Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

They should not be coming into this country period. Looking forward to the Supreme Court decision on the legality of the travel ban.
You and MOST AMERICANS. Ilegal aliens soon won't be here anymore, so they shouldn't care. :biggrin:

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

If Comey did not call Trump a liar, he would be committing perjury

The alt right are pissing in their pants.

I'm not that alt right crap you over use but I'm rolling my eyes at Comey and his "feelings"

It's a nothing burger
sassafrass, you are an alt right cheer leader.

Sit down, clown. You think anyone a degree right of center is some of that stupid alt right shit....because you're far left of center

Comey has nothing, just as I suspected

What do you think about a FBI director who leaks information via a 3rd party to the NY Times? Holy shit that destroys the guy's claim to be clean as a fresh winter snow.
It also puts him dangerously close to a perjury charge which is the real definition of a liar. Comey testified before the Judiciary Committee that he had never leaked information.

He's trying to use this angle that his personal notes were not government documents but belonged to him personally and he could do with them what he pleased. Talk about a stretch.

That the guy was taking these notes, when he never did so with any other president, when his own testimony documented the collusion going on between AG Lynch and the Clinton campaign, it speaks volumes to the fact that Comey just didn't like Trump at all. Was Trump picking up on that? Yep. Was that why Trump asked Comey for a loyalty pledge? Probably. Leaks are spewing out of the agency Comey is running. Comey himself is giving Trump the cold shoulder. Its no surprise to me at all that Trump ended up firing the guy.

blues, it was not perjury.

Trump should not ask anybody for a loyalty oath until the, Trump, shows he is worthy of it.

The TDS symps worship a sociopath in Trump.

I'm not that alt right crap you over use but I'm rolling my eyes at Comey and his "feelings"

It's a nothing burger

Sit down, clown. You think anyone a degree right of center is some of that stupid alt right shit....because you're far left of center

What do you think about a FBI director who leaks information via a 3rd party to the NY Times? Holy shit that destroys the guy's claim to be clean as a fresh winter snow.
It also puts him dangerously close to a perjury charge which is the real definition of a liar. Comey testified before the Judiciary Committee that he had never leaked information.
How come your more focused on private citizen Comey but don't give two shits about Trump lying and dishonoring the office of the presidency?

Obama and Hillary set the bar low, any president can lie with impunity now. If you don't like that you should have put a stop to Obama and Hillary lying.

Hint: blues, who is president? Are you saying that you want Trump acting like Clinton and Obama? Really??

John McCain sounded senile and/or insane!
I'm not surprised his statements triggered you, shittingbull

Thank you, Felonious. I'm sure you aren't surprised. I'm smart enough to know the difference between a "closed" investigation and an "open" investigation. Apparently that is over McCain's head. I also know the difference between Comey and Trump.
NOW if only you could figure out who won & is now the president

I know who is currently disgracing the White House - but I certainly don't consider him a legal and legitimate president.

It's a nothing burger

He's trying to use this angle that his personal notes were not government documents but belonged to him personally and he could do with them what he pleased. Talk about a stretch.

That the guy was taking these notes, when he never did so with any other president, when his own testimony documented the collusion going on between AG Lynch and the Clinton campaign, it speaks volumes to the fact that Comey just didn't like Trump at all. Was Trump picking up on that? Yep. Was that why Trump asked Comey for a loyalty pledge? Probably. Leaks are spewing out of the agency Comey is running. Comey himself is giving Trump the cold shoulder. Its no surprise to me at all that Trump ended up firing the guy.
Trump had and has a long and profound history of lying about matters large and small. Comey was simply covering his ass in a legal and responsible way. Stupid trump, smart Comey.

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

When will Trump be compelled to testify under oath?

Trump had and has a long and profound history of lying about matters large and small. Comey was simply covering his ass in a legal and responsible way. Stupid trump, smart Comey.

So does Hillary, so does Obama. What exactly is your point?

When will Trump be forced to testify under oath?

When he sexually abuses an intern in the White House like Bill did then lies about it.

When will Trump be forced to testify under oath?

When he sexually abuses an intern in the White House like Bill did then lies about it.

You mean a legal and private relationship between consenting adults?

Forum List

Back