Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the meltdown from democrats when he doesn't give them what they want.

This should be good. lol :)
He already has in his opening statements. Lol.
More damning information coming tomorrow.
Get your popcorn.
Yeah but oddly, you can't actually repeat which ones.

Because you're a liar. Onto ignore you go, liar. See you in your next reincarnation, when I notice you're lying and ignore you again.
Let's recap. You just lied.
I gave a summary verbally and two links what just went down today.
And all you pathetic DEPLORABLES can do is call me a liar..

Tough times for you know nothings.

You are a liar.

{"I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally," Comey says while describing a January 6 meeting at Trump Tower. "That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."}

You may just be repeating lies from Certainly Not News, but you are telling deliberate falsehoods. Comey obliterated the narrative you Fascists are peddling.

31E701B200000578-3478530-image-a-4_1457276205979.jpg

Not a pretty scene, not one I ever expected in America.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the meltdown from democrats when he doesn't give them what they want.

Get your popcorn.

Because you're a liar. Onto ignore you go, liar. See you in your next reincarnation, when I notice you're lying and ignore you again.

You are a liar.

{"I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally," Comey says while describing a January 6 meeting at Trump Tower. "That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."}

You may just be repeating lies from Certainly Not News, but you are telling deliberate falsehoods. Comey obliterated the narrative you Fascists are peddling.
Look at this asshole keep ignoring the major bombshell today.
WASHINGTON — Former FBI director James Comey confirmed in stunning detail Wednesday that President Trump privately requested his loyalty and later urged him to drop the investigation into ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a preview of his highly anticipated testimony.

For the speds:

WASHINGTON — Former FBI director James Comey confirmed in stunning detail Wednesday that President Trump privately requested his loyalty and later urged him to drop the investigation into ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a preview of his highly anticipated testimony.
The link doesn't say anything like that. LOL

you didn't read them or watching the news?
Every lie Trump said was contradicted by Comey.
Not much of a news person are you.
Apparently more than you because you can't back up your spew.
You must be watching Fox.

James Comey testimony: Trump asked me to let Flynn probe go - CNNPolitics.com

James Comey testimony: Trump pressed me to shut down Michael Flynn investigation
I don't do CNN. Just quote the best one. Should be easy, instead you post a video smokescreen from a fake news site.

CNN just spews a host of innuendo and a few open falsehoods.
CNN reported the exact testimony of Comey you pathetic liar.

CNN pulls shit from the Earlier Comey letter and presents it as if it were testimony. They like you, are lying hacks.

Tell me the truth, are you in fact too stupid to grasp that it's over? Or are you just playing the hack fool despite the fact that your witch hunt failed?

Get your popcorn.

You are a liar.

Repeating lies don't make them true. You can't back up your claims.

".... CNN's 'anonymous sources' seem to have been 'mistaken' on this one.....Comey's direct testimony released just a while ago seems to confirm exactly what Trump said in his original May 9th letter and exactly the opposite what CNN subsequently reported.

In fact, here are precisely three instances (ironic, right?), directly from Comey's testimony, in which he personally told President Trump he was not under investigation:

1. January 6th Meeting at Trump Tower:

"In that context, prior to the January 6 meeting, I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally. That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."

2. January 27th Dinner at White House:

"During the dinner, the President returned to the salacious material I had briefed him about on January 6, and, as he had done previously, expressed his disgust for the allegations and strongly denied them. He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative. He said he would think about it and asked me to think about it."

3. March 30 Phone Call:

"I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that."

"Of course, we're 'absolutely positive' that everything else CNN has learned and reported from their anonymous sources, regarding Trump and his Russian collusion, is completely accurate and reflect nothing but the highest levels of journalistic integrity. As such, we are quite confident that CNN will promptly retract their erroneous reporting and offer an apology to their readers for the unfortunate mistake."
Put all the asshats who are pretending that Comey's testimony did anything other than vindicate Trump, on ignore. They're trolls and don't deserve any clicks. Don't worry, they will come back as socks.

Looks Like CNN's Anonymous Sources Got This One Wrong | Zero Hedge
You didn't just quote a blogger to counteract the entire CNN news organization. Oh yes you did.
Why do you dweebs keep embarrassing yourselves?

There's nothing illegal or even questionable about asking for loyalty from those upon whom you depend.

So meh, who cares if leftards *approve* of what was said, they don't know shit about anything, anyway.

The takeaway..he did nothing un proper, certainly no laws were broken. Big fat pile of nothing. But the left will continue to spasm over nothing, while ignoring reality. It's what they do.
Dictators demand loyalty. Democratic presidents are loyal to the people.
Your excuses for this POS get more outrageous by the day.
Obama went against the will of the people with Obamacare. Oops there goes that theory. And I'm sure he didn't demand loyalty. LOL
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample For/Favor Against/Oppose Spread
RCP Average 3/12 - 5/14 -- 49.4 43.4 For/Favor +6.0
PPP (D) 5/12 - 5/14 692 RV 44 37 For/Favor +7
CNN/ORC 4/22 - 4/25 RV 49 47 For/Favor +2
Gallup 4/1 - 4/2 1023 A 55 41 For/Favor +14
CBS News 3/25 - 3/28 1088 A 49 45 For/Favor +4
FOX News 3/12 - 3/14 1008 RV 50 47 For/Favor +3
All Public Approval of Health Care Law Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

They did not until they realized that they could lose it. Then the old "You don't know what you have got until it is gone." kicked in. Now the majority favor the ACA, and want to see it fixed, not destroyed.
It went from 39.9 to 40.4.

LOL
And you get you numbers from where? RCP average, For 49.3, Against 43.4

Just cannot post without lying, can you.

Get your popcorn.

You are a liar.

I just did. 3times. While you've brought nada to the table. Same ole..

Reasonable is the type of person who is good with being a follower.
He's more comfortable with others telling him how to think than being tasked with thinking for himself.

He's a typical liberal.

You are a liar.

I just did. 3times. While you've brought nada to the table. Same ole..
I asked you to back up your claims and all you had was CNN videos, no quote. How is that nada?

The FACT is after all this time the Russian hacking thing has gone no where so now libs have devolved into obstruction and that's not what Comey said. Poor baby.

I don't do CNN. Just quote the best one. Should be easy, instead you post a video smokescreen from a fake news site.

CNN just spews a host of innuendo and a few open falsehoods.
CNN reported the exact testimony of Comey you pathetic liar.

Looks Like CNN's Anonymous Sources Got This One Wrong | Zero Hedge
He did it again folks. Used a blogger from the off the wall Zero Hedge to disprove what ALL the news stations have reportedly all day long.
You're a special type of stoopid aren't you

Forum List

Back