‘Trump Bucks’ promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose thousands.

You got suckers with the Biden crime family. Numbnuts they sold as much of America they could. I wonder how much of the classified that the big guy had at his home did crack head hunter sell to china
Biden has no cult that sends him money. Matter of fact a lot of Biden supporters didn't even vote for him. Like me. I voted against Trump and will do so again.

Biden has no cult that sends him money. Matter of fact a lot of Biden supporters didn't even vote for him. Like me. I voted against Trump and will do so again.
Only a cult mentally could such the cabbage in the white house. Hel the mother fucker has dis owned his own granddaughter

Or anyone who was just tired of Trump. Or who didn't like the economy in 2020. Or who was exhausted by all Trump's whining.
Cultists such as you will never let go of the cabbage. But hold on the media is getting tired of the cabbage

Cultists such as you will never let go of the cabbage. But hold on the media is getting tired of the cabbage
Why would I want to vote for Trump? That guy called for the termination of the constitution. He sat there and did nothing when the capitol was attacked. He's done nothing but whining since, sniveling about how he's a victim.

That's all got some real beta cuck energy.

No thank you.

Why would I want to vote for Trump? That guy called for the termination of the constitution. He sat there and did nothing when the capitol was attacked. He's done nothing but whining since, sniveling about how he's a victim.

That's all got some real beta cuck energy.

No thank you.
Jos the cabbage collusion cultist

You're in denial cultist

Were you living under a rock when Trump was president?

Were you living under a rock when the economy struggled in 2020? When Trump did nothing as the capitol was attacked? When Trump's own cabinet members came out against him? When Trump called for the termination of the constitution?

Why would I vote for any of that?

Were you living under a rock when the economy struggled in 2020? When Trump did nothing as the capitol was attacked? When Trump's own cabinet members came out against him? When Trump called for the termination of the constitution?

Dumbass 2020 wasn't Trump's fault that fall squarely at the feet of democrat controlled states. Trump offered assistants DC didn't want the help.
When did Trump call for the termination of the constitution? You truly are a delusional cultist

Dumbass 2020 wasn't Trump's fault that fall squarely at the feet of democrat controlled states

'But its not my fault' isn't the best campaign motto.

Its got that beta cuck energy that is Trump's hallmark now. Even worse today, with all the years of whining about what a victim he is.

Why would I vote for that either?

Grifty's big appeal was that he promised a time machine. To take us all back to the good ol days where everybody knew their place and stayed in their lane.
All the GOP wants is to resurrect traditional hierarchies and gender roles that leave the white, straight Christian male on top of the dung heap.

Grifty's big appeal was that he promised a time machine. To take us all back to the good ol days where everybody knew their place and stayed in their lane.
All the GOP wants is to resurrect tradition hierarchies and gender roles that leave the White, straight Christian male on top of the dung heap.
Are republicans tired of winning yet?

'But its not my fault' isn't the best campaign motto.

Its got that beta cuck energy that is Trump's hallmark now. Even worse today, with all the years of whining about what a victim he is.

Dumbass here you claimed Trump wanted to suspend the constitution. Have you ever heard of the posse comitatus act?

Dumbass here you claimed Trump wanted to suspend the constitution. Have you ever heard of the posse comitatus act?

Trump said he wanted to terminate the constitution. Says who? Says Trump.

"“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

All of Trump's beta-cuck whining, his snivelling that he's a victim, the poor economic performance of 2020, his standing by and doing nothing while the capitol was attacked on J6.....

...why would I vote for ANY of that?

Trump said he wanted to terminate the constitution. Says who? Says Trump.

"“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

All of Trump's beta-cuck whining, his snivelling that he's a victim, the poor economic performance of 2020, his standing by and doing nothing while the capitol was attacked on J6.....

...why would I vote for ANY of that?
That's an out right lie

Forum List

Back