Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

so the guy running the agency at the time thinks it wasn't in disarray.

wow, there's a shocker.

lol.

we're going to need more than this or this is another Capone's Vault escapade in the making.

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

The testimony of one man of questionable credibility "confirms" nothing.

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

That his manstrating is getting old and that he will probably write a book that won't sell very good after this is forgotten about in 2019.

BROOKE BALDWIN (HOST): When you hear Sarah Huckabee Sanders saying -- she said the president lost confidence in [former FBI Director James] Comey, the [Department of Justice] lost confidence in Comey, and the rank and file of the FBI lost confidence in Comey. Is that true?

JIM SCIUTTO: Certainly not what I'm hearing. Certainly not what my colleagues Evan Perez, Pamela Brown, who speak to folks inside the bureau, as well. Sarah Huckabee said from the podium, really without offering any basis, that he had lost the confidence of the rest of the FBI. Then asked about that, she said well, we've talked to a lot of people in the FBI. It's certainly not what many people who cover the FBI hear from inside there. James Comey, widely respected, even beloved, figure inside the bureau. So it's difficult to see what that comment is based on.

She also made a statement that the Russia probe is probably, in her words, the least important of many hundreds or thousands of investigations the FBI is doing. Not clear what she bases that statement on because of the resources. We know, in fact, that James Comey was asking, not for less, but for more resources to investigate collusion, communication, Russian interference in the U.S. election. So again, a statement from the podium without, from what we can tell, basis.

The final thing I would say is this, it appears that now the White House has their story to explain the firing, confusion yesterday back and forth. They have their story, they’re saying this was brewing for months, the president lost confidence, finally pulled the trigger yesterday. To be clear, and my friends here, David and others who were listening yesterday, the story yesterday was, well, this came purely from the deputy attorney general. He worked this up. He came to the president with this report. The president listened to that report and then fired Comey. So we're hearing today a different story than we heard yesterday to explain the firing of the head of the FBI.

CNN's Jim Sciutto Debunks Trump Spokesperson's Claim That Comey "Lost Confidence" Of FBI Rank And File

crop_606Botsford170510Trump15285.JPG

^ huckleberry houndface is a shameless shill :eusa_clap:

How many times is this asshole going to say "I feel..."? Just offer up facts you jackass, your "feelings" don't mean shit
How this wasn't your argument yesterday when those two clowns kept referring to their feelings when SPECIFICALLY asked outright factual questions?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

[
If he "lied to Congress" there would be consequences....

can you list any?

That he lied to congress is a fact, and has been established. The desire to prosecute is up to congress.
There is a threshold to be met.......perhaps you've forgotten all about BJGate.......a lot of woofing about perjury - from people who have no idea what a perjury charge requires.

President Obama goes on national TV and undermines any investigation into Hillary Clintons email server fiasco, tells Comey, the FBI, and Nation there's nothing worth investigating, actual obstruction, actual abuse of power. Did Comey make any personal notes on this? /sarcasm

Bill Clinton tries to have a secret meeting with AG Lynch on a tarmac, did Comey make any personal notes on this?

AG Lynch ORDERS Comey not to call the investigation into Hillary Clinton an "investigation" but rather call it a "matter", the language the Hillary campaign wanted used. Did Comey take any personal notes on that?

There is a threshold to be met.......perhaps you've forgotten all about BJGate.......a lot of woofing about perjury - from people who have no idea what a perjury charge requires.

Oh I remember, party members are above the laws that govern the peasantry and Republicans.

So Comey is a party member and not subject to the law?

No the president is not like the captain of a ship. The president is only commander and chief of the military, not civilian employees
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. The president is the captain and commander of the ship called the United States Of America. Dummy. And in that ship are the heads of different departments. They are HIS lieutenants and he has every right on earth to ask for their loyalty if you think Obama didn't do that very same thing you are indeed the young fool you appear to be.
What a dumbfuck you are, eh? So the president is captain of the Congress then, is he? How about the captain of the Judiciary?

Moron... the captain of a ship is in charge of the entire ship.... the president of the U.S. is the captain of the Executive branch.
And the the Justice Department falls under the Executive Branch. The FBI is in the DoJ.

I don't see how asking for loyalty is even a problem.

Usually that goes without saying, but Comey was a holdover from the Obama Administration and apparently, looking at the backstabbing Comey has done, Trump's concerns proved to be justified. Comey seems to have a particular prejudice against Trump. I'd like to know why.

Of course you don't. Comey had an oath to follow the constitution not the president. Comey had shown no prejudice against Trump. There is a problem here and we are going to find out if Trump is part of it
Obviously Comey wasn't following his oath.
  • Orchestrated release of memos.
  • Trying to trash the president with more leaks.
  • Impeading investigations.

Nope.....Comey only cared about his job.

You got all the answer you are going to get
I see..... Okay run to your safe zone snowflake.

YAWN! You are the one who claims someone has to be loyal to the president. Trump was wrong to ask Comey to pledge loyalty to him. That was not his requirement under the constitution.
Ohhhhh. Trump asked for PLEDGE.

No he didn't.

He asked for loyalty. His loyalty involved him wanting Comey to stop an investigation. Comey did not do that. So now he has no job.

We shall use the same standards for all. Republicans do not get a pass while we denigrate democrats if they do the same thing.

No one is above the law, and republicans do not get their own set of laws while everyone else must abide by the constitution as conservatives interpret it.

The testimony of one man of questionable credibility "confirms" nothing.
Comey's credibility and integrity have never been questioned. His judgment in releasing data related to the Clinton email investigation has come under question, but not his credibility.

No the president is not like the captain of a ship. The president is only commander and chief of the military, not civilian employees
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. The president is the captain and commander of the ship called the United States Of America. Dummy. And in that ship are the heads of different departments. They are HIS lieutenants and he has every right on earth to ask for their loyalty if you think Obama didn't do that very same thing you are indeed the young fool you appear to be.
What a dumbfuck you are, eh? So the president is captain of the Congress then, is he? How about the captain of the Judiciary?

Moron... the captain of a ship is in charge of the entire ship.... the president of the U.S. is the captain of the Executive branch.
And the the Justice Department falls under the Executive Branch. The FBI is in the DoJ.

I don't see how asking for loyalty is even a problem.

Usually that goes without saying, but Comey was a holdover from the Obama Administration and apparently, looking at the backstabbing Comey has done, Trump's concerns proved to be justified. Comey seems to have a particular prejudice against Trump. I'd like to know why.

Of course you don't. Comey had an oath to follow the constitution not the president. Comey had shown no prejudice against Trump. There is a problem here and we are going to find out if Trump is part of it
Obviously Comey wasn't following his oath.
  • Orchestrated release of memos.
  • Trying to trash the president with more leaks.
  • Impeading investigations.

Nope.....Comey only cared about his job.

Wrong.

every RW'r on the planet said if Obama taped Trump he broke the law ... so if Trump taped Comey he didnt break the law..

go piss up a rope you idiot.

Are you REALLY this stupid, 7?

If Trump taped a meeting with Comey that is legal, even the Nazi York Times acknowledges this.

IF Obama planted bugs in Trump tower, that is NOT legal, you fucking retard.

Forum List

Back