🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval in GOP-leaning poll drops below Obama's lowest. Stay with him DOPers!

But the orange tells us all, this one is a good one. What happened?
The ignore feature was invented. Might be time to consider it

Right now WH Press room is pointing to polls, on immigration. So I should ignore polls. LOL!
I'm not the WH press room. I'm an average American that is smart enough to realize that the polls over the last few years have been unreliable at best & fraudulent at worst.
But feel free to stick your finger in the wind if you're not smart enough to think for yourself.

But they will always be used. They win and lose credibility fast. Let's see who's right for the next few years.
Only an idiot would base his positions on polls! The polls have been wrong the last three elections.
If anything you should count on the exact opposite of what the polls say!

BS. Not real ones. That is careful. 2016 was the only one that bots were used well.

The ignore feature was invented. Might be time to consider it

Right now WH Press room is pointing to polls, on immigration. So I should ignore polls. LOL!
I'm not the WH press room. I'm an average American that is smart enough to realize that the polls over the last few years have been unreliable at best & fraudulent at worst.
But feel free to stick your finger in the wind if you're not smart enough to think for yourself.

But they will always be used. They win and lose credibility fast. Let's see who's right for the next few years.
Only an idiot would base his positions on polls! The polls have been wrong the last three elections.

BS. Not real ones. That is careful. 2016 was the only one that bots were used well.
So now your argument is polls are fake? Is that not what I already said?

More Democrats with more polls?
Don't you morons ever learn?

See above post.
More Democrats with more polls?
Don't you morons ever learn?

See above post.
liberal = idiot, insane, ignorant, innumerate but you have achieved ignore on your own. Are you rdean using another sockpuppet?

So libs are Blah, Blah above? So the GOP/DOPers are as well. I don't see it that way.
But my views on issues make RW'er look weak. Calling me a rdean, what's that about?

NOPE! Did not say that.

You should poll Republicans where they are at, on the Internet.

They do. The DOPer base will be with the Douche 86%-100% no matter what.
But all the old GOP are just really not, as they tell me. Hell he's in the process
NOW, of removing all old GOP. That won't end well.

NOPE! Did not say that.
You said not real ones suggesting there ARE fakes!

Polls don't accurately show the opinions of people who don't answer phone calls from people they don't know, like me.

NOPE! Did not say that.
You said not real ones suggesting there ARE fakes!

What can I say? But..
http://www.investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-tracking-poll-most-accurate-presidential-poll/
ISSpoll101216.png

2016 was not a good showing for them. Not an overall history charger.

Trump approval in GOP-leaning poll drops below Obama's lowest

President Trump’s approval rating this week has dipped below the lowest numbers of former President Barack Obama, according to a Republican-leaning polling firm’s regular tracking.

The Rasmussen Reports tracking poll for Wednesday says 38 percent of likely voters approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 62 percent disapprove.

TGOD_poll8-2.jpg

:dunno:What more can be said? That was not stated in the thread title?
You flip the media narrative the way the media reports on them. The poll numbers would also flip. The media worshipped Obama.

President Trump’s approval rating this week has dipped below the lowest numbers of former President Barack Obama, according to a Republican-leaning polling firm’s regular tracking.

The Rasmussen Reports tracking poll for Wednesday says 38 percent of likely voters approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 62 percent disapprove.

TGOD_poll8-2.jpg

You flip the media narrative the way the media reports on them. The poll numbers would also flip. The media worshipped Obama.

Many in the media have self-respect. Some are in it for the money, few get the big pay btw.
Some are good with this, To lie to some groups. Some spew (spin) the news in ways to make some feel good about
themselves behind closed doors. Really lying about what are facts, and the ignorants will follow
them spews as facts, as they do fake gods in the sky. Both are frauds. Like, say Hannity and god.

TGOD_poll8-2.jpg

Many in the media have self-respect. Some are in it for the money, few get the big pay btw.
Some are good with this, To lie to some groups. Some spew (spin) the news in ways to make some feel good about
themselves behind closed doors. Really lying about what are facts, and the ignorants will follow
them spews as facts, as they do fake gods in the sky. Both are frauds. Like, say Hannity and god.
You can add CNN nbc abc, to your list also.

TGOD_poll8-2.jpg

Welcome to ignore!

TGOD_poll8-2.jpg

What about Alex Lizard, Most all Fux news. So is your point all are? Seems a weak point.

TGOD_poll8-2.jpg

What about Alex Lizard, Most all Fux news. So is your point all are? Seems a weak point.
Don't know who he is.

Poll numbers are meaningless. They have been for some time. What matters are tangible results and it's too early to determine that.
Meh, the GOP will abandon Trump will soon. They will not jeporidaize their politcal careers for President Pussy Grabber.

Forum List

Back