Trump attacks another US corporartion

Trump lied & said Google cheats on their search engine.

When will something be done about the President using his office to manipulate the market? Trying to harm US corporations has been a favorite of Trump.

It's not google's fault that searches for "orange moron" brings up Trump posts.

Trump needs to grow a spine. Whine whine whine.
and whining about whiners is so much better.

Trump is pathetic.

Kinda like your hero and mass murderer Hitlery.:abgg2q.jpg:
Who did Hillary mass murder?

When will something be done about the President using his office to manipulate the market? Trying to harm US corporations has been a favorite of Trump.

Define "algorithm" please.
I'd say the point is that they have an algorithm at all. Now that is funny.

Do you think they just have an army of people making choices for each and every search done on Google?

No, what they have is an algorithm that directs you to sites such as CNN for news rather than say Fox. Or to NY Times rather than the NY Post. Or the Boston Globe rather than the Herald. That is all.
I know. Again, I find it funny that they intentionally built in an algorithm.

So, you think they should it it all by hand and not have computer assistance? You do not know much about these things do you?

Do you think they just have an army of people making choices for each and every search done on Google?

No, what they have is an algorithm that directs you to sites such as CNN for news rather than say Fox. Or to NY Times rather than the NY Post. Or the Boston Globe rather than the Herald. That is all.
I know. Again, I find it funny that they intentionally built in an algorithm.
How else would it be done?

He probably thinks they should be using carrier pigeons.

Only a computer illiterate moron would think that. Is this a case of projection, Mr. iPhone?

You just described JC456, since he thinks it is funny that they use an algorithm. So, you might want to address that with your fellow Trump buttbuddy.

Only a computer illiterate moron would think that. Is this a case of projection, Mr. iPhone?

You just described JC456, since he thinks it is funny that they use an algorithm. So, you might want to address that with your fellow Trump buttbuddy.

I just described you, and you're butthurt and trying to throw it off onto someone else.

Yo,
View attachment 213806
"GTP"

Yo,
View attachment 213806
"GTP"

That is why my brain would be donated to teaching hospitals.

Yo,
View attachment 213806
"GTP"

He is a :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I just described you, and you're butthurt and trying to throw it off onto someone else.

Yeah, I was the one laughing at the idea of Google using an algorithm. You have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader.

More and more I understand why people like you are such Trump ass lickers, you lack the intelligence to be any thing but that.

Yeah, I was the one laughing at the idea of Google using an algorithm. You have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader.

More and more I understand why people like you are such Trump ass lickers, you lack the intelligence to be any thing but that.

Yeah, and you just go on 'head and keep thinking you're smarter, boy.

Yeah, and you just go on 'head and keep thinking you're smarter, boy.

I do not have to think I am, the evidence is posted 100 times a day.

You lack the basic intelligence to even follow a simple thread, understanding who said what. I am very certain my cat has a higher IQ than you.

and whining about whiners is so much better.

Trump is pathetic.

Kinda like your hero and mass murderer Hitlery.:abgg2q.jpg:

She has not ever been indicted for murder, so you lie like a rug.

Proof?

I searched for News.

Google News was first.

Fox was second
CNN was third.

Kind of pints out how ridiculous you really are.

When I search "Red Sox" or "Celtics"...these three always come up:

1) MassLive
2) NESN
3) Twitter

Trump:

1) CNN
2) BBC
3) NBC

Obama:

1) News Gazette
2) CNN
3) Daily Illini

GOP:

1) The Hill
2) CNN
3) Delish

CNN....seems to come up a lot...ZERO on FOX.

Proof?

I searched for News.

Google News was first.

Fox was second
CNN was third.

Kind of pints out how ridiculous you really are.

When I search "Red Sox" or "Celtics"...these three always come up:

1) MassLive
2) NESN
3) Twitter

Trump:

1) CNN
2) BBC
3) NBC

Obama:

1) News Gazette
2) CNN
3) Daily Illini

GOP:

1) The Hill
2) CNN
3) Delish

CNN....seems to come up a lot...ZERO on FOX.

This is the thing that most people do not understand, the algorithm takes into account your previous searches and what you clicked on and tailors your responses differently as you get more of a history, plus it takes into account your location.

Yo,
View attachment 213806
"GTP"

Yo,
View attachment 213806
"GTP"

That is why my brain would be donated to teaching hospitals.

Yo,
View attachment 213806
"GTP"

He is a :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Yo, stop flirting, I`m married!!!

"GTP"
53320.jpg

Forum List

Back