Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

Trump never asked anyone to back off of any investigation.
Reality kicks your ass again.

James Comey reveals concerns about Trump in devastating account to Congress
Former FBI director offers statement describing a meeting in which Trump asked him to drop his inquiry into Michael Flynn: ‘I hope you can let this go’

James Comey reveals concerns about Trump in devastating account to Congress

Hope you can let this go, that is your idea of ordering a halt to the investigation? :lmao:

You shit flinging monkeys are pathetic.

IMG_0426.JPG

View attachment 131606
[

Okay, what "press" is not "out of control"....would you believe them if they have the same stories on their website?

Hard to say, but CNN is nothing more than shit flinging monkeys. They have zero integrity and zero credibility.

I mean, go ahead and masturbate to the bullshit with your little retarded buddy, doesn't bother me. The actual words from Comey are what matter, not what CNN lies about.

Remember, the American people HATE the press, and this is why, a bunch of lying fucks pushing a political agenda rather than reporting what happened.
Let me get this straight. You're actually saying CNN is lying about the exact words of Comey's testimony after they posted his exact transcript?
Really?

I posted the exact words from Comey stupid.

{He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t,}

You shit flinging feral baboon
this trump whore keeps focusing on the same thing and ignores the DAMNING EVIDENCE.

WASHINGTON — The former F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, plans to tell senators on Thursday in highly anticipated testimony about a wide-ranging effort by President Trump to influence the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election, including repeatedly asking Mr. Comey to announce that the president was not personally under investigation.

Stupid, Comey explained what he will tell Senators in his prepared statements.

You really are mentally retarded, aren't you?
And all of it is damaging to your orange clown.
Words you'll be hearing in your sleep:
Trump: "I hope you can let this go."
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This has been quite remarkable the denial these bottom feeders are in.
Every news report has corroborated what is in Comey's prepared statement.

WASHINGTON — The former F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, plans to tell senators on Thursday in highly anticipated testimony about a wide-ranging effort by President Trump to influence the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election, including repeatedly asking Mr. Comey to announce that the president was not personally under investigation.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...tics/james-comey-statement-testimony.amp.html

Watching these clowns twist themselves into a pretzel trying to pretend this isn't true has been highly entertaining.
I'm enjoying watching maggots like your hurl one accusation after the other and falling on your face. Poor baby libtards.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...tics/james-comey-statement-testimony.amp.html

Watching these clowns twist themselves into a pretzel trying to pretend this isn't true has been highly entertaining.
I'm enjoying watching maggots like your hurl one accusation after the other and falling on your face. Poor baby libtards.
Here's the nothing burger. Brings NOTHING to any conversation, evidence, quotes, facts... but still talks shit.

View attachment 131606
Hard to say, but CNN is nothing more than shit flinging monkeys. They have zero integrity and zero credibility.

I mean, go ahead and masturbate to the bullshit with your little retarded buddy, doesn't bother me. The actual words from Comey are what matter, not what CNN lies about.

Remember, the American people HATE the press, and this is why, a bunch of lying fucks pushing a political agenda rather than reporting what happened.
Let me get this straight. You're actually saying CNN is lying about the exact words of Comey's testimony after they posted his exact transcript?
Really?

{He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t,}

this trump whore keeps focusing on the same thing and ignores the DAMNING EVIDENCE.

Which isn't obstruction. Bwahaha. Tripped over you dick. Again.

Here's the nothing burger. Brings NOTHING to any conversation, evidence, quotes, facts... but still talks shit.
You made accusations you can't back up. Not my problem, Butthurt.

View attachment 131606 Let me get this straight. You're actually saying CNN is lying about the exact words of Comey's testimony after they posted his exact transcript?
Really?

The definition of obstruction of justice was already posted in this thread.

Still racing to the bottom of the basket I see..

Me: 5 links and Comey's exact prepared statement.
You: nothing..

You're so proud of being a nothing

The definition of obstruction of justice was already posted in this thread.

Still racing to the bottom of the basket I see..
...and that doesn't meet it, sorry Baby Butthurt.

Trump asked Comey for his "honest loyalty".

The filthy ass Libtard media seems to forget that word.

After that jackass Comey did that dishonest shit of letting Crooked Hillary off the hook for serious security violations for the lame excuse of "no intent" then that is the least Trump could have asked for.

Links of videos. But no statements. Fail.

Worst day for the orange baboon since the Access Hollywood tape.

Tomorrow may be worse..
Can't wait..

I'm sure y'all proud that a 4 month presidency is under 3 criminal investigations.

It's not like we didn't warn you assholes.

IMG_0071.JPG

Imbecile already forgot what I told him an hour ago.
Comey didn't testify today.

Worst day for the orange baboon since the Access Hollywood tape.

Tomorrow may be worse..
Can't wait..

I'm sure y'all proud that a 4 month presidency is under 3 criminal investigations.

It's not like we didn't warn you assholes.
May be? I thought you had it in the bag? LOL, you aren't too bright.

View attachment 131618

Imbecile already forgot what I told him an hour ago.
Comey didn't testify today.
I've been reminding you of that so now you want to drag billionaires into it? What a tool.

Trump asked Comey for his "honest loyalty".

The filthy ass Libtard media seems to forget that word.

After that jackass Comey did that dishonest shit of letting Crooked Hillary off the hook for serious security violations for the lame excuse of "no intent" then that is the least Trump could have asked for.
You using the word HONEST in the same sentence as the world's biggest pathological liar POTUS, is hilarious..

Forum List

Back