🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval in GOP-leaning poll drops below Obama's lowest. Stay with him DOPers!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump approval in GOP-leaning poll drops below Obama's lowest

President Trump’s approval rating this week has dipped below the lowest numbers of former President Barack Obama, according to a Republican-leaning polling firm’s regular tracking.

The Rasmussen Reports tracking poll for Wednesday says 38 percent of likely voters approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 62 percent disapprove.

Trump approval in GOP-leaning poll drops below Obama's lowest
TGOD_poll8-2.jpg

:dunno:What more can be said? That was not stated in the thread title?

Last edited:
Poll numbers are meaningless. They have been for some time. What matters are tangible results and it's too early to determine that.

Poll numbers are meaningless. They have been for some time. What matters are tangible results and it's too early to determine that.

But the orange tells us all, this one is a good one. What happened?
The ignore feature was invented. Might be time to consider it

Right now WH Press room is pointing to polls, on immigration. So I should ignore polls. LOL!
I'm not the WH press room. I'm an average American that is smart enough to realize that the polls over the last few years have been unreliable at best & fraudulent at worst.
But feel free to stick your finger in the wind if you're not smart enough to think for yourself.

Right now WH Press room is pointing to polls, on immigration. So I should ignore polls. LOL!
I'm not the WH press room. I'm an average American that is smart enough to realize that the polls over the last few years have been unreliable at best & fraudulent at worst.
But feel free to stick your finger in the wind if you're not smart enough to think for yourself.

But they will always be used. They win and lose credibility fast. Let's see who's right for the next few years.

But they will always be used. They win and lose credibility fast. Let's see who's right for the next few years.
Only an idiot would base his positions on polls! The polls have been wrong the last three elections.
If anything you should count on the exact opposite of what the polls say!

Forum List

Back