trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
And the court may throw his case out. Yes or no?
Yes.
But in America that depends on which court or judge in this case so far. If it goes to the Scotus then it will be decided by a 'stacked' court that may decide based on political bias.

But that's taking the debate to another level.

Because the courts are a finite resource, like hospital ICU beds. The courts should not be clogged with frivolous cases, forcing more important cases to wait.
OK and the courts then can throw the case out and charge court and legal fees. Now you're worried about resources. LMAO. You don't get to decide what is and isn't frivolous. Tom Brady vs. the NFL was fairly frivolous yet the case happened. You do not get to decide this, leftist. LOL

I thought the whole Mueller thing was a waste of money but no one cared.

I don’t think you do. You omit significant components and make statements with very little meaning using language that is likewise not meaningful.

I hope he loses. He could break the internet if he doesn’t.
He or the courts? It is up to the courts. You told me you are a medical professional. You don't ask lawyers to tell you how to bandage an arm so don't tell our courts how to decipher law. "Break the Internet"

Dramatic.

Yes.
But in America that depends on which court or judge in this case so far. If it goes to the Scotus then it will be decided by a 'stacked' court that may decide based on political bias.

But that's taking the debate to another level.
So now you are projecting. We don't know that. Elections have consequences. We have our court system in place. I say let it play out and so far the SCOTUS has not been overly friendly to Trump. So I do not understand your trepidation.

He or the courts? It is up to the courts. You told me you are a medical professional. You don't ask lawyers to tell you how to bandage an arm so don't tell our courts how to decipher law. "Break the Internet"

Dramatic.
Yes, he. This is his lawsuit. His doing. His responsibility.

I know accountability and Trump are like oil and water.

Want to find out what the internet is like without moderation? There are places where you can find out.

It is up to the courts to accept or throw out cases. You don't get to decide what is and isn't worth their time. Not how our system works. Trucker? LOL

You have lost your mind.
So if people started suing Truckers, because they delivered defective products, you would be O.K. with clogging the courts with those cases. Costing taxpayers, and forcing truckers to defend against a ridiculous lawsuit.

Essentially advocating death by litigation.

If they brag about killing gays and women in soccer stadiums or post videos of such atrocities. Hell yes, ban their sad asses. But until that happens or they start communicating with al-Qaeda or ISIS, there isn't much Twitter can do.
Twitter TOS doesn't require they do those things on Twitter, just advocate them. They do.

Yes, he. This is his lawsuit. His doing. His responsibility.

I know accountability and Trump are like oil and water.

Want to find out what the internet is like without moderation? There are places where you can find out.
And the courts may throw the case out and then he is stuck paying legal and court fees. Yes or no?

You dismissed my opinion. I do not care what you think or believe. I believe Twitter is taking advantage and is a content provider and should be regulated as such. You disagree. Let the courts decide. You consider my example to be irrelevant and I disagree. Courts should decide. As far as simplistic, I kept it that way because you're stupid. I can easily provide a more complex one.
Your posts have given me a lot to think about, particularly that it should go to USSC to decide if Twitter is a platform or a provider. Their words and actions play both sides. I haven’t checked yet but I’m guessing Twitter will have to pay more money to be a digital provider instead of a digital platform, surely the lawsuit aspect backed being a platform, and they’d have to hire a lot more people to monitor every single post-including Taliban propaganda which they allow as active customers.

And we have courts to dispute what the legislative branch decides. If this is frivolous the court throw it out and the problem is solved.
As I said, clogging up the courts with frivolous lawsuits, is like clogging up the ICU's with COVID patients. It's a limited resource, that other people are being denied because justice is being delayed.

Your posts have given me a lot to think about, particularly that it should go to USSC to decide if Twitter is a platform or a provider. Their words and actions play both sides. I haven’t checked yet but I’m guessing Twitter will have to pay more money to be a digital provider instead of a digital platform, surely the lawsuit aspect backed being a platform, and they’d have to hire a lot more people to monitor every single post-including Taliban propaganda which they allow as active customers.
100% correct. Again I could be wrong as I am not an attorney. But I believe our courts should opine and decide.

So you're saying he should not exercise his rights as an American citizen because it hurts your feelings? OMG!
Should people engage in frivolous lawsuits because the cost is insignificant compared to their wealth?

Again, this is boring.

Forum List

Back