Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

There you go, deflection. A lame one, but still, a deflection.

Did Comey ever comment on Hillary's claim to have landed under sniper fire in a war zone? Why yes I am mocking you, Bill, Hillary, Obama, all confirmed liars. Not one lie a pattern of lying multiple times. You people have no cred.
Another deflection. Why can't you stay on topic?

The topic is a joke
The President being called a liar at a publicly held Senate Hearing by a former high-ranking government official is not a joke. It is a serious topic. The OP asked if this had ever been done before. So far, no one has found an example of it happening before.

It has. It happened at Black Jesus's state of the union adress and it turned out he was indeed a liar.
Obama worked hard to be honest and tell the truth.He respected the office he was elected to.
Trump makes no attempt to tell the truth this obviously shows he doesn't respect the office..

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

Maybe, did Comey testify about Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor and plan under Obamacare and save $2,500 a year on your health insurance?

Did Comey ever comment on Hillary's claim to have landed under sniper fire in a war zone? Why yes I am mocking you, Bill, Hillary, Obama, all confirmed liars. Not one lie a pattern of lying multiple times. You people have no cred.

Pogo's Law strikes again. "Quick! Change the subject!!"

toilet_claw[1].gif

Pointing out the blatant double standards and hypocrisy of the left is relevant. You don't like it because it undermines your credibility.

I don't see how him taking notes protects himself in the slightest. The guy is an idiot.

It's called 'past recollection recorded' It's much stronger and reliable testimony than later recollection. In essence he wrote it while it was fresh in his memory, before his memory could be influenced by subsequent events.

Huh? How is it stronger and more reliable if there's no proof that his notes are accurate or taken at the time of the meeting?

Last edited:
John McCain sounded senile and/or insane!
I'm not surprised his statements triggered you, shittingbull

Thank you, Felonious. I'm sure you aren't surprised. I'm smart enough to know the difference between a "closed" investigation and an "open" investigation. Apparently that is over McCain's head. I also know the difference between Comey and Trump.

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

Maybe, did Comey testify about Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor and plan under Obamacare and save $2,500 a year on your health insurance?

toilet_claw[1].gif

Pointing out the blatant double standards and hypocrisy of the left is relevant. You don't like it because it undermines your credibility.
Have YOU ever called out Trump's chronic lying? Ever?

The topic is a joke
The President being called a liar at a publicly held Senate Hearing by a former high-ranking government official is not a joke. It is a serious topic. The OP asked if this had ever been done before. So far, no one has found an example of it happening before.

It has. It happened at Black Jesus's state of the union adress and it turned out he was indeed a liar.
Obama worked hard to be honest and tell the truth.He respected the office he was elected to.
Trump makes no attempt to tell the truth this obviously shows he doesn't respect the office..

^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't see how him taking notes protects himself in the slightest. The guy is an idiot.

It's called 'past recollection recorded' It's much stronger and reliable testimony than later recollection. In essence he wrote it while it was fresh in his memory, before his memory could be influenced by subsequent events.

Huh? How is it stronger and more reliable if there's no proof that if his notes are accurate or taken at the time of the meeting?

You think like a good lawyer. Great job!

John McCain sounded senile and/or insane!
I'm not surprised his statements triggered you, shittingbull

Thank you, Felonious. I'm sure you aren't surprised. I'm smart enough to know the difference between a "closed" investigation and an "open" investigation. Apparently that is over McCain's head. I also know the difference between Comey and Trump.
NOW if only you could figure out who won & is now the president

toilet_claw[1].gif

Have YOU ever called out Trump's chronic lying? Ever?

I'm fine with it. Look if Dem's are fine with Obama and Hillary spewing one lie after another AND THEY ARE then I'm fine with President Trump doing the exact same thing.

For decades the asshole Democrats have tried to have it both ways. They claim a Republican president has to be as clean as a fresh winter snow while at the same time its okay if their presidents lie, cheat, engage in corruption. Why the two standards? You people have no cred. Its high time a Republican president gives you people a taste of your own medicine, and you don't like it well tough.

i can't wait for the revelation that mr flynn DID NOT lie to vp pence.

PENCE KNEW, then when flynn got caught lying, pence was protected with this pretense that he had been lied to by flynn.

History was made today. The former Director of the FBI, the highest law enforcement post in America, called the President of the United States of America, while under oath, a liar and went unchallenged by members of the President's own party serving on the Senate Committee holding the Hearing.

The topic is a joke

That was over weather or not Bamacare would cover illegals. Bammer said I'd diddnt.

Find out what immigration statuses qualify for coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace.

Turns out, Black Jesus was indeed lying.

Mocking your blatant double standards is easy.

you want to talk about double standards................??

did you hear mr comey just strongly reiterate how the FBI absolutely concluded there was NO case to be had against hillary...?

are you actually claiming that you hillary haters wouldn't have gone absolutely ballistic IF president obama had obstructed justice by clearing the oval office of everyone, including the attorney general, to whisper to the FBI director how hillary was a a good person so he hoped he could just let the investigation go..??

:laugh: :bs1: :bsflag:

Its not the FBI's job to make that determination, they turn over the results of the investigation to the DOJ and the DOJ makes that determination. Furthermore multiple legal scholars have pointed out that Comey was wrong, the law Hillary broke does not require intent. Furthermore Comey's statement that he let Hillary off the hook because she was just ignorant of the law, ignores the fact that Hillary is a lawyer, Hillary's husband is a lawyer, both of them spent 8 years in the White House, how in the hell can you play the "I didn't understand I was breaking the law" in that situation? If that's the case nobody in his country is guilty of breaking a law holy shit.

Don't know a whole lot about lawyering do ya?
There isn't a lawyer on the planet who knows all the laws about everything, simply by virtue of having a law license. That's why they specialize. That's why they have all those law books on the shelf and a Lexis-Nexis account.... so they can look up what applies, as needed. If every lawyer knew everything simply by virtue of being an attorney there would be no need for corporate lawyers, divorce lawyers, personal injury lawyers, entertainment lawyers, etc etc etc.

And you're still off the topic. I get a nickel royalty every time some wag proves Pogo's Law. Thanks for that. I'll send my intellectual property lawyer around to collect.

The topic is a joke

That was over weather or not Bamacare would cover illegals. Bammer said I'd diddnt.
More deflection. It's all the cult has.

Find out what immigration statuses qualify for coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace.

Turns out, Black Jesus was indeed lying.

Comey is coming off as vindictive.

He said he didn't have a "clear view then". why would he have a clear view now?

The man is a clown

ANY person who puts donald trump next to james comey and sees mr comey as the one who is a clown..............

...is a clown themselves. this means YOU, sassafras --> :laugh2:
I know. Trump speaks like a fourth grader..

Do second graders like you find it difficult to understand the big kids?

Forum List

Back