‘Trump Bucks’ promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose thousands.

Anytime you see groups with "Patriot" or "Freedom" in their name.....9 times out of 10, they are grifters and bullshit artists...and anything but patriotic

Not an Op/ed..and don't forget Vicky~

Actually a pretty comprehensive article..more from link:

One 75-year-old Alabama grandmother, who consented to having her picture taken but asked not to be identified by name for fear of internet harassment, told NBC News the message she got from watching the pitches on the internet was that Trump was going to make her rich.
But the grandmother, who describes herself as a “real patriot,” said what she got for the $1,500 she invested in Trump Bucks turned out to be fool’s gold.

AA1bLEEM.img

The Alabama grandmother says she was initially fooled by the AI version of Trump she saw in the ads. She trusted Trump’s supposed business acumen and thought this was a good investment to have something to leave behind for her children.
“Now I realize, well, that was stupid,” she said. “But I bought them because I believed President Trump, because he knows all about finance, and he was going to help the real Trump Patriots get rich.”
Damn. This is just fraud... theft. These unfortunate people trust Trump.

I prefer Democratic Welfare bucks which is promised for the entire nation if the Democratic party remains in power.

The illegal immigrants love Democratic Party Welfare Bucks. .
You mean those bucks that many whites receive as well from Democrats and Republicans.

For some perspective, the Bit/Coin guy, Bankman-Fried, defrauded ordinary people out of tens of millions and he donated millions to democrat campaigns including Biden. Shouldn't Biden be responsible for returning the money? The guy was arrested and extradited last year and nobody has seen him since. Is he still alive?
Have Maxine Waters return all his money too. She blew kisses to him when he entered the court room.

licensed-image

Ahhh...P.T. Barnum proven correct once again:

In the recesses of the internet where some of Donald Trump’s most fervent supporters stoke conspiracies and plot his return to the White House, suspected con artists have been mining their disappointment over the last presidential election for gold.
They’ve been peddling “Trump Bucks,” which are emblazoned with photos of the former president, and advertising them online as a kind of golden ticket that will help propel Trump’s 2024 bid and make the “real patriots” who support him rich when cashed in.
John Amann told NBC News he bought $2,200 worth of Trump Bucks and other items over the past year only to discover they were worthless when he tried to cash them in at his local bank. So he’s gone on Twitter to warn other Trump supporters not to fall for this scam.

NBC News has identified the Colorado-based companies behind the Trump Bucks as Patriots Dynasty, Patriots Future and USA Patriots and reviewed dozens of social posts, online complaints and hundreds of misleading ads for the products. Additionally, NBC News has found at least a dozen people like Amann who say they invested thousands of dollars after watching the pitches on Telegram and other websites that strongly suggested that Trump himself was endorsing these products.
“Now I’m questioning whether he is aware of this,” Amann said of Trump.
Repeated attempts to reach a spokesperson for Trump and his re-election campaign by email have gone unanswered. No evidence suggests the alleged scammers are connected to Trump or his re-election campaign.
230526-trump-bucks-1-ew-514p-f89886.jpg
Stupid should hurt a little. I hope they didn't lose too much.

The good thing is that the more they lose to MAGAT scams the less they can spend at Target.
Pretty soon they're going to be eating road kill and wearing fig leaves.

View attachment 789207
The more they spend on donations to Trump the more they get personally invested in keeping the bullshit going. Nobody wants to admit they got suckered. Least of all by an obvious con man like Trump

Not an Op/ed..and don't forget Vicky~

Actually a pretty comprehensive article..more from link:

One 75-year-old Alabama grandmother, who consented to having her picture taken but asked not to be identified by name for fear of internet harassment, told NBC News the message she got from watching the pitches on the internet was that Trump was going to make her rich.
But the grandmother, who describes herself as a “real patriot,” said what she got for the $1,500 she invested in Trump Bucks turned out to be fool’s gold.

AA1bLEEM.img

The Alabama grandmother says she was initially fooled by the AI version of Trump she saw in the ads. She trusted Trump’s supposed business acumen and thought this was a good investment to have something to leave behind for her children.
“Now I realize, well, that was stupid,” she said. “But I bought them because I believed President Trump, because he knows all about finance, and he was going to help the real Trump Patriots get rich.”
Yah lady, everybody knows you must buy Miracle Spring Water if you wanna get rich

The more they spend on donations to Trump the more they get personally invested in keeping the bullshit going. Nobody wants to admit they got suckered. Least of all by an obvious con man like Trump
You got suckers with the Biden crime family. Numbnuts they sold as much of America they could. I wonder how much of the classified that the big guy had at his home did crack head hunter sell to china

Forum List

Back