Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

{He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative.}

OH BITCH, Herr Goebbels - that sort of puts a stake in your witch hunt.....
You're so stupid you make my head hurt. Trump said Comey told him he wasn't under investigation. Comey never anything like that.
GIANT FAIL.
Why do you keep avoiding the lies Trump told that Comey corroborated today? Why why why?
We know why.
And these investigations are in the first chapter with many more to come.

comey5.png

{I explained the demands from the leadership of both parties in Congress for more information, and that Senator Grassley had even held up the confirmation of the Deputy Attorney General until we briefed him in detail on the investigation. I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.}

Holy fuck Herr Goebbels, that is the opposite of the lies CNN is telling...

I mean CNN will continue to lie, it's what they do as good fascists, but how can we continue the Witch Hunt when Comey just cut your balls off? There is no investigation of Trump, never was one. All there is is filthy little Nazi fucks like you flinging shit.

The KKK is alive in many southern states W Kamou Bell attended a cross burning and spoke to many Klan members and it was part of his show UNITED SHADES OF AMERICA on CNN.
It's startling how little Trumpies know..

Attended, or staged?

The KKK is a thing of the past. CNN is fake news and not a valid source for anything.
Nope it was a real Klan Rally Bell had to get permission to attend. Held deep in the Georgia woods at night..
I'm now convinced dopes like you are incapable of learning. You just hold on to your ignorance like a badge of honor..

{He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative.}

You're so stupid you make my head hurt. Trump said Comey told him he wasn't under investigation. Comey never anything like that.
GIANT FAIL.
Why do you keep avoiding the lies Trump told that Comey corroborated today? Why why why?
We know why.

That is from Comey - you stupid fuck.

GIANT FAIL.
We know why.
You're a weird dude, reasonable. lol

The KKK is alive in many southern states W Kamou Bell attended a cross burning and spoke to many Klan members and it was part of his show UNITED SHADES OF AMERICA on CNN.

Attended, or staged?

The KKK is a thing of the past. CNN is fake news and not a valid source for anything.
Nope it was a real Klan Rally Bell had to get permission to attend. Held deep in the Georgia woods at night..
I'm now convinced dopes like you are incapable of learning. You just hold on to your ignorance like a badge of honor..

Sure, I'll take the word from an openly lying fuck like you and from CNN, the Baghdad Bob news station.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the meltdown from democrats when he doesn't give them what they want.

This should be good. lol :)
He already has in his opening statements. Lol.
More damning information coming tomorrow.
Get your popcorn.
I'll be enjoying a cold Guinness when the meltdown ramps up. :)
Do you have any idea why Trump is angry all the time, lashing out at everything and everyone? ( as per WH staff)
Nope ya don't..
You're living in a world created by the liberal media. Maybe you should start considering other news sources and thinking for yourself.
Much of the info I've reported comes directly from people who work in the WH.
But you think making things up is preferable. Lmao
Deplorable indeed..

GIANT FAIL.
We know why.

He's a mindless hack who has a nagging sense that the witch hunt just fell apart....

Attended, or staged?

Sure, I'll take the word from an openly lying fuck like you and from CNN, the Baghdad Bob news station.
Idiot is afraid of turning on his tv to see I'm right about everything.
He'll check later at Infowars to tell him what he wants to hear..

I'll be looking forward to seeing the meltdown from democrats when he doesn't give them what they want.

This should be good. lol :)
Get your popcorn.
Do you have any idea why Trump is angry all the time, lashing out at everything and everyone? ( as per WH staff)
Nope ya don't..
You're living in a world created by the liberal media. Maybe you should start considering other news sources and thinking for yourself.
Deplorable indeed..
Do you have a plan B when things don't go your way?

Attended, or staged?

What are you right about?

YOU posted the transcripts that I am quoting, you just don't like what they actually say.

GIANT FAIL.
We know why.

He's a mindless hack who has a nagging sense that the witch hunt just fell apart....
Just fell apart?
Ha ha ha haha.,

In Comey Testimony, Legal Experts See Evidence Trump Committed Impeachable Offense
The Constitution likely shields him from prosecution, but not removal from office.
In Comey Testimony, Legal Experts See Evidence Trump Committed Impeachable Offense | HuffPost

LEGAL EXPERTS: Key words.
Now run along cowards and keep pretending Tramp isn't in deep shit.

Get your popcorn.
Nope ya don't..
Deplorable indeed..
Do you have a plan B when things don't go your way?
He'll abort but there will soon be another abomination.

Attended, or staged?

What are you right about?

YOU posted the transcripts that I am quoting, you just don't like what they actually say.
You cherry picked. You keep avoiding the impeachable offenses.
What a fraud you are.

GIANT FAIL.
We know why.

Just fell apart?
Ha ha ha haha.,

In Comey Testimony, Legal Experts See Evidence Trump Committed Impeachable Offense
The Constitution likely shields him from prosecution, but not removal from office.
In Comey Testimony, Legal Experts See Evidence Trump Committed Impeachable Offense | HuffPost

:lmao:

HuffingGlue can't go a day without claiming they are impeaching Trump.

What fucking idiocy.

GIANT FAIL.
We know why.

Just fell apart?
Ha ha ha haha.,

What is the offense? Legal experts say the opposite, heard one on the radio today. HuffPo and CNN, really?

GIANT FAIL.
We know why.

I can only tolerate his level of idiocy after having a few beers.

GIANT FAIL.
We know why.

Just fell apart?
Ha ha ha haha.,

:lmao:

HuffingGlue can't go a day without claiming they are impeaching Trump.

What fucking idiocy.
Do you know what KEY WORDS mean?
HUFFPO reported what legal experts are saying. They didn't make it up themselves.
But you're too lazy to actually read it.

Forum List

Back