Trump: Biden is not a radical leftist

And you fail the test. You can't give him a kudos, on even this minor point, without walking it back.

Thanks for being you and making it easy for me to paint you guys as rabid partisan hacks, who should be given no credibility.

Best I can do given the source.

If Trump was consistent in his statements, I would be impressed
Just like I was when McCain stood up for Obama.

Best I can do given the source.

If Trump was consistent in his statements, I would be impressed
Just like I was when McCain stood up for Obama.

What did you say, when the media decided that McCain was wacist? Or when Obama played the Race Card?

What did you say, when the media decided that McCain was wacist? Or when Obama played the Race Card?

I never suspected McCain of being a racist or Obama playing the race card.

I don’t have the same respect for Trump.

I never suspected McCain of being a racist or Obama playing the race card.

I don’t have the same respect for Trump.

The media turned on him. Obama played the race card against him.

YOu missed it? What a shocker.

You libs can only pretend to be "even handed" or reasonable, once someone is no longer a threat to the agenda.

But, it is a thin pretense. And the moment that it serves the agenda, you shit can all your talk and attack like the trained dogs you are.

Here is one example. Ben Shapiro invited to speak. Radicals threaten. Establishment campus administration shuts down speech using that as an excuse. Sends cops to enforce speech ban.

That’s not an example of what you claimed. I already agreed with you about the left silencing the right on campus.

What D politicians are working with the “brown shirts?”

The media turned on him. Obama played the race card against him.

YOu missed it? What a shocker.

You libs can only pretend to be "even handed" or reasonable, once someone is no longer a threat to the agenda.

But, it is a thin pretense. And the moment that it serves the agenda, you shit can all your talk and attack like the trained dogs you are.
Obama never played the race card against McCain. That is just conservative misinformation.

The problem with Trump is that he has no credibility when he makes a statement.
He will make a statement and then reverse himself when he gets criticized and then go back to his original statement when he talks to his base.

That’s not an example of what you claimed. I already agreed with you about the left silencing the right on campus.

What D politicians are working with the “brown shirts?”

Establishment Campus Administration. You need elected dem officials? Sure.

Biden has never been radical left

His record is as a moderate who would work with the other side to reach a solution.
He is a known pragmatist who works for what he can achieve, not what his wildest desires are.
True – there’s nothing ‘radical’ or ‘left’ about Biden, who is a traditional moderate Democrat.

His opposition to MFA is an example of that.

"A woman of color". Obviously pandering to the racists. How insulting.

Obama never played the race card against McCain. That is just conservative misinformation.

The problem with Trump is that he has no credibility when he makes a statement.
He will make a statement and then reverse himself when he gets criticized and then go back to his original statement when he talks to his base.

Sure he did. And his campaign admitted it. "They will say he doesn't look like the other guys on those bills".

You missed it? What a shock.

There is always an excuse for you to let pass or join in, with your side's race baiting.

Today, you talk shit about Trump's "lack of credibility" as an excuse why you can't give him credit for anything.

With McCain, you just deny it, and then pretend you missed it. Tomorrow? It will be some other excuse.

You are a completely corrupt partisan hack. You will say anything and support anything as long as it advances the agenda.

Even though you know that the agenda is flawed and leading not to a better world but to far worse one.

Something is deeply wrong with you.

Sure he did. And his campaign admitted it. "They will say he doesn't look like the other guys on those bills".

You missed it? What a shock.

There is always an excuse for you to let pass or join in, with your side's race baiting.

Today, you talk shit about Trump's "lack of credibility" as an excuse why you can't give him credit for anything.

With McCain, you just deny it, and then pretend you missed it. Tomorrow? It will be some other excuse.

You are a completely corrupt partisan hack. You will say anything and support anything as long as it advances the agenda.

Even though you know that the agenda is flawed and leading not to a better world but to far worse one.

Something is deeply wrong with you.
That was a statement of the obvious.

He was a black man as opposed to previous white candidates. He also had a non traditional name. Barak Hussein Obama was just acknowledging it.

Do you disagree with what Obama said?

True – there’s nothing ‘radical’ or ‘left’ about Biden, who is a traditional moderate Democrat.

His opposition to MFA is an example of that.

So, you agree with Trump and appreciate his honesty and civility that he is showing in this instance?

(this is a test)

Sorry Trumpites, but you elected him.

Trumps constant lies, misinformation and shifting positions have left him with no credibility. Conservatives are willing to ignore it, but you can’t expect anyone else to do so.

That was a statement of the obvious.

He was a black man as opposed to previous white candidates. He also had a non traditional name. Barak Hussein Obama was just acknowledging it.

Do you disagree with what Obama said?

NOpe. He said that his opponents were going to use it, as a weapon against him.

And you just gave him a pass for race baiting.

What a shock.

I do disagree with what he said. I think McCain bent over backwards to avoid even the appearance of doing that, and that Obama should have said something like "McCain was not a radical or racist right wing-ist". Like Trump just did for Biden.

But, Obama couldn't do that. He needs those tools. He knows he can't win, without those weapons.

Sorry Trumpites, but you elected him.

Trumps constant lies, misinformation and shifting positions have left him with no credibility. Conservatives are willing to ignore it, but you can’t expect anyone else to do so.

You opened with agreeing with him, and then had to walk it back.

THere is nothing about agreeing with a single statement that implies agreeing with future statements.

THat is all you. Nothing to do with Trump. YOur excuse does not fly.

You are so bitter and rabid, that you CAN'T just agree with Trump, even when he is saying something nice about you guy.

My suspicion that Trump secretly works for the Biden campaign has been confirmed.

Biden used to be tough on crime, there is a whole video out there of him saying he doesn’t care about the social situations of criminals, they should be locked up.

Today he would be called a racist for those views.

Biden doesn’t even know what’s going on, he reads the script put in front of him. He will be controlled by radicals and capitulate to them, even if he isn’t one himself.

You opened with agreeing with him, and then had to walk it back.

THere is nothing about agreeing with a single statement that implies agreeing with future statements.

THat is all you. Nothing to do with Trump. YOur excuse does not fly.

You are so bitter and rabid, that you CAN'T just agree with Trump, even when he is saying something nice about you guy.

There is agreeing with a statement and believing it.

Given Trumps history of switching positions......I don’t believe him

Forum List

Back