presidency. He must be doing something right!!

Aww, how adorable. Look at how excited the rightards get over a statistical tie in the most right-leaning poll out there.

Oh, by the way, moron, they were actually tied at this point at 48% according to Rasmussen..,

Wrong. The thread was made on Feb 5th, and that site shows Feb 5 2011 was 46% Obama approval just like I said.

LOLOL

I’m not cherry picking, I’m using the most current data. You’re stuck in the past.

Not hyperbole at all. He gave Trump only a 29% chance of winning in the final days before the election.
Which meant Trump could win.

LOLOL

I’m not cherry picking, I’m using the most current data. You’re stuck in the past.

Your crying does not change the FACT that is more popular than Obozo. Yes you are cherry picking. Again you are the weakest link. Goodbye. YOU are dismissed.

He underestimated the lies and fabrications Russian trolls spread into social media. I had a friend that saud the Clinton Foundation spends 80% of it funds on Administration. He said "I read it" so it had to be true....but it was not...It was a Russian Troll lie.

These lies were shared and shared on Social Media.....Putin was determined to see trump in the White House.

LOLOL

Your crying does not change the FACT that is more popular than Obozo. Yes you are cherry picking. Again you are the weakest link. Goodbye. YOU are dismissed.
LOLOL

Oh look ^^^ yet another moron who thinks laughing is crying and thinks he’s man enough to dismiss me.

Sorry, rightard, Trump is not more popular than Obama at this same point in their respective presidencies. In the best poll for trump, he’s tied with Obama. Trump’s 48% is not more popular than Obama’s 48%. :cuckoo:

And that’s just one poll. Obama has a higher rating than Trump in every other poll.

Yeah....Trump will never be President.
Just give it up!

Jo

Last edited:

LOLOL

LOLOL

Oh look ^^^ yet another moron who thinks laughing is crying and thinks he’s man enough to dismiss me.

Sorry, rightard, Trump is not more popular than Obama at this same point in their respective presidencies. In the best poll for trump, he’s tied with Obama. Trump’s 48% is not more popular than Obama’s 48%. :cuckoo:

And that’s just one poll. Obama has a higher rating than Trump in every other poll.

Obama ate more cookies too! Annnd.....annnnd he took better shits.

Yeah....

Jo

No surprise here….

obozo was an affirmative action hire….

His claim to fame was he was a community organizer….

Like Sarah Palin Said…….

What the fluck is a community organizer…

No surprise here….

obozo was an affirmative action hire….

His claim to fame was he was a community organizer….

Like Sarah Palin Said…….

What the fluck is a community organizer…

And Bath houses...don't foget the bath houses...

JO

Question...why do Trumptards care what Trump poll numbers are in comparison to Obama's?

Obama hasn't been president for 2 yrs....Obama won, deal with it.

Good question....Quick somebody ask
President Hillary Clinton about that!

Jo

Forum List

Back