Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

At the end of the day tomorrow, there will be more questions than answers. Always is.

Meanwhile, the investigation continues.

At the end of the day tomorrow there will be more slander and libel from the dishonest press, but Comey will confirm what's in his prepared statement, there there is utterly nothing out of sorts, but that won't stop the witch hunters.

Any hope you fascists had to "get Trump" went down the shitter with this document.

IMG_0007.JPG
[

Okay, what "press" is not "out of control"....would you believe them if they have the same stories on their website?

Hard to say, but CNN is nothing more than shit flinging monkeys. They have zero integrity and zero credibility.

I mean, go ahead and masturbate to the bullshit with your little retarded buddy, doesn't bother me. The actual words from Comey are what matter, not what CNN lies about.

Remember, the American people HATE the press, and this is why, a bunch of lying fucks pushing a political agenda rather than reporting what happened.
Let me get this straight. You're actually saying CNN is lying about the exact words of Comey's testimony after they posted his exact transcript?
Really?

Democrats hate that Trump is working towards bringing honesty and integrity back into our government.

--LOL

On tape...Tramp saying he DIDNT ask Comey to back off the investigations..
Today. Comey released a statement saying that's
And the Trump whores think this is good news lol
So now you're denying what we have on video Trump saying? Really?
It's been replaying all day on the news stations.
Not Fox of course.
There's a reason why the people in your life think you're an idiot.

CNN just spews a host of innuendo and a few open falsehoods.
CNN reported the exact testimony of Comey you pathetic liar.

{"I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally," Comey says while describing a January 6 meeting at Trump Tower. "That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."}

CNN pulls shit from the Earlier Comey letter and presents it as if it were testimony. They like you, are lying hacks.

Tell me the truth, are you in fact too stupid to grasp that it's over? Or are you just playing the hack fool despite the fact that your witch hunt failed?

So if FOX reported the same thing, you'd believe it?

We have the prepared statement.

Trump is not and never was the subject of investigation. Trump

The only thing even slightly damning is

{The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”}

Which has been beaten to death and amounts to nothing,

BTW, the evidence points to there being nothing on Flynn.

{The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.}

As always, slander and libel are all the left has.,

Again, so if FOX reports the same thing, you're believe it?

If the facts say it I believe it, not if the scumbag tabloids like CNN say it. We have the facts, and they aren't helping your fascists, which is why CNN is lying on overtime.

At the end of the day tomorrow, there will be more questions than answers. Always is.

At the end of the day tomorrow there will be more slander and libel from the dishonest press, but Comey will confirm what's in his prepared statement, there there is utterly nothing out of sorts, but that won't stop the witch hunters.

Any hope you fascists had to "get Trump" went down the shitter with this document.
" there is utterly nothing out of sorts."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...tics/james-comey-statement-testimony.amp.html

Ha ha ha ha

The answer will be the left blew their wad. Again.

Unlikely. The smoking gun won't be on display tomorrow more than likely. Meanwhile, Mueller's investigation continues. Asking him to "drop" the investigation is pretty close. The senate testimony of the Intel Chiefs was not helpful to Trump either where these men of great pedigree would not go to bat for their boss.

Again, there will be more questions than answers.

What we see today is there is no "smoking gun" just an out of control press flinging wild accusations in conjunction with a witch hunt by the democrats.
The investigations are just in its infancy and you're thrilled there's no smoking gun?

Today Trump was exposed AGAIN as a lyin unethical man.

Once again you cheer that. Funny.

The Witch Hunt is done,

You really ARE too dumb to grasp this,

That's funny. :lol:

Democrats hate that Trump is working towards bringing honesty and integrity back into our government.

--LOL

Let us know when you're able to excerise some common sense.[/QUOTE]

Trump never asked anyone to back off of any investigation.

The shrieking baboon is simply retarded.

no cable wired in your trailer park,
Don't need it got about 20,000 channels from all over the world on SHD at the river bend. on 18 acres.

Oh BTW as I posted this all hinges on the perception comey had NO actual request to stop any investigation not even an actual request to end FLYNNS, just a hope he can be let go for the LIE to the VP. So your piles of shit can spin all they want, HELL will bring fire and brimstone if this shit does not end and you vermin don't accept the fact that to COMMIT obstruction he would have had to ORDER or coerce comey to stop the investigation which he did NOT.

Last edited:
This has been quite remarkable the denial these bottom feeders are in.
Every news report has corroborated what is in Comey's prepared statement.

WASHINGTON — The former F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, plans to tell senators on Thursday in highly anticipated testimony about a wide-ranging effort by President Trump to influence the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election, including repeatedly asking Mr. Comey to announce that the president was not personally under investigation.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...tics/james-comey-statement-testimony.amp.html

Watching these clowns twist themselves into a pretzel trying to pretend this isn't true has been highly entertaining.

View attachment 131606
[

Okay, what "press" is not "out of control"....would you believe them if they have the same stories on their website?

Hard to say, but CNN is nothing more than shit flinging monkeys. They have zero integrity and zero credibility.

I mean, go ahead and masturbate to the bullshit with your little retarded buddy, doesn't bother me. The actual words from Comey are what matter, not what CNN lies about.

Remember, the American people HATE the press, and this is why, a bunch of lying fucks pushing a political agenda rather than reporting what happened.
Let me get this straight. You're actually saying CNN is lying about the exact words of Comey's testimony after they posted his exact transcript?
Really?

I posted the exact words from Comey stupid.

{He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t,}

You shit flinging feral baboon

--LOL

Let us know when you're able to excerise some common sense.

"Trump never asked anyone to back off of any investigation."
Every news source says you're a liar.
Here's another:

Not sure how you draw that conclusion.

View attachment 131606
[

Really?

{He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t,}

this trump whore keeps focusing on the same thing and ignores the DAMNING EVIDENCE.

WASHINGTON — The former F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, plans to tell senators on Thursday in highly anticipated testimony about a wide-ranging effort by President Trump to influence the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election, including repeatedly asking Mr. Comey to announce that the president was not personally under investigation.

Not sure how you draw that conclusion.

Fascist claim #1, Comey never told Trump that he wasn't under investigation.

{I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump.}

Fascist lie #1 - up in flames.

Fascist lie #2 - Trump ordered Comey drop the investigation into the Russia bullshit

{I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign}

Fascist lie #2 - up in smoke

The witch hunt is over, but the demagogue motherfuckers in the press will continue to slander and libel - it's what the Nazi fucks at CNN and WaPo do.

View attachment 131606
[

Really?

this trump whore keeps focusing on the same thing and ignores the DAMNING EVIDENCE.

Stupid, Comey explained what he will tell Senators in his prepared statements.

You really are mentally retarded, aren't you?

Forum List

Back