Trump at 36% job approval in new poll

I think Trump still has a long way to go before reaching Abraham Lincoln's lowest approval.

Well, the last time his poll numbers were bad, he won the presidency, so this is very good news for republicans.

The government shutdown is taking a toll on President Trump's approval, which now stands at 36% in a new CBS poll: Pelosi has edge over Trump on budget negotiations, CBS News poll shows

On the question of who has handled by shutdown better, 47% say Pelosi and 35% say Trump:
Pelosi has edge over Trump on budget negotiations, CBS News poll shows
Yet, democrats are pressuring Pelosi to cave.
How many Democrats are pressuring Pelosi to cave?

The government shutdown is taking a toll on President Trump's approval, which now stands at 36% in a new CBS poll: Pelosi has edge over Trump on budget negotiations, CBS News poll shows

On the question of who has handled by shutdown better, 47% say Pelosi and 35% say Trump:
More than republicans pressuring Trump.

So why didn't you say that instead of saying "Democrats are pressuring Pelosi"?
Its like saying "Americans want Jill Stein to be President " if she has more support than Gary Johnson.

Because I didn't want to. Free speech and all that stuff.

Again, how many Democrats are pressuring Pelosi? Give me a number without pleading the fifth in a message board.

Again, how many Democrats are pressuring Pelosi? Give me a number without pleading the fifth in a message board.
Um, I think 2 publicly, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. She's going to cave any day now.

Making stuff up didn't work out for you. Now you're claiming the right to remain silent.

Just so long as Pelosi gains politically from Americans suffering, that is all that matters.

Thanks for that.

I'm sure Pelosi can pay her bills even though she is also nonessential personnel

Um, I think 2 publicly, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. She's going to cave any day now.
LOL. And there you have it.
Right wing guy : Democrats are pressuring Pelosi

Left wing guy: How many?

Right wing guy: 2 but who knows!

Making stuff up didn't work out for you. Now you're claiming the right to remain silent.
Pelosi is going to cave. She will give in and then say she is doing it for the workers because she "cares" about them more than winning over Trump.

Just so long as Pelosi gains politically from Americans suffering, that is all that matters.

Thanks for that.

I'm sure Pelosi can pay her bills even though she is also nonessential personnel
Trump and his Crooked children can pay their bills too, and then some.

Forum List

Back