Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

FAKE NEWS is real

During Comeys testimony he was asked if he had ever seen reports on the news or in print, based on inside sources our supposed leaked documents, that was innacurate or false.

He smiled, laughed under his breath and said ALL THE TIME.

I bet CNN & BSNBC don't cover that today....
Breaking news. The media sometimes makes mistakes when they're reporting on news 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The media( not Breitbart, Infowars, Gateway pundit) gets it right 99% of the time.
We learned today and the past 2 years Trump lies 99% of the time.

Mistakes are one thing. fabrications are another.

FAKE NEWS is real

During Comeys testimony he was asked if he had ever seen reports on the news or in print, based on inside sources our supposed leaked documents, that was innacurate or false.

I bet Fox is going to spend most of the day on the Lynch / Clinton stuff..

fake-trump-quote.jpg

"You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings." --- Rump Fraud University playbook
Finding an honest man/woman is hard to do..They are a rare species..

We have a president that's the biggest liar of his generation.
Trumpies response: but but but the media..

Comey is coming off as vindictive.

He said he didn't have a "clear view then". why would he have a clear view now?

The man is a clown

ANY person who puts donald trump next to james comey and sees mr comey as the one who is a clown..............

...is a clown themselves. this means YOU, sassafras --> :laugh2:
I know. Trump speaks like a fourth grader..

Literally so.... "I have the best subliminal words"

Mocking your blatant double standards is easy.

you want to talk about double standards................??

did you hear mr comey just strongly reiterate how the FBI absolutely concluded there was NO case to be had against hillary...?

are you actually claiming that you hillary haters wouldn't have gone absolutely ballistic IF president obama had obstructed justice by clearing the oval office of everyone, including the attorney general, to whisper to the FBI director how hillary was a a good person so he hoped he could just let the investigation go..??

:laugh: :bs1: :bsflag:

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

not another Obama did thread.

McCain - so this report says %$^&*%%*$ what do you have to say about it?
That guy - I cant disclose confidential matters and you cant believe the WP.
McCain - That's a shame. So this report says
That guy - You cant believe it.
McCain - So the WP says
That guy - :rofl:
Then he says "I have never been pressured at all during my entire time in Washington blah blah

Somehow he was dodging the question :lol:

The guy was Coat...

And again you refuse to see that Coat would not answer if Trump asked him or knew of Trump asking to back off of Flint..
see? :lol:

Hey I am the one who showed you that video...lol

Not for the WP but for Coat refusing to answer the question ...if Trump asked him if he would back off of the Russian invest./ Flint

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?
/---- Comey sounds like a scared little girly man.

FAKE NEWS is real

Breaking news. The media sometimes makes mistakes when they're reporting on news 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The media( not Breitbart, Infowars, Gateway pundit) gets it right 99% of the time.
We learned today and the past 2 years Trump lies 99% of the time.

Mistakes are one thing. fabrications are another.
The fabrications come from the right's media. Ya know the ones you dopes always use. The science denying ones, the Hannity types.
The MSM works hard to get the story right.
That's what pisses you off when they quote Trump ACCURATELY.

where the hell is trey gowdy and his phony captain America sanctimony TODAY..?? :eusa_sick:

and i still don't understand how writing something down means you wrote down the truth..

Take it up with the federal rules of evidence. Past recollection recorded is an enhancement of witness credibility, not a replacement for. The witness still need to swear under penalty of perjury that he knows the contents of the notes to have been accurate and truthful at the time he wrote them.
so i can have a meeting with you and write notes that you said you like to suck the shit out of a whales ass.

hey - i wrote it down - you must like that, right?

burden of proof is not excused with random notes.

McCain - So the WP says
Then he says "I have never been pressured at all during my entire time in Washington blah blah

The guy was Coat...

And again you refuse to see that Coat would not answer if Trump asked him or knew of Trump asking to back off of Flint..

Not for the WP but for Coat refusing to answer the question ...if Trump asked him if he would back off of the Russian invest./ Flint
I know it was you lol.
He said you cant believe the outlet that published it and said he has never been pressured about anything. 1+1 doesn't equal 164...

IMG_0447.JPG
We've learned today Trump was obsessed with the Flynn investigation.
I wonder if the Trumpies understand why.

McCain - So the WP says

The guy was Coat...

I know it was you lol.
He said you cant believe the outlet that published it and said he has never been pressured about anything. 1+1 doesn't equal 164...

:confused::laugh:

Seriously I don't trust any one news source but anyway... that thread was about Coat refusing to answer the questions not about WP...

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?
/---- Comey sounds like a scared little girly man.
Comey is honest to a fault and acting totally professional. Being a trump supporter that's not in your frame of reference..

Yeah that's exactly the problem -- sefl-delusion.
Trump not caring about groundless accusations isn't delusional.....it's just common sense. .... :cool:

Oh that's not about accusations. It's about running away from reality whenever it rears its head, you know, like "I never went bankrupt".... "I was never for the Iraq war"..... "We have Trump steaks"..... "thousands of people on rooftops"..... "I know more about war than the generals"..... "three million illegals voted"..... "three million people came to my inauguration where it was not raining".... "I got more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan".... "O'bama tapped my wires".... "I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand".... you know, that kind of shit.

McCain - So the WP says

The guy was Coat...

I know it was you lol.

:confused::laugh:

Seriously I don't trust any one news source but anyway... that thread was about Coat refusing to answer the questions not about WP...
the questions came from a report form them. Coat was basically saying they made the shit up. Then he doubled down when he said he has never been pressured.

Forum List

Back