🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval in GOP-leaning poll drops below Obama's lowest. Stay with him DOPers!

But the orange tells us all, this one is a good one. What happened?
The ignore feature was invented. Might be time to consider it

Right now WH Press room is pointing to polls, on immigration. So I should ignore polls. LOL!
I'm not the WH press room. I'm an average American that is smart enough to realize that the polls over the last few years have been unreliable at best & fraudulent at worst.
But feel free to stick your finger in the wind if you're not smart enough to think for yourself.

But they will always be used. They win and lose credibility fast. Let's see who's right for the next few years.
Only an idiot would base his positions on polls! The polls have been wrong the last three elections.
If anything you should count on the exact opposite of what the polls say!
Putin is laughing at your dumb ass.

Fake polls, sorry. Trump is doing great.
Trump is Putin's BITCH.......
Trump is nobody's bitch. That's why they all hate him.
Okay... were fine with this below.

TGODParasite300.gif

Btw. Dang!? New Poll 8-2-17! DO the DOPers concur? Just Fact Checking.

Mccain_dam.jpg

I feel when you know your dying. You can be less partisan.
Vegas odds @ 8-14 months. 12-3. over 24 months is 5-100?
btw. We all will die.

Last edited:
Trump is Putin's BITCH.......
Trump is nobody's bitch. That's why they all hate him.
The GOP's favorite pollster, Rasmussen, now has Trump below the lowest numbers of that black guy.

BWAHAHAHA!

Pretty soon, Trump will be down in Cheney territory: 20%.
They're still a pollster. Polls don't work in finding out what people think who don't answer phones to people they don't know.

Right now WH Press room is pointing to polls, on immigration. So I should ignore polls. LOL!
I'm not the WH press room. I'm an average American that is smart enough to realize that the polls over the last few years have been unreliable at best & fraudulent at worst.
But feel free to stick your finger in the wind if you're not smart enough to think for yourself.

But they will always be used. They win and lose credibility fast. Let's see who's right for the next few years.
Only an idiot would base his positions on polls! The polls have been wrong the last three elections.
Only because I had your lips tattooed on it!

Poll numbers are meaningless. They have been for some time. What matters are tangible results and it's too early to determine that.

But the orange tells us all, this one is a good one. What happened?

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. He took the White House due to a fluke in our electoral system. And all has been chaos in the White House since 20Jan17. The average American is disgusted with the incompetence that has been demonstrated on every issue this clown has addressed. And then there is this;

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Obviously there was collusion with the Russians in the GOP Presidential campaign. Add that to the fact that the President's attempts to destroy health care for millions of Americans crashing and burning. To the point that the people in Congress and the Senate are telling the President to go to hell, and are meeting with Democrats to repair the ACA and make it work. The American people are realizing that there is nothing that this President will not lie about, and there is nothing that he really understands about the job of the President of the United States of America. President Donald J. Trump is becoming all but irrelevant in governing this nation.

The Old GOP Party is trying everything to get him to quit. To keep some of the DOPer Voter base, still.
He is fully damaging the GOP Brand MORE. In revenge now. As by kicking out the doors, those 2 major appointed, by GOP in 2016 as babysitters.

Answer the question.
I don't care is the honest reply. I just flat don't care!
You should poll Republicans where they are at, on the Internet.

They do. The DOPer base will be with the Douche 86%-100% no matter what.
But all the old GOP are just really not, as they tell me. Hell he's in the process
NOW, of removing all old GOP. That won't end well.
It's what America wants!
No, nearly 3 million more Americans preferred Hillary over the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. And, as we have seen since 20Jan17, they were 100% correct. The clown has nothing but a record of failure, lies, and bombast, accomplishing nothing, signifying a mental state that should not be near the keys of power.

OT: btw, That order to wipe out ISIS plan so easy. To be submitted to the orange one in 30 days.
Still waiting. I see no reports of Yuge build ups of troops. SO? Nothing.

btw. "OT' Off Topic. Is there a quick slammer or box? What do I use?

Poll numbers are meaningless. They have been for some time. What matters are tangible results and it's too early to determine that.
Since the president is elected based on electoral college votes, national polls mean little as far being elected. However, they certainly mean something when it comes to public support for the president once he's elected.

The bad news for Trump is that his ratings are falling under 50% in state polls in states that voted for him. All the following states that voted for Trump last year show job approval ratings today of less than 50%.
Arizona, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Iowa, and Missouri.
Trump Has Averaged 50% or Higher Job Approval in 17 States

Last edited:

In your dreams.

Since the president is elected based on electoral college votes, national polls mean little as far being elected. However, they certainly mean something when it comes to public support for the president once he's elected.

The bad news for Trump is that his ratings are falling under 50% in states polls in states that voted for him. All the following states that voted for Trump last year show job approval ratings today of less than 50%.
Arizona, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Iowa, and Missouri.
Trump Has Averaged 50% or Higher Job Approval in 17 States

The above (I feel are valid points), are for Big Picture Thinkers.
As by what I've read in posts from Murked so far.
This is above would be dishonest talking points in his book offered by you.

Btw. The old GOPers don't want to see the BS DOPer Show from the White House.

How embarrassing. The... 'Embarrassment In Cheif' ("EIC") HAHA!

Here in a picture for the non-readers.

14-06-20-how-embarrassing.jpg

Last edited:

In your dreams.

As a Child, I dreamed about childish out comes. To meet my childish wishful dreams.
I stopped dreaming about BS things, from childhood. By age 10.
Yes, I reworded someone's work here above. Seems cool to me.
These new DOPers ruling over the lives of the held hostage old GOPers not
so much, still. WELL, never will they grow up.
But I see the old GOP is starting to break FREE!

From age 10. I just want the real facts. I can deal with them easy. No matter what they are.

But if the polls favor Trump you snowflakes love it.

Let's just say the polls are fake which they are not.
Did you look at outside your window the anti Trump protest all over the country we've never seen before? The anti Trump overseas which makes us the laughing stock overseas.

Those alone will tell you how unpopular this asshole president. Remember he only garnered 63+ millions of the 200+ millions registered voters. That number is fast dwindling. Sad.

Forum List

Back