Trump at 36% job approval in new poll

The government shutdown is taking a toll on President Trump's approval, which now stands at 36% in a new CBS poll: Pelosi has edge over Trump on budget negotiations, CBS News poll shows

On the question of who has handled by shutdown better, 47% say Pelosi and 35% say Trump:
Pelosi has edge over Trump on budget negotiations, CBS News poll shows

Just so long as Pelosi gains politically from Americans suffering, that is all that matters.

Thanks for that.

I'm sure Pelosi can pay her bills even though she is also nonessential personnel
Trump and his Crooked children can pay their bills too, and then some.

I thought Trump gave away his salary when he took office.

What about the 1%'er Pelosi?

The government shutdown is taking a toll on President Trump's approval, which now stands at 36% in a new CBS poll: Pelosi has edge over Trump on budget negotiations, CBS News poll shows

On the question of who has handled by shutdown better, 47% say Pelosi and 35% say Trump:
Yet, democrats are pressuring Pelosi to cave.
How many Democrats are pressuring Pelosi to cave?
More than republicans pressuring Trump.
Horseshit.

Last edited:

Just so long as Pelosi gains politically from Americans suffering, that is all that matters.

Thanks for that.

I'm sure Pelosi can pay her bills even though she is also nonessential personnel
Trump and his Crooked children can pay their bills too, and then some.

I thought Trump gave away his salary when he took office.

What about the 1%'er Pelosi?
This is too funny. Adherents of the grand american two party corporate state political system squabbling over "which" of their sides cares less about we the people. The lesser of evils is still evil isn't it. No wonder we have to export our "way of life" via endless war and occupation.

Forum List

Back