Trump back on Twitter would help Democrats

XnGM55p.jpg

He is currently suing to get reinstated ....soooo I'm not sure how that works with your post.,

JO
In October last year he filed suit to be reinstated. Not sure if it has even come up in court yet.

Yesterday Elon Musk put out a tweet with a 24-hour poll: Reinstate Donald Trump to Twitter yes or no.

Currently with three hours to go in the poll, there have been roughly 13.9 MILLION votes with 51.9% voting yes and 48.1% voting no. For a straw poll that is statistically significant.

Musk has already reinstated Kathy Griffin, nobody's favorite comedian anymore. And he reinstated the "Babylon Bee" that the previous Twitter policy banned for 'misinformation' further underscoring that leftists can't handle humor or satire if it is directed at them.

But so far Musk is demonstrating a strong even handedness even if he is getting some grumbles because he isn't going allow people to tweet just anything with impunity. Looks like some practical rules will be in place.

Last edited:
In October last year he filed suit to be reinstated. Not sure if it has even come up in court yet.

Yesterday Elon Musk put out a tweet with a 24-hour poll: Reinstate Donald Trump to Twitter yes or no.

Currently with three hours to go in the poll, there have been roughly 13.9 MILLION votes with 51.9% voting yes and 48.1% voting no. For a straw poll that is statistically significant.

Musk has already reinstated Kathy Griffin, nobody's favorite comedian anymore. And he reinstated the "Babylon Bee" that the previous Twitter policy banned for 'misinformation' further underscoring that leftists can't handle humor or satire if it is directed at them.

But so far Musk is demonstrating a strong even handedness even if he is getting some grumbles because he isn't going allow people to tweet just anything with impunity. Looks like some practical rules will be in place.
Twitter hit an all time high in users since the take over...

I doubt Trump comes back on Twitter, because of TruthSocial. But he comes back I won’t set his tweet as my iPhone alerts. He posts too much, and mostly insignificant shit

imagine if instead of talking about Joe Biden, every time, something happens in the economic of foreign policy realm, we are talking about Donald Trump’s craziness and his latest lies?

The unbelievable Republican underperformance in the midterms was fueled by Trump supporter crazy election deniers, who were extremely unsuccessful.

The republican party has been trying to normalize itself since, distancing itself from Trump.

Imagine Trump with an even bigger platform to antagonize Ron Desantis.

Let’s all chant in unison: Bring Donald Trump back to Twitter!
Twitter is dying. It’ll be irrelevant soon.

imagine if instead of talking about Joe Biden, every time, something happens in the economic of foreign policy realm, we are talking about Donald Trump’s craziness and his latest lies?

The unbelievable Republican underperformance in the midterms was fueled by Trump supporter crazy election deniers, who were extremely unsuccessful.

The republican party has been trying to normalize itself since, distancing itself from Trump.

Imagine Trump with an even bigger platform to antagonize Ron Desantis.

Let’s all chant in unison: Bring Donald Trump back to Twitter!

Your wish has been granted.

1668915102769.png

We have pictures of them.

Oh Dragonlady, this is the third time I have asked you to prove your claim, just in case you didn't see the other two times.

I guess that you must now admit to us that you were lying to us when you said this, and if you will lie about this, we must assume that you will lie about anything. This means that you have zero credibility here.

Run and hide.

I asked you to show us where Ivanka said this was so.

You couldn't.

You are now on the official list of USMB Liars, along with Dragonlady

Quite an elite bunch.

I'm usually on the list of some MAGA or otherwise crazy person, I haven't noticed how it has effected me in any way, though.

Forum List

Back