Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

There's nothing illegal or even questionable about asking for loyalty from those upon whom you depend.

So meh, who cares if leftards *approve* of what was said, they don't know shit about anything, anyway.

The takeaway..he did nothing un proper, certainly no laws were broken. Big fat pile of nothing. But the left will continue to spasm over nothing, while ignoring reality. It's what they do.
Dictators demand loyalty. Democratic presidents are loyal to the people.
Your excuses for this POS get more outrageous by the day.
Obama went against the will of the people with Obamacare. Oops there goes that theory. And I'm sure he didn't demand loyalty. LOL
Liar. No one would be denied coverage under Obamacare.
But your assinine comment deflected from my Trump as dictator comment..
It was childish but it's clear that's all you are capable of. Obiecare didn't have a majority support no matter how many times you lie about it.

Now I see why Trumpies come to this forum. To learn from liberals and to keep informed..

I've talked to 4 DEPLORABLES that had no idea what was going down today..

As to personal oaths of loyalty, rather than an oath to protect the Republic and its People and its Constitution...

The last time that happened, it did not end well...

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
He already has in his opening statements. Lol.
How so?
you didn't read them or watching the news?
Every lie Trump said was contradicted by Comey.
Not much of a news person are you.
Apparently more than you because you can't back up your spew.
You must be watching Fox.

James Comey testimony: Trump asked me to let Flynn probe go - CNNPolitics.com

James Comey testimony: Trump pressed me to shut down Michael Flynn investigation

I'll be looking forward to seeing the meltdown from democrats when he doesn't give them what they want.

This should be good. lol :)
More damning information coming tomorrow.
Get your popcorn.
I'll be enjoying a cold Guinness when the meltdown ramps up. :)
Do you have any idea why Trump is angry all the time, lashing out at everything and everyone? ( as per WH staff)
Nope ya don't..

How so?

James Comey testimony: Trump pressed me to shut down Michael Flynn investigation
I don't do CNN. Just quote the best one. Should be easy, instead you post a video smokescreen from a fake news site.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the meltdown from democrats when he doesn't give them what they want.

Get your popcorn.
Do you have any idea why Trump is angry all the time, lashing out at everything and everyone? ( as per WH staff)
Nope ya don't..
I only see libs angry all the time. Then like little toddlers they try to project it on their bogeyman.

How so?

I don't do CNN. Just quote the best one. Should be easy, instead you post a video smokescreen from a fake news site.
I just have you two links. That's not good enough?
While you gave nothing.
See Liberal educating a lowly deplorable again..

Not only did he ask for loyalty, he asked for "honest loyalty".

Horrors! Impeach impeach! So we can have PENCE!

17f41c.jpg

Glory Hallelujah!!

As opposed to dishonest loyalty that Obama got from Holder. The Dems do not have the moral high ground here after what went on during Obama's tenure.
A Trumpster questions others moral values?
Look at the man who's ass your face is buried in.
A pathological liar, 25 million dollar settlement for fraud, multiple bankruptcies, several judgements against, thousands of unpaid bills!
I could go on and on, bucko.

Get your popcorn.
Yeah but oddly, you can't actually repeat which ones.

Because you're a liar. Onto ignore you go, liar. See you in your next reincarnation, when I notice you're lying and ignore you again.

Get your popcorn.
Nope ya don't..
I only see libs angry all the time. Then like little toddlers they try to project it on their bogeyman.
There's a cloud of desperation and corruption hanging over the WH, Trump is always ina foul mood( which you can't deny) and the Comey testimony is putting a dagger in the heart of the pussy grabber and all you can do is cry.

As to personal oaths of loyalty, rather than the Republic and its People and its Constitution...

The last time that happened, it did not end well...

hqdefault.jpg

That's right. Because if they didn't, they were shot.

Likewise, the churches has swastikas on them. Because if they didn't, they were closed and the leaders shot.

Has nothing to do with this.

Much ado over nothing at all. Onto ignore you go now.

Start impeachment proceedings now, because Trump is the first boss to ask for one's loyalty.

Other than that, did Comey say anything tangible to soften the blow "progress"ives have felt since November?

{
During testimony in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee Thursday morning, former FBI Director James Comey will back up President Trump's statement he is not under FBI investigation and was not during the 2016 presidential election. Comey will make the assertion in his opening statement, which was provided to the public ahead of time by the Committee Wednesday afternoon.

"I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally," Comey says while describing a January 6 meeting at Trump Tower. "That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."}

Comey Confirms President Trump Is Not Under FBI Investigation

Given this, why the fuck are we continuing the Witch Hunt?

Just to give CNN and WaPo something to blatantly lie about? Taxpayers spend millions to that WaPo can slander and libel the President?

Forum List

Back