Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?
Can you give a direct quote or are you just another lying piece of shit Jackass?

giphy.gif

Yeah that's exactly the problem -- sefl-delusion.

No the president is not like the captain of a ship. The president is only commander and chief of the military, not civilian employees
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. The president is the captain and commander of the ship called the United States Of America. Dummy. And in that ship are the heads of different departments. They are HIS lieutenants and he has every right on earth to ask for their loyalty if you think Obama didn't do that very same thing you are indeed the young fool you appear to be.
What a dumbfuck you are, eh? So the president is captain of the Congress then, is he? How about the captain of the Judiciary?

Moron... the captain of a ship is in charge of the entire ship.... the president of the U.S. is the captain of the Executive branch.
And the the Justice Department falls under the Executive Branch. The FBI is in the DoJ.

I don't see how asking for loyalty is even a problem.

Usually that goes without saying, but Comey was a holdover from the Obama Administration and apparently, looking at the backstabbing Comey has done, Trump's concerns proved to be justified. Comey seems to have a particular prejudice against Trump. I'd like to know why.

Of course you don't. Comey had an oath to follow the constitution not the president. Comey had shown no prejudice against Trump. There is a problem here and we are going to find out if Trump is part of it
Obviously Comey wasn't following his oath.
  • Orchestrated release of memos.
  • Trying to trash the president with more leaks.
  • Impeading investigations.

Nope.....Comey only cared about his job.
Doesn't it bother you that Tramp lied about everything even about Comey asking to come to dinner?
That wasn't even partially believable yet he doesn't have those filters.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

Maybe, did Comey testify about Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor and plan under Obamacare and save $2,500 a year on your health insurance?

The trump cult has already launched their campaign of deflections and demonization of Comey and the Senate hearings.

Comey is coming off as vindictive.

He said he didn't have a "clear view then". why would he have a clear view now?

The man is a clown

ANY person who puts donald trump next to james comey and sees mr comey as the one who is a clown..............

...is a clown themselves. this means YOU, sassafras --> :laugh2:
I know. Trump speaks like a fourth grader..

You think like one
That was weak even for you.
Have you called out Tramp yet for any of his lies?

I want the tapes from Lynch's conversation with Billy boy. .

There is no indication the conversation was recorded.

But based on the tweets, I want the tapes Trump said he had.
Unless she tampered with federal records, it was recorded. Google COMMSEC. Her plane was outfitted with mandatory recording equipment. It is managed by the Defense Information Systems Agency. There is FOIA request pending, along with a lawsuit to obtain them.

Now a former FBI has testified in essence the president has no integrity and cannot be trusted.

The sentient among us have been testifying to exactly that for the last two years.
Doesn't go far when the audience is going " :lalala: I don't care because he feeds my emotions and that's all I want :lalala:..."

Maybe, did Comey testify about Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor and plan under Obamacare and save $2,500 a year on your health insurance?
There you go, deflection. A lame one, but still, a deflection.

The man is a clown

ANY person who puts donald trump next to james comey and sees mr comey as the one who is a clown..............

You think like one

Go away, you've now used up the two allotted responses I reserve for you

Lmao. The worse it looks for Trump the more the morons bring up Obama.

The alt right are pissing in their pants.

I'm not that alt right crap you over use but I'm rolling my eyes at Comey and his "feelings"

It's a nothing burger
sassafrass, you are an alt right cheer leader.

Sit down, clown. You think anyone a degree right of center is some of that stupid alt right shit....because you're far left of center

Comey has nothing, just as I suspected

What do you think about a FBI director who leaks information via a 3rd party to the NY Times? Holy shit that destroys the guy's claim to be clean as a fresh winter snow.

We've heard Tramp even lied about his claim Comey was the one to ask to come to dinner.

Nixon in his grave: damn... he's even worse than me.

There you go, deflection. A lame one, but still, a deflection.

Did Comey ever comment on Hillary's claim to have landed under sniper fire in a war zone? Why yes I am mocking you, Bill, Hillary, Obama, all confirmed liars. Not one lie a pattern of lying multiple times. You people have no cred.

The man is a clown

You think like one

Have you called out Obama or Hillary for any of their lies?

Forum List

Back