Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

I don't do CNN. Just quote the best one. Should be easy, instead you post a video smokescreen from a fake news site.

CNN just spews a host of innuendo and a few open falsehoods.
CNN reported the exact testimony of Comey you pathetic liar.

{"I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally," Comey says while describing a January 6 meeting at Trump Tower. "That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."}

CNN pulls shit from the Earlier Comey letter and presents it as if it were testimony. They like you, are lying hacks.

Tell me the truth, are you in fact too stupid to grasp that it's over? Or are you just playing the hack fool despite the fact that your witch hunt failed?

So if FOX reported the same thing, you'd believe it?

We have the prepared statement.

Trump is not and never was the subject of investigation. Trump

The only thing even slightly damning is

{The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”}

Which has been beaten to death and amounts to nothing,

BTW, the evidence points to there being nothing on Flynn.

{The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.}

As always, slander and libel are all the left has.,

You're a weird dude, reasonable. lol

He's a mindless hack who has a nagging sense that the witch hunt just fell apart....
Just fell apart?
Ha ha ha haha.,

In Comey Testimony, Legal Experts See Evidence Trump Committed Impeachable Offense
The Constitution likely shields him from prosecution, but not removal from office.
In Comey Testimony, Legal Experts See Evidence Trump Committed Impeachable Offense | HuffPost

LEGAL EXPERTS: Key words.
Now run along cowards and keep pretending Tramp isn't in deep shit.

:lmao:

HuffingGlue can't go a day without claiming they are impeaching Trump.

What fucking idiocy.
Do you know what KEY WORDS mean?
HUFFPO reported what legal experts are saying. They didn't make it up themselves.
But you're too lazy to actually read it.

HuffyGlue is throwing red meat to vicious little scum like you, then walking it back at the end. It is the technique the Little Goebbels of the left always use.

{ As professor Elizabeth Price Foley observed in a New York Times column in May, there are simply far too many moving parts to the obstruction statutes that would be hard to fit to Trump’s interactions with Comey. Others have more or less agreed with that assessment. }

You gutter scum have nothing but more slander, more libel, more innuendo.
You're quoting a professor? I thought all academia professors are lyin liberals.
Love it when you shoot yourself in the foot.

At the end of the day tomorrow, there will be more questions than answers. Always is.

Meanwhile, the investigation continues.
The answer will be the left blew their wad. Again.

Unlikely. The smoking gun won't be on display tomorrow more than likely. Meanwhile, Mueller's investigation continues. Asking him to "drop" the investigation is pretty close. The senate testimony of the Intel Chiefs was not helpful to Trump either where these men of great pedigree would not go to bat for their boss.

Again, there will be more questions than answers.

What we see today is there is no "smoking gun" just an out of control press flinging wild accusations in conjunction with a witch hunt by the democrats.

Once again for the retards.

On tape...Tramp saying he DIDNT ask Comey to back off the investigations..
Today. Comey released a statement saying that's exactly what happened..
And the Trump whores think this is good news lol

Yet another eureka moment for the left!

"He asked him for loyalty!!!!"

You all hate them as much as me yet?

I don't do CNN. Just quote the best one. Should be easy, instead you post a video smokescreen from a fake news site.

{"I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally," Comey says while describing a January 6 meeting at Trump Tower. "That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."}

CNN pulls shit from the Earlier Comey letter and presents it as if it were testimony. They like you, are lying hacks.

Tell me the truth, are you in fact too stupid to grasp that it's over? Or are you just playing the hack fool despite the fact that your witch hunt failed?

{The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”}

{The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.}

Again, so if FOX reports the same thing, you're believe it?

At the end of the day tomorrow, there will be more questions than answers. Always is.

Unlikely. The smoking gun won't be on display tomorrow more than likely. Meanwhile, Mueller's investigation continues. Asking him to "drop" the investigation is pretty close. The senate testimony of the Intel Chiefs was not helpful to Trump either where these men of great pedigree would not go to bat for their boss.

What we see today is there is no "smoking gun" just an out of control press flinging wild accusations in conjunction with a witch hunt by the democrats.
The investigations are just in its infancy and you're thrilled there's no smoking gun?

Today Trump was exposed AGAIN as a lyin unethical man.

Once again you cheer that. Funny.

Okay, what "press" is not "out of control"....would you believe them if they have the same stories on their website?

Democrats hate that Trump is working towards bringing honesty and integrity back into our government.

--LOL

Today. Comey released a statement saying that's
And the Trump whores think this is good news lol[/QUOTE]
Let us know when you're able to excerise some common sense.

[
You're quoting a professor? I thought all academia professors are lyin liberals.

I'm quoting HuffingGlue who used that to walk back the most salacious of their slander. They flung a big pile of shit in their headline, to get mindless monkeys like you masturbating in anticipation, then walked it back knowing that retard reactionaries like you don't read past the dishonest headline.

{He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative.}

OH BITCH, Herr Goebbels - that sort of puts a stake in your witch hunt.....
You're so stupid you make my head hurt. Trump said Comey told him he wasn't under investigation. Comey never anything like that.
GIANT FAIL.
Why do you keep avoiding the lies Trump told that Comey corroborated today? Why why why?
We know why.
And these investigations are in the first chapter with many more to come.
You're a weird dude, reasonable. lol

He's a mindless hack who has a nagging sense that the witch hunt just fell apart....
Just fell apart?
Ha ha ha haha.,

In Comey Testimony, Legal Experts See Evidence Trump Committed Impeachable Offense
The Constitution likely shields him from prosecution, but not removal from office.
In Comey Testimony, Legal Experts See Evidence Trump Committed Impeachable Offense | HuffPost

LEGAL EXPERTS: Key words.
Now run along cowards and keep pretending Tramp isn't in deep shit.
What is the offense? Legal experts say the opposite, heard one on the radio today. HuffPo and CNN, really?

Why are you right wing idiots avoiding the obvious? It's been said over and over again, a POTUS cannot obstruct justice. It's called the separation of powers, you total fucking idiot.

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, .........................
18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

They won't answer. They're in the back room celebrating thinking they have a victory today when the opposite is true.

Uh-huh.....

378608EF-FCB2-4C05-8198-572A994DC570_mw1024_s_n.jpg

[

I'm quoting HuffingGlue who used that to walk back the most salacious of their slander. They flung a big pile of shit in their headline, to get mindless monkeys like you masturbating in anticipation, then walked it back knowing that retard reactionaries like you don't read past the dishonest headline.
Beyond the headline:

Noah Feldman, a Harvard law professor who noted in May that a memo Comey wrote describing that Feb. 14 encounter amounted to an impeachable offense, reiterated his assessment in light of Comey’s expected testimony.

“With respect to influencing the Flynn investigation, my view remains the same: potentially impeachable but very almost certainly not indictable,” Feldman said.

Your red ass looks like a baboon's.

What I gather is that Trump didn't think some people deserved to be prosecuted for certain things. This is a normal thing because prosecutors often to prosecute people for various reasons. Hillary has yet to be prosecuted for her email leaks. Trump decides to be merciful to someone and the left wants to execute him for it.

They won't answer. They're in the back room celebrating thinking they have a victory today when the opposite is true.

Not sure who "they" are. It's just a little tiring to see every story dismissed as "they're making it up". So I am now asking what source would be acceptable in hopes of having a conversation to where you can get past the first line of defense.

[

Okay, what "press" is not "out of control"....would you believe them if they have the same stories on their website?

Hard to say, but CNN is nothing more than shit flinging monkeys. They have zero integrity and zero credibility.

I mean, go ahead and masturbate to the bullshit with your little retarded buddy, doesn't bother me. The actual words from Comey are what matter, not what CNN lies about.

Remember, the American people HATE the press, and this is why, a bunch of lying fucks pushing a political agenda rather than reporting what happened.

[

Hard to say, but CNN is nothing more than shit flinging monkeys. They have zero integrity and zero credibility.

I mean, go ahead and masturbate to the bullshit with your little retarded buddy, doesn't bother me. The actual words from Comey are what matter, not what CNN lies about.

Remember, the American people HATE the press, and this is why, a bunch of lying fucks pushing a political agenda rather than reporting what happened.

Okay, then why do you watch CNN?

Democrats hate that Trump is working towards bringing honesty and integrity back into our government.

--LOL

Today. Comey released a statement saying that's
So now you're denying what we have on video Trump saying? Really?
It's been replaying all day on the news stations.
Not Fox of course.

Today. Comey released a statement saying that's exactly what happened..

Not really ON tape that is NOT What he asked for was TO let FLYNN go because he was a good man, NOT to let the RUSSIA PROBE GO so lie all you want. comey agreed that Flynn was a good man. Apparently one of the reasons comey was fired is because he has a problem with perception when it comes to people he doesn't agree with. If his perception adds unintended inference to a conversation he was in the wrong job from the start. To make his claim legitimate, he will have to cite in exact quote what he AND TRUMP said exactly, or it will be just his opinion of the meaning instead of the Presidents statement of his actual meaning of it. I wish Trump would just walk in and watch the proceedings, then ask the chair to swear him in and slap the shit out of every piece of dimshit scum there. Then you dimshits can commit suicide by droves and we can live in peace and harmony again.

Forum List

Back