Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

FAKE NEWS is real

During Comeys testimony he was asked if he had ever seen reports on the news or in print, based on inside sources our supposed leaked documents, that was innacurate or false.

He smiled, laughed under his breath and said ALL THE TIME.

I bet CNN & BSNBC don't cover that today....
Breaking news. The media sometimes makes mistakes when they're reporting on news 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The media( not Breitbart, Infowars, Gateway pundit) gets it right 99% of the time.
We learned today and the past 2 years Trump lies 99% of the time.

Mistakes are one thing. fabrications are another.
The fabrications come from the right's media. Ya know the ones you dopes always use. The science denying ones, the Hannity types.
The MSM works hard to get the story right.
That's what pisses you off when they quote Trump ACCURATELY.

When did CNN, ABC, NBC etc.become right?

Mocking your blatant double standards is easy.

you want to talk about double standards................??

did you hear mr comey just strongly reiterate how the FBI absolutely concluded there was NO case to be had against hillary...?

are you actually claiming that you hillary haters wouldn't have gone absolutely ballistic IF president obama had obstructed justice by clearing the oval office of everyone, including the attorney general, to whisper to the FBI director how hillary was a a good person so he hoped he could just let the investigation go..??

:laugh: :bs1: :bsflag:

What are you talking about? He said what she did was criminal , but had no intent on doing it

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?
/---- Comey sounds like a scared little girly man.
Lame attempt at demonization.

Which dozen is he referring to.

That is not the entire number he knew about.

Dismissed.

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

Maybe, did Comey testify about Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor and plan under Obamacare and save $2,500 a year on your health insurance?
There you go, deflection. A lame one, but still, a deflection.

Did Comey ever comment on Hillary's claim to have landed under sniper fire in a war zone? Why yes I am mocking you, Bill, Hillary, Obama, all confirmed liars. Not one lie a pattern of lying multiple times. You people have no cred.

Pogo's Law strikes again. "Quick! Change the subject!!"

toilet_claw[1].gif

The guy was Coat...

And again you refuse to see that Coat would not answer if Trump asked him or knew of Trump asking to back off of Flint..
see? :lol:

Hey I am the one who showed you that video...lol

Not for the WP but for Coat refusing to answer the question ...if Trump asked him if he would back off of the Russian invest./ Flint
I know it was you lol.
He said you cant believe the outlet that published it and said he has never been pressured about anything. 1+1 doesn't equal 164...

:confused::laugh:

Seriously I don't trust any one news source but anyway... that thread was about Coat refusing to answer the questions not about WP...
the questions came from a report form them. Coat was basically saying they made the shit up. Then he doubled down when he said he has never been pressured.

But he didn't say that the question was a lie... Each one of those guys refused to answer if Trump had asked them personally or if they knew of Trump asking someone else if they would back off of the Flint/ Russian probe.

Also like McCain said the WP post had serious details of Coats telling of Trump asking him to back off..

How do they get the details when it is made up..just wondering...:eusa_think:

FAKE NEWS is real

During Comeys testimony he was asked if he had ever seen reports on the news or in print, based on inside sources our supposed leaked documents, that was innacurate or false.

He smiled, laughed under his breath and said ALL THE TIME.

I bet CNN & BSNBC don't cover that today....

I bet Fox is going to spend most of the day on the Lynch / Clinton stuff..
I bet they give a more even coverage to it than any of the others.

You guys have to stop believing media hype, this was boring and useles.

The guy was Coat...

And again you refuse to see that Coat would not answer if Trump asked him or knew of Trump asking to back off of Flint..

Not for the WP but for Coat refusing to answer the question ...if Trump asked him if he would back off of the Russian invest./ Flint
I know it was you lol.
He said you cant believe the outlet that published it and said he has never been pressured about anything. 1+1 doesn't equal 164...

Seriously I don't trust any one news source but anyway... that thread was about Coat refusing to answer the questions not about WP...
the questions came from a report form them. Coat was basically saying they made the shit up. Then he doubled down when he said he has never been pressured.

Sometimes people can be slow no matter how clear you are

In a 60 Minutes interview, October 2014, James Comey said he was aware of only “a dozen or so” Americans who had joined ISIS. Obama administration officials said there were 100 or more.

Comey said he knew the identification of these alleged dozen, and that the FBI was watching them. He added that if these jihadists want to return to America, they are “entitled to come back”, unless their passports are revoked.

The fact that they have committed treason by joining a terrorist group committed to our destruction, apparently didn’t change the equation. Welcome to 2014 (Obama’s) America, where even ISIS fighters are “entitled”.

Also according to Comey, >> “Someone who has fought with ISIL, with an American passport, that wants to come back, we will track them very carefully.” Forgive if I don’t feel reassured.

Enough of Comey’s dereliction of duty. Now to put this into the context of sanity >> These ISIS lunatics should be arrested the minute they step off the plane in the US, very shortly tried and convicted, and soon afterward, executed for treason.

Erick Stakelbeck, ISIS Exposed, 2015, pg. 66-67

They should not be coming into this country period. Looking forward to the Supreme Court decision on the legality of the travel ban.

I know it was you lol.

But he didn't say that the question was a lie... Each one of those guys refused to answer if Trump had asked them personally or if they knew of Trump asking someone else if they would back off of the Flint/ Russian probe.

Also like McCain said the WP post had serious details of Coats telling of Trump asking him to back off..

How do they get the details when it is made up..just wondering...:eusa_think:
Do the "details" matter when they guy it is about says they are full of it? Kinda makes it sound like the details were made up as well :dunno:

The guy was Coat...

I know it was you lol.

Just goes to show you that 2 people can watch the exact same thing, but see completely different views..

But you have to remember women are always right...:laugh:

Coats didn't say that story was false you see, but I have to re-watch to see if he reiterated with McCain about the pressure..

Speaker Paul Ryan on Thursday defended President Donald Trump's communications with ex-FBI director James Comey, saying Trump wasn't "steeped in the long-running protocols" of how to interact with law enforcement.
Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif~c200
Davidlaughing.gif~c200
tumblr_lihcrkFcVz1qa1p7d.gif~c200
jackie-stoned-laugh.gif

"The president's new at this," Ryan said at a news conference. "He's new at government."
giphy.gif

Speaker Paul Ryan on Thursday defended President Donald Trump's communications with ex-FBI director James Comey, saying Trump wasn't "steeped in the long-running protocols" of how to interact with law enforcement.

"The president's new at this," Ryan said at a news conference. "He's new at government."

Hell, he's new at everything except orange-faced lying. He's never even had a JOB before.

I want the tapes from Lynch's conversation with Billy boy. .

There is no indication the conversation was recorded.

But based on the tweets, I want the tapes Trump said he had.
Unless she tampered with federal records, it was recorded. Google COMMSEC. Her plane was outfitted with mandatory recording equipment. It is managed by the Defense Information Systems Agency. There is FOIA request pending, along with a lawsuit to obtain them.

I didn't know that. Thanks!

Forum List

Back