Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

Maybe, did Comey testify about Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor and plan under Obamacare and save $2,500 a year on your health insurance?
Lmao. The worse it looks for Trump the more the morons bring up Obama.

Obama, Hillary, Bill are all confirmed liars, multiple lies told to the American people do you deny this?

How anyone can think any of this makes Tramp look good is demonstrated by the times the Trumpies reference Obama and Hillary.

"Those were lies, plain and simple," Comey said.

The Trump administration, he said, "chose to defame me and, more importantly, the FBI by saying that the organization was in disarray, that it was poorly led, that the workforce had lost confidence in its leader."

Comey also said that while he didn’t want to express an opinion on whether Trump was seeking to obstruct the ongoing investigation into Russians meddling into the presidential election, he is “sure” the special counsel, Robert Mueller, will be examining that. And he said he is sure he was fired because of "the Russia investigation."

Comey testifies that White House lied in describing the reasons he was fired

This whole thing's feeling like 1973-74. Only with smaller jowls and way more orange in it.

Comey is coming off as vindictive.

He said he didn't have a "clear view then". why would he have a clear view now?

The man is a clown

ANY person who puts donald trump next to james comey and sees mr comey as the one who is a clown..............

...is a clown themselves. this means YOU, sassafras --> :laugh2:
I know. Trump speaks like a fourth grader..

You think like one
That was weak even for you.
Have you called out Tramp yet for any of his lies?

Have you called out Obama or Hillary for any of their lies?

Its okay if a Dem lies, or if a Dem obstructs justice, or if a Dem is corrupt.

Comey is coming off as vindictive.

He said he didn't have a "clear view then". why would he have a clear view now?

The man is a clown

ANY person who puts donald trump next to james comey and sees mr comey as the one who is a clown..............

You think like one

Sure have. Why aren't you honest enough to call out any of Trump's thousand of lies?
Obama and Hillary were amateurs next to this pig.

FAKE NEWS is real

During Comeys testimony he was asked if he had ever seen reports on the news or in print, based on inside sources our supposed leaked documents, that was innacurate or false.

He smiled, laughed under his breath and said ALL THE TIME.

I bet CNN & BSNBC don't cover that today....

You think like one

yet another .. look there's a squirrel.

Comey also said that while he didn’t want to express an opinion on whether Trump was seeking to obstruct the ongoing investigation
Laws aren't based on opinions. Something is very wrong here.

uh huh, laws shouldn't be based on opinion, as mr comey expressed himself.

meanwhile president trump EVIDENTLY had no clue that was the case, and THAT is what's wrong here.

i hope the FBI can let this illicit collusion investigation go, cuz flynn is a good guy
:cuckoo:

mr trump and the ignorant trumpswabs are an utter EMBARRASSMENT to our country.

Rubio smoked him....
Rubio asked Comey if the three things Trump asked for in their meetings were: 1.) To ask for Comey’s loyalty, 2.) To ask Comey to “let” the investigation go and 3.) For Comey to make it known that Trump was not being investigated.

“Why didn’t that get leaked,” Rubio asked Comey of his third point regarding Trump not being investigated.

Rubio, So Far, Provides Line of Questioning Which Best Defends Trump

"Those were lies, plain and simple," Comey said.

The Trump administration, he said, "chose to defame me and, more importantly, the FBI by saying that the organization was in disarray, that it was poorly led, that the workforce had lost confidence in its leader."

Comey also said that while he didn’t want to express an opinion on whether Trump was seeking to obstruct the ongoing investigation into Russians meddling into the presidential election, he is “sure” the special counsel, Robert Mueller, will be examining that. And he said he is sure he was fired because of "the Russia investigation."

Comey testifies that White House lied in describing the reasons he was fired

This whole thing's feeling like 1973-74. Only with smaller jowls and way more orange in it.
Indeed. That's why Clapper said this is worse than Watergate. When it's all over it will be the worst scandal in our country's history.

That is quite alarming

ANY president that requests a meeting without whitehouse council present is whats really alarming.

Oh?

Obama met with Comey sans council on many occasions.

I know, that's different.

Great point!

Comey's notes may be worthless. His alleged contemporaneous notes would have evidentiary value only if they were in fact contemporaneous. It is incumbent upon Comey to prove the notes were made when he said they were and not after he was fired. Absent proof that the notes were made prior to his firing, they prove nothing. Anyone who watched a few episodes of Judge Judy should know that.

I want to know who saw his notes and when, or in the alternative who he spoke to at that time and said the same thing as the notes depict. Without that, the notes are nothing more than a self-serving attempt to add credibility to his sworn testimony; a cheap trick by a cunning and desperate man.
Except for the fact that the existence of such notes was known to a number of people at the time they were written.

Dream another dream, that dream is over.

Save your childish insults for someone who cares about what you think. I don't. Now, about your statement, that others knew about the notes at the same time Comey says they were written, tell me the names of those individuals you claim heard it. I follow the news closely and so far every reference is to “unnamed sources.” I don't have a clue who you are, but I have a doctorate in law and I go by the evidence. So far, there is no evidence – other than Comey's self-serving statement – that his notes were in fact contemporaneous. In your world “unnamed sources” have credibility, but not in my world. My advice to you: Don't apply for admission to law school.

You have the last word. I will not waste my time debating with you.

fake-trump-quote.jpg

"You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings." --- Rump Fraud University playbook

You think like one

yet another .. look there's a squirrel.

Mocking your blatant double standards is easy.

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

Maybe, did Comey testify about Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor and plan under Obamacare and save $2,500 a year on your health insurance?
There you go, deflection. A lame one, but still, a deflection.

Did Comey ever comment on Hillary's claim to have landed under sniper fire in a war zone? Why yes I am mocking you, Bill, Hillary, Obama, all confirmed liars. Not one lie a pattern of lying multiple times. You people have no cred.
Another deflection. Why can't you stay on topic?

That guy from yesterday basically did too.
When McCain was drilling him he said a couple times you cant believe the Washington post. McCain said it AGAIN and he just laughed. So did I :D

There you go, deflection. A lame one, but still, a deflection.

Did Comey ever comment on Hillary's claim to have landed under sniper fire in a war zone? Why yes I am mocking you, Bill, Hillary, Obama, all confirmed liars. Not one lie a pattern of lying multiple times. You people have no cred.
Another deflection. Why can't you stay on topic?

The topic is a joke

Rubio smoked him....
Rubio asked Comey if the three things Trump asked for in their meetings were: 1.) To ask for Comey’s loyalty, 2.) To ask Comey to “let” the investigation go and 3.) For Comey to make it known that Trump was not being investigated.

“Why didn’t that get leaked,” Rubio asked Comey of his third point regarding Trump not being investigated.

Yeah Rubio and other R's are desperately trying to make the serial sex offender look good.Not possible. You have no sense of right or wrong. That you're showing.

I was just looking for an article on comey saying Lynch tried to undermine his investigation and cant find it on leftist sites. Just that trump is a liar and comey knew it.. Lol imagine that.

Rubio smoked him....

Yeah Rubio and other R's are desperately trying to make the serial sex offender look good.Not possible. You have no sense of right or wrong. That you're showing.

Off to ignore you go....bye

Forum List

Back