Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

No Republican during the entire hearing challenged Comey's comments about being a liar. Not one.
Not a single Republican Senator defended trump when Comey called the President a liar.

Wow. Oh no. Trump is a liar? That is such a yuuuge revelation. Cause clearly that hadn't been obvious for the lady two years.

Maybe, did Comey testify about Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor and plan under Obamacare and save $2,500 a year on your health insurance?
There you go, deflection. A lame one, but still, a deflection.

Did Comey ever comment on Hillary's claim to have landed under sniper fire in a war zone? Why yes I am mocking you, Bill, Hillary, Obama, all confirmed liars. Not one lie a pattern of lying multiple times. You people have no cred.
Another deflection. Why can't you stay on topic?

The topic is a joke
The President being called a liar at a publicly held Senate Hearing by a former high-ranking government official is not a joke. It is a serious topic. The OP asked if this had ever been done before. So far, no one has found an example of it happening before.

It has. It happened at Black Jesus's state of the union adress and it turned out he was indeed a liar.

I think he made it pretty clear that he didn't trust Trump's temperament or honesty and felt he needed some CYA documents.

Understandable.

comey is an obama minion.....he wanted to attack Trump...

FAKE NEWS is real

During Comeys testimony he was asked if he had ever seen reports on the news or in print, based on inside sources our supposed leaked documents, that was innacurate or false.

He smiled, laughed under his breath and said ALL THE TIME.

I bet CNN & BSNBC don't cover that today....

This is a revelation?? :wtf:

FFS I bust these fake stories all day on this board, always have, and I'm far from the only one.
Did you hear the one about water being wet?

FAKE NEWS is real

During Comeys testimony he was asked if he had ever seen reports on the news or in print, based on inside sources our supposed leaked documents, that was innacurate or false.

I bet Fox is going to spend most of the day on the Lynch / Clinton stuff..
I bet they give a more even coverage to it than any of the others.
Every news channel puts in spines and twists to make it more appealing to their viewing audience.. Every story I flip through the channels and see it happen every time..lol

Mocking your blatant double standards is easy.

you want to talk about double standards................??

did you hear mr comey just strongly reiterate how the FBI absolutely concluded there was NO case to be had against hillary...?

are you actually claiming that you hillary haters wouldn't have gone absolutely ballistic IF president obama had obstructed justice by clearing the oval office of everyone, including the attorney general, to whisper to the FBI director how hillary was a a good person so he hoped he could just let the investigation go..??

:laugh: :bs1: :bsflag:

Its not the FBI's job to make that determination, they turn over the results of the investigation to the DOJ and the DOJ makes that determination. Furthermore multiple legal scholars have pointed out that Comey was wrong, the law Hillary broke does not require intent. Furthermore Comey's statement that he let Hillary off the hook because she was just ignorant of the law, ignores the fact that Hillary is a lawyer, Hillary's husband is a lawyer, both of them spent 8 years in the White House, how in the hell can you play the "I didn't understand I was breaking the law" in that situation? If that's the case nobody in his country is guilty of breaking a law holy shit.

FAKE NEWS is real

I bet Fox is going to spend most of the day on the Lynch / Clinton stuff..
I bet they give a more even coverage to it than any of the others.
Every news channel puts in spines and twists to make it more appealing to their viewing audience.. Every story I flip through the channels and see it happen every time..lol
Fox News is the ONLY channel out of the big ones that is even close to even in their coverage.

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

Maybe, did Comey testify about Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor and plan under Obamacare and save $2,500 a year on your health insurance?

Did Comey ever comment on Hillary's claim to have landed under sniper fire in a war zone? Why yes I am mocking you, Bill, Hillary, Obama, all confirmed liars. Not one lie a pattern of lying multiple times. You people have no cred.

Pogo's Law strikes again. "Quick! Change the subject!!"

toilet_claw[1].gif
Check out the title of this thread.

Another deflection. Why can't you stay on topic?

The topic is a joke
The President being called a liar at a publicly held Senate Hearing by a former high-ranking government official is not a joke. It is a serious topic. The OP asked if this had ever been done before. So far, no one has found an example of it happening before.

It has. It happened at Black Jesus's state of the union adress and it turned out he was indeed a liar.
A State of the Union Address is not the same as a Senate Hearing where the witness testifies under oath under penalty of perjury. Presidents tell lies during State of the Union address often and frequently. The State of the Union Addresses are political speeches filled with promises. Remember when Bush claimed Iraq was providing support and protection as a reason for the invasion of Iraq. That was done during a State of the Union Address.

Speaker Paul Ryan on Thursday defended President Donald Trump's communications with ex-FBI director James Comey, saying Trump wasn't "steeped in the long-running protocols" of how to interact with law enforcement.
Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif~c200
Davidlaughing.gif~c200
tumblr_lihcrkFcVz1qa1p7d.gif~c200
jackie-stoned-laugh.gif

"The president's new at this," Ryan said at a news conference. "He's new at government."
giphy.gif

attorney general jeff session was not a government n00b yet he allowed himself to be swept out of the room.

jeff sessions is a shamelessly dishonest, power hungry person who had been appointed by mr trump.

jeff sessions as the attorney general is literally our CHIEF LAW ENFORCER yet he permitted the president to intimidate the FBI director.

Flynn resigns amid controversy over Russia contacts - CNNPolitics.com

By Jeff Sessions’ Standard for Lying Under Oath, Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath

More Lies: Jeff Sessions Did Not Disclose Russian Contacts On Security Clearance Application

Mocking your blatant double standards is easy.

you want to talk about double standards................??

did you hear mr comey just strongly reiterate how the FBI absolutely concluded there was NO case to be had against hillary...?

are you actually claiming that you hillary haters wouldn't have gone absolutely ballistic IF president obama had obstructed justice by clearing the oval office of everyone, including the attorney general, to whisper to the FBI director how hillary was a a good person so he hoped he could just let the investigation go..??

:laugh: :bs1: :bsflag:

What are you talking about? He said what she did was criminal , but had no intent on doing it

And legal scholars have pointed out "intent" is not part of that law, you don't get off scott free because there was no intent. Lack of intent and ignorance of the law is the basis of Comey's reasoning to let Hillary off the hook, neither is legally sound. Which is why the DOJ should have made the decision whether to prosecute, not some rogue FBI director, that's not his job or place to make that call.

Now pair that with the secret meeting between Bill and AG Lynch, Comey's own testimony that AG Lynch was in cahoots with the Hillary campaign and pressuring him, the entire affair has the stench of corruption and collusion.

Comey cannot comment on the intent of Lynch, Obama, or Hillary, but he knows EXACTLY what Trump was thinking.

Preening little bitch is so transparent

Forum List

Back