trump attacked Netanyahu for recognizing Biden as President

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Someone needs to sit down with trump and explain to him that he lost the election. Over 60 court cases have verified that there WAS NO "MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD."

Ivanka and The Prince should have a heart to heart with their daddy and suggest that he seek profession help. I think he is losing his mind.

NBC as a communist democrat mouthpiece could be lying as they often do.
Actually it was reported by an Israeli journalist...

Trump appeared to be particularly incensed by a video released by Netanyahu on Jan. 20, the day Biden was inaugurated, in which Netanyahu said he and Biden had a “warm personal friendship going back many decades.”

“I haven’t spoken to him since. F—- him,” Trump was quoted as saying.

Yup, I can see trump saying that. He talks like a drunken sailor and curses even more...but the evangelicals just love him. They just bow to his every word, even if they are profanity laced. Just Mind Blowing!

Someone needs to sit down with trump and explain to him that he lost the election. Over 60 court cases have verified that there WAS NO "MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD."

Ivanka and The Prince should have a heart to heart with their daddy and suggest that he seek profession help. I think he is losing his mind.
So Trump wants Israel to not recognize Biden the same way Arab countries don't recognize Israel?

As of 2021, only six of the twenty-two members of the Arab League have recognized Israel:

You can't explain anything to Trump.. He's juvenile and has tantrums... and he is never going to get any smarter.

Actually it was reported by an Israeli journalist...

Trump appeared to be particularly incensed by a video released by Netanyahu on Jan. 20, the day Biden was inaugurated, in which Netanyahu said he and Biden had a “warm personal friendship going back many decades.”

“I haven’t spoken to him since. F—- him,” Trump was quoted as saying.

Yup, I can see trump saying that. He talks like a drunken sailor and curses even more...but the evangelicals just love him. They just bow to his every word, even if they are profanity laced. Just Mind Blowing!
Some Israeli reporter has an anonymous source claiming Trump said……

CAT FIGHT!!! I love watching bimbos fight it out!!!

womenfighting.jpg

"Trump attacked Netanyahu with profanity, describing the "betrayal" of the ex-PM of Israel, who instantly congratulated Biden on winning the US election"

You grovel before the zionists, you swear to be the "best US president" for Israel. Black ingratitude in return

The Orange man has fulfilled almost all the demands of the zionists in his incomplete term. The transfer of the embassy, the "peace treaty" with the Arabs, spitting on the palestinians, 2 attempts to start a war in Syria, the confiscation of 70% of oil production from Damascus.
Only the war with Iran did not overcome. For which he fell out of favor

Good. I don't give any fucks if he does.

Forum List

Back