🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TRUMP: Bring The Troops Home From Syria -- Deploy Them On Our Border...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Wow! A US President actually doing something about our Border catastrophe. And getting us out of Syria? Hells Yeah! WTG Prez! :clap::clap2:

What are your opinions on getting out of Syria and securing our Border?

Wow! A US President actually doing something about our Border catastrophe. And getting us out of Syria? Hells Yeah! WTG Prez! :clap::clap2:

I remember one of the biggest critiques of Obama’s foreign policy was pulling the troops out early and creating a “power vacuum” which was filled with a groups like ISIL and ISIS. Do you see this situation as different?

As for military at the border... that is political grandstanding not practical policy

I remember one of the biggest critiques of Obama’s foreign policy was pulling the troops out early and creating a “power vacuum” which was filled with a groups like ISIL and ISIS. Do you see this situation as different?

As for military at the border... that is political grandstanding not practical policy

Should have never been in Syria. Time to get out. And it is refreshing having an American President actually doing something about our Immigration mess. Good on Trump. :thup:

Is it really any surprise the very same Democrat who demanded we cut-and-run from Iraq before the job was done wants us to cut-and-run from Syria before the job is done?

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave. (cut and run)

trump2001.jpg

There will be no vacuum created when we leave. The Syrian State is intact and bolstered by the Russian State.

Should have never been in Syria. Time to get out. And it is refreshing having an American President actually doing something about our Immigration mess. Good on Trump. :thup:
You completely dodged my question

The dude is a complete fucking badass....But one must be a good, REAL American to realize it.

An American President actually looking out for American Citizens. Boy, that hasn't happened in a long time. Things have gotten so bad, many in our country are actually shocked that an American President is looking out for them. They've become so accustomed to their Politicians selling them out. WTG Trump! :thup:

There will be no vacuum created when we leave. The Syrian State is intact and bolstered by the Russian State.

Assad was well on his way to exterminating ISIS. It wasn't till the US and others invaded, that ISIS had a brief resurgence. We have no business being in that country. Period, end of story.

The dude is a complete fucking badass....But one must be a good, REAL American to realize it.

Yeah sadly, most Americans are so accustomed to their Politicians selling them out. Many don't know how to react to a President actually standing up for them. The corrupt Globalist-run American MSM has convinced them they're not worth fighting for.

Many Americans been convinced they need to just shut up and accept their degradation. The NWO Globalists really have done a number on the American psyche. But hopefully, Trump's changing that mind-set. So far, he's impressed me.

Last edited:

An American President actually looking out for American Citizens. Boy, that hasn't happened in a long time. Things have gotten so bad, many in our country are actually shocked that an American President is looking out for them. They've become so accustomed to their Politicians selling them out. WTG Trump! :thup:
So how are you going to spin Obama’s actions of being our troops home from the Middle East?

Sadly, this 'Chemical Attack' being reported, ends any hopes of Trump delivering on withdrawing from Syria. I know most will condemn me for saying it, but something like this always happens to guarantee us staying in these countries.

Is it always just coincidence? I mean, Trump announces withdrawal, and just a few days later we get a 'Chemical Attack.' It has False Flag written all over it. I'm very skeptical of what the Western MSM is reporting. Just how i feel anyway.

So how are you going to spin Obama’s actions of being our troops home from the Middle East?

When did Hussein do that?

When did Hussein do that?
He ended Operation Iraq freedom and Operation enduring freedom by pulling troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you not remember?

Forum List

Back