trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
So now you are projecting. We don't know that. Elections have consequences. We have our court system in place. I say let it play out and so far the SCOTUS has not been overly friendly to Trump. So I do not understand your trepidation.
Yes, I've been projecting and so I'll leave that for another debate.

As I said, clogging up the courts with frivolous lawsuits, is like clogging up the ICU's with COVID patients. It's a limited resource, that other people are being denied because justice is being delayed.
You do not get to decide what is and is not frivolous. Neither do I. We have a system in place. Man are you a giant dummy.

And the court may throw his case out. Yes or no?
Just like a hospital can throw out a hypochondriac. But they first have to waste the doctors limited time, and the hospitals limited resources, before ultimately doing so.

This is an argument of whether somebody because they can afford to file frivolous lawsuits, be allowed to file frivolous lawsuits.

Link to their tweets planning terrorist attacks.
Why?

Twitter's TOS don't require you advocate those things on Twitter, Dumbass.

You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism.

Violent extremist groups are those that meet all of the below criteria:

• identify through their stated purpose, publications, or actions as an extremist group;
  • have engaged in, or currently engage in, violence and/or the promotion of violence as a means to further their cause; and
  • target civilians in their acts and/or promotion of violence.
Other violent organizations

Other violent organizations are those that meet all of the below criteria:

• a collection of individuals with a shared purpose; and
  • have systematically targeted civilians with violence.
We examine a group’s activities both on and off Twitter to determine whether they satisfy the above criteria.

Should people engage in frivolous lawsuits because the cost is insignificant compared to their wealth?

Again, this is boring.
People frequently do. Yes. Our system isn't perfect. You don't get to decide what is and isn't frivolous. Neither do I. You're not an attorney so your opinion on the legal aspect is irrelevant.

Just like a hospital can throw out a hypochondriac. But they first have to waste the doctors limited time, and the hospitals limited resources, before ultimately doing so.

This is an argument of whether somebody because they can afford to file frivolous lawsuits, be allowed to file frivolous lawsuits.
That is how our system is. If you don't like it change the system. Was Brady vs. the NFL a frivolous lawsuit?

"There is a civil/race war in the offing." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Isn't that what Charles Mason believed? View attachment 546529

No, he tried to start it. Your moronic CRT is priming the pump. Just look at all of the black on whoever, chickenshit knockout game bullshit is going on. You're so fucking stupid you can't see it right in front of your eyes. And you're so fucking fat you won't be able to get out of the way of it coming anyway. Enjoy the ride.

Why?

Twitter's TOS don't require you advocate those things on Twitter, Dumbass.

You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism.

Violent extremist groups are those that meet all of the below criteria:

• identify through their stated purpose, publications, or actions as an extremist group;
  • have engaged in, or currently engage in, violence and/or the promotion of violence as a means to further their cause; and
  • target civilians in their acts and/or promotion of violence.
Other violent organizations

Other violent organizations are those that meet all of the below criteria:

• a collection of individuals with a shared purpose; and
  • have systematically targeted civilians with violence.
We examine a group’s activities both on and off Twitter to determine whether they satisfy the above criteria.
I agree Synthaholic is a dumbass

People frequently do. Yes. Our system isn't perfect. You don't get to decide what is and isn't frivolous. Neither do I. You're not an attorney so your opinion on the legal aspect is irrelevant.
Unless you actually have an opinion, this conversation is too boring to continue.

I’ve often noticed when Trump supporters want to ignore the bad aspects of his character, they simply chose not to have an opinion on it. They’ll have opinions about everything else, but when it comes to Trump’s faults, they take a pass.

Anyway, let me know if you actually have something interesting to say.

Leftists here say its stupid and the courts should not have their time wasted.

I feel that way about a lot of things that make it to the court, not sure that means the right to take it to court should not exist.

I thought the whole Mueller thing was a waste of money but no one cared.
Heh, something on which we can find partial agreement I think.
Russia's interference in America's election or politics is common to all countries that attempt to influence another country's election results.

Mueller didn't need to substantiate that fact.
Fwiw, and that's equivalent to nothing that wasn't already widely known.

Unless you actually have an opinion, this conversation is too boring to continue.

I’ve often noticed when Trump supporters want to ignore the bad aspects of his character, they simply chose not to have an opinion on it. They’ll have opinions about everything else, but when it comes to Trump’s faults, they take a pass.

Anyway, let me know if you actually have something interesting to say.
I gave you my opinion, leftist. I believe the courts should decide. You dont like it so you called it boring. You're a coward who places people he disagrees with on this board on ignore. You will never live that down. NEVER.

Cancel Culture Cowardly Colfax

Heh, something on which we can find partial agreement I think.
Russia's interference in America's election or politics is common to all countries that attempt to influence another country's election results.

Mueller didn't need to substantiate that fact.
Fwiw, and that's equivalent to nothing that wasn't already widely known.
Yet we spent $32mil on the idiocy. So I don't see anything wrong with Trump or anyone else going to the courts to solve their dispute with social media companies like Twitter.

I feel that way about a lot of things that make it to the court, not sure that means the right to take it to court should not exist.
EXACTLY.

So long as the plaintiff is willing to pay the legal and court fees, who am I to say what is and isn't frivolous. colfax_m cannot seem to grasp that simple concept. Then again he is a brainwashed leftist.

So long as the plaintiff is willing to pay the legal and court fees, who am I to say what is and isn't frivolous.

I think we can all offer our opinions, that is sort of the whole point of this forum is it not?

But in the end only what the judge thinks matters.

And the courts may throw the case out and then he is stuck paying legal and court fees. Yes or no?
Yes and no. Federal civil practice rule 11 was changed in 1993 making such fees or sanctions optional instead of mandatory. So someone could escape such payments for frivolous lawsuits.

Forum List

Back