Trump blasts General Motors: Make Chevy Cruze model in US or 'pay big border tax

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
"President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday attacked General Motors in a tweet, claiming the auto giant is making a Chevy Cruze model in Mexico and then sending them to U.S. dealers tax free.

"General Motors is sending Mexican made model of Chevy Cruze to U.S. car dealers-tax free across border. Make in U.S.A.or pay big border tax!" Trump said on Twitter."

LINK

Protecting US jobs and US workers used to be the policy of the federal government. We need to get back to that.

Does that mean Trump is going to bring all his businesses back to the US?

"President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday attacked General Motors in a tweet, claiming the auto giant is making a Chevy Cruze model in Mexico and then sending them to U.S. dealers tax free.

"General Motors is sending Mexican made model of Chevy Cruze to U.S. car dealers-tax free across border. Make in U.S.A.or pay big border tax!" Trump said on Twitter."

LINK

Protecting US jobs and US workers used to be the policy of the federal government. We need to get back to that.
Republicans want the federal government to die. Make it so small you could drown it in a bathtub I think was the phrase.

LINK

Republicans want the federal government to die. Make it so small you could drown it in a bathtub I think was the phrase.
First time I've ever given you a star! I agree 100% with that post.

Don tweeted again?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................

Forum List

Back