Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the meltdown from democrats when he doesn't give them what they want.

This should be good. lol :)
He already has in his opening statements. Lol.
More damning information coming tomorrow.
Get your popcorn.
Yeah but oddly, you can't actually repeat which ones.

Because you're a liar. Onto ignore you go, liar. See you in your next reincarnation, when I notice you're lying and ignore you again.
Let's recap. You just lied.
I gave a summary verbally and two links what just went down today.
And all you pathetic DEPLORABLES can do is call me a liar..

Tough times for you know nothings.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the meltdown from democrats when he doesn't give them what they want.

This should be good. lol :)
More damning information coming tomorrow.
Get your popcorn.
I'll be enjoying a cold Guinness when the meltdown ramps up. :)
Do you have any idea why Trump is angry all the time, lashing out at everything and everyone? ( as per WH staff)
Nope ya don't..
You're living in a world created by the liberal media. Maybe you should start considering other news sources and thinking for yourself.

How so?
you didn't read them or watching the news?
Every lie Trump said was contradicted by Comey.
Not much of a news person are you.
Apparently more than you because you can't back up your spew.
You must be watching Fox.

James Comey testimony: Trump asked me to let Flynn probe go - CNNPolitics.com

James Comey testimony: Trump pressed me to shut down Michael Flynn investigation
More smokescreens? Where's the quote? You keep slinging shit.

[
There's a cloud of desperation and corruption hanging over the WH, Trump is always ina foul mood( which you can't deny) and the Comey testimony is putting a dagger in the heart of the pussy grabber and all you can do is cry.

There is a cloud of fail hanging over you Nazis.

Comey confirms that Trump was never the target of any investigation. This is and always was, nothing but a witch hunt.

Start impeachment proceedings now, because Trump is the first boss to ask for one's loyalty.

Other than that, did Comey say anything tangible to soften the blow "progress"ives have felt since November?

{
During testimony in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee Thursday morning, former FBI Director James Comey will back up President Trump's statement he is not under FBI investigation and was not during the 2016 presidential election. Comey will make the assertion in his opening statement, which was provided to the public ahead of time by the Committee Wednesday afternoon.

"I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally," Comey says while describing a January 6 meeting at Trump Tower. "That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."}

Comey Confirms President Trump Is Not Under FBI Investigation

Given this, why the fuck are we continuing the Witch Hunt?

Just to give CNN and WaPo something to blatantly lie about? Taxpayers spend millions to that WaPo can slander and libel the President?
Boy are you confused. That has NOTHING to do what tramp lied about . He said, " Comey assured me I was under investigation."
He never did that nor does your link even imply that..
You schmucks are way too easy..

James Comey testimony: Trump pressed me to shut down Michael Flynn investigation
I don't do CNN. Just quote the best one. Should be easy, instead you post a video smokescreen from a fake news site.
I just have you two links. That's not good enough?
While you gave nothing.
See Liberal educating a lowly deplorable again..
I gave you the facts. You're full of shit. Fact. You keep throwing out video smokescreen and can't quote anything.

There's nothing illegal or even questionable about asking for loyalty from those upon whom you depend.

So meh, who cares if leftards *approve* of what was said, they don't know shit about anything, anyway.

The takeaway..he did nothing un proper, certainly no laws were broken. Big fat pile of nothing. But the left will continue to spasm over nothing, while ignoring reality. It's what they do.
Dictators demand loyalty. Democratic presidents are loyal to the people.
Your excuses for this POS get more outrageous by the day.
Obama went against the will of the people with Obamacare. Oops there goes that theory. And I'm sure he didn't demand loyalty. LOL
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample For/Favor Against/Oppose Spread
RCP Average 3/12 - 5/14 -- 49.4 43.4 For/Favor +6.0
PPP (D) 5/12 - 5/14 692 RV 44 37 For/Favor +7
CNN/ORC 4/22 - 4/25 RV 49 47 For/Favor +2
Gallup 4/1 - 4/2 1023 A 55 41 For/Favor +14
CBS News 3/25 - 3/28 1088 A 49 45 For/Favor +4
FOX News 3/12 - 3/14 1008 RV 50 47 For/Favor +3
All Public Approval of Health Care Law Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

They did not until they realized that they could lose it. Then the old "You don't know what you have got until it is gone." kicked in. Now the majority favor the ACA, and want to see it fixed, not destroyed.

Start impeachment proceedings now, because Trump is the first boss to ask for one's loyalty.

Other than that, did Comey say anything tangible to soften the blow "progress"ives have felt since November?

{
During testimony in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee Thursday morning, former FBI Director James Comey will back up President Trump's statement he is not under FBI investigation and was not during the 2016 presidential election. Comey will make the assertion in his opening statement, which was provided to the public ahead of time by the Committee Wednesday afternoon.

"I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally," Comey says while describing a January 6 meeting at Trump Tower. "That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."}

Comey Confirms President Trump Is Not Under FBI Investigation

Given this, why the fuck are we continuing the Witch Hunt?

Just to give CNN and WaPo something to blatantly lie about? Taxpayers spend millions to that WaPo can slander and libel the President?
Boy are you confused. That has NOTHING to do what tramp lied about . He said, " Comey assured me I was under investigation."
He never did that nor does your link even imply that..
You schmucks are way too easy..
Source?

".... CNN's 'anonymous sources' seem to have been 'mistaken' on this one.....Comey's direct testimony released just a while ago seems to confirm exactly what Trump said in his original May 9th letter and exactly the opposite what CNN subsequently reported.

In fact, here are precisely three instances (ironic, right?), directly from Comey's testimony, in which he personally told President Trump he was not under investigation:

1. January 6th Meeting at Trump Tower:

"In that context, prior to the January 6 meeting, I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally. That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."

2. January 27th Dinner at White House:

"During the dinner, the President returned to the salacious material I had briefed him about on January 6, and, as he had done previously, expressed his disgust for the allegations and strongly denied them. He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative. He said he would think about it and asked me to think about it."

3. March 30 Phone Call:

"I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that."

"Of course, we're 'absolutely positive' that everything else CNN has learned and reported from their anonymous sources, regarding Trump and his Russian collusion, is completely accurate and reflect nothing but the highest levels of journalistic integrity. As such, we are quite confident that CNN will promptly retract their erroneous reporting and offer an apology to their readers for the unfortunate mistake."
Put all the asshats who are pretending that Comey's testimony did anything other than vindicate Trump, on ignore. They're trolls and don't deserve any clicks. Don't worry, they will come back as socks.

Looks Like CNN's Anonymous Sources Got This One Wrong | Zero Hedge

There's nothing illegal or even questionable about asking for loyalty from those upon whom you depend.

So meh, who cares if leftards *approve* of what was said, they don't know shit about anything, anyway.

The takeaway..he did nothing un proper, certainly no laws were broken. Big fat pile of nothing. But the left will continue to spasm over nothing, while ignoring reality. It's what they do.
Dictators demand loyalty. Democratic presidents are loyal to the people.
Your excuses for this POS get more outrageous by the day.
Obama went against the will of the people with Obamacare. Oops there goes that theory. And I'm sure he didn't demand loyalty. LOL
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample For/Favor Against/Oppose Spread
RCP Average 3/12 - 5/14 -- 49.4 43.4 For/Favor +6.0
PPP (D) 5/12 - 5/14 692 RV 44 37 For/Favor +7
CNN/ORC 4/22 - 4/25 RV 49 47 For/Favor +2
Gallup 4/1 - 4/2 1023 A 55 41 For/Favor +14
CBS News 3/25 - 3/28 1088 A 49 45 For/Favor +4
FOX News 3/12 - 3/14 1008 RV 50 47 For/Favor +3
All Public Approval of Health Care Law Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

They did not until they realized that they could lose it. Then the old "You don't know what you have got until it is gone." kicked in. Now the majority favor the ACA, and want to see it fixed, not destroyed.
It went from 39.9 to 40.4.

LOL

How so?

I don't do CNN. Just quote the best one. Should be easy, instead you post a video smokescreen from a fake news site.

CNN just spews a host of innuendo and a few open falsehoods.

DEPLORABLES are running scared..
They're starting to realize just how many hits to the jaw the pussy grabber is taking today with more to come tomorrow..

CNN reported the exact testimony of Comey you pathetic liar.

CNN reported the exact testimony of Comey you pathetic liar.

Looks Like CNN's Anonymous Sources Got This One Wrong | Zero Hedge

As to personal oaths of loyalty, rather than the Republic and its People and its Constitution...

The last time that happened, it did not end well...

hqdefault.jpg

That's right. Because if they didn't, they were shot.

Likewise, the churches has swastikas on them. Because if they didn't, they were closed and the leaders shot.

Has nothing to do with this.

Much ado over nothing at all. Onto ignore you go now.

You are as ignorant of history and the importance of word as you are on every other subject.

For the speds:

WASHINGTON — Former FBI director James Comey confirmed in stunning detail Wednesday that President Trump privately requested his loyalty and later urged him to drop the investigation into ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a preview of his highly anticipated testimony.

Forum List

Back