Trump back on Twitter would help Democrats

It has?

There’s no evidence of that.

The friction between Trump and some in the GOP has to do with Trump being a loser; Republicans support the Trump message, it’s just the messenger they have a problem with.

If the GOP is going to ‘normalize’ itself, it needs to reject both Trump and his failed wrongheaded agenda – which it’s clearly unwilling to do.

As for Trump being back on Twitter, there doesn’t seem to be much of a difference; Trump has ample opportunities to exhibit his ignorance, stupidity, and lies.

And he never misses an opportunity to do just that!!!!

Says the guy who faked a picture of Ivanka's so-called bare breast.

I can put up with a lot of things, but I won't tolerate you belittling Ivanka's titty. She went to a lot of trouble to expose that titty and flop that titty around as her father proudly watched her walk to the end of that model's runway and back without once trying to cover her titty. It's a fine titty. It's a proud titty, and after all the time and expense Ivanka, and Melania both went to to pose their titties for pictures and have those pictures of their titties distributed for viewing, you should honor their titties.

I can put up with a lot of things, but I won't tolerate you belittling Ivanka's titty. She went to a lot of trouble to expose that titty and flop that titty around as her father proudly watched her walk to the end of that model's runway and back without once trying to cover her titty. It's a fine titty. It's a proud titty, and after all the time and expense Ivanka, and Melania both went to to pose their titties for pictures and have those pictures of their titties distributed for viewing, you should honor their titties.

So you're no longer even denying that you faked Ivanka's so-called bare breasted photo.

We knew it all along. Thanks.

So you're no longer even denying that you faked Ivanka's so-called bare breasted photo.

We knew it all along. Thanks.

Believe what you want. I have no idea how much, or even if there is any silicone inside, but the part you see is all her.

8a2xd1pkx51a1.jpg

imagine if instead of talking about Joe Biden, every time, something happens in the economic of foreign policy realm, we are talking about Donald Trump’s craziness and his latest lies?

The unbelievable Republican underperformance in the midterms was fueled by Trump supporter crazy election deniers, who were extremely unsuccessful.

The republican party has been trying to normalize itself since, distancing itself from Trump.

Imagine Trump with an even bigger platform to antagonize Ron Desantis.

Let’s all chant in unison: Bring Donald Trump back to Twitter!

This has been my point all along. I don't really understand the melt down from the leftist snowflakes on Twitter. They should be embracing this.

The stories you funny little leftist fuck monkeys tell yourselves to help you believe you are important are so entertaining.

Please don't stop.

Wallflower in the Media Rape Room

In his novel Back to Blood, the late and great Tom Wolfe described Liberals as paralyzed cowards from First Grade on. When they later discovered the misleading power of words, they learned rhetorical skills to use in bitter jealousy in condemning Men of Action and Daring. Full quote johnfgroom.com/blog/2020/07/15/why-reporters-are-liberal-via-tom-wolfe/ Didn't connect google the book or "Tom Wolfe on liberals"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back