🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump businesses raking in at least 15 million a year from R groups and Fed Agencies

Youre list of gripes here is NEARLY as long as Hillary's. Both the Constitution and the SANE American people are NOT demanding that business people BLOW UP their life's work to serve in Govt. It's a demand YOURE making because the guy owns your head..

If it was Elon Musk or Bezos --- NO ONE would be demanding he "divest". Only that he appoints appropriate management and doesn't ACTIVELY participate in day to day operations..

Let me know when Musk or Bezos becomes President of the United States.

I will hold them to the SAME STANDARD

Not if they are your candidate with a (D) after their names. I'd be absolutely FLOORED if you did that.

Name one Democrat who was elected President who refused to either divest his assets or place his assets in a blind trust.

Even George W Bush, who lead the most corrupt administration in my lifetime prior to this this one, divested himself of his beloved Texas Rangers baseball team. A man hath no greater love for his country that he would sell his baseball team for his country. If I owned the Blue Jays, they’d have to pry them from my cold dead hands before I’d sell them.

Name one candidate for President from either party who refused to make his tax returns public.

Name one President from either party who used the office of the Presidency to enrich himself and his family while he was in office.

Did you take a stupid pill today, DLady? George W. Bush sold the Rangers two years before he became President of the United States and it had nothing to do with having to "divest" himself of his assets!

Wrong again, actually it was my bad, the crooked Hillary and Bill received 145 million from the Russians, among other treasonous acts, such as Bill receiving 500,000 per speech from the Russians. And let's not forget the fake Russian dossier, in essence a criminal conspiracy involving FBI, CIA, and ex Obama officials which Hillary and the Dems paid 12 Million to then use it to set up and spy on an opposing candidate. Basi ally totally undermining our democracy and constitution and turning it into a police state.

Clinton card denied - Do not pass go - Do NOT collect $200 - Proceed directly to jail! :)

hillary-card-used-by-trumpers-when-they-cant-defend-him-28723483.png
This from someone who belongs to an ideological group of Leftards that constantly pulls the race, ethnicity, income inequality, and gender identity cards when confronted with people who disagree with them.

Youre list of gripes here is NEARLY as long as Hillary's. Both the Constitution and the SANE American people are NOT demanding that business people BLOW UP their life's work to serve in Govt. It's a demand YOURE making because the guy owns your head..

If it was Elon Musk or Bezos --- NO ONE would be demanding he "divest". Only that he appoints appropriate management and doesn't ACTIVELY participate in day to day operations..

Not if they are your candidate with a (D) after their names. I'd be absolutely FLOORED if you did that.

Fair point I suppose. I voted INDY in the last election and am registered as such.

What else you got? ;)
Oh so you voted for comrade Sanders, the same guy crooked Hillary stole the nomination from.

Fair point I suppose. I voted INDY in the last election and am registered as such.

What else you got? ;)

I got nothing. You're too predictable. :auiqs.jpg:

What else you got? ;)

you're half right

Agent Orange claims he's giving all of his profits to charity and you believe that? Please - And let's not have another Trumpling yammer about how he gives his lousy 400k salary to charity. :rolleyes:

WASHINGTON

President Donald Trump’s U.S. businesses have received at least $15.1 million in revenue from political groups and federal agencies since 2015, according to a new report to be released Monday.

The money went to Trump’s airplanes, hotels, golf courses, even a bottled water company during the presidential campaign and the first 15 months of his presidency, according to a compilation of known records of the spending by Public Citizen obtained by McClatchy.

Trump businesses made millions off Republican groups and federal agencies, report says

Nice huh? - And of course he's in Mar-a-Lago playing golf AGAIN this weekend at a cost to taxpayers of 3.6 million per trip. And the massive security force that accompanies him? Millions more in his pocket - Food, Rooms, etc etc etc. It's disgusting.

Why is it disgusting? What exactly is wrong with this?

Did Trump specifically approve of a sale of government assets to one of his companies, that resulted in him making millions?

You know.... Like Al Gore in 1997?
How the Gores, father and son, helped their patron Occidental Petroleum

Who sold the Elk Hills oil reserves to Occidental Petroleum, which turned his modest $100,000 in Occidental stock into over a half-million over night, even while Al Gore was running around saying the we have to stop using oil, and the internal combustion engine is the worst invention in human history.

So far, nothing Trump has done, comes even close to the endless abuses of left-wingers. Not even close. Facts prove it.

What else you got? ;)
Oh so you voted for comrade Sanders, the same guy crooked Hillary stole the nomination from.

In the primary yes I was a Berner. General I stupidly voted for Jill Stein before her Russian ties came out.

Of course, my vote in Idaho for POTUS is irrelevant.

What else you got? ;)

Good - Kinda tired of your defense of the indefensible. :wink:

Trump administration is the most corrupt Presidential administration in American history. Will be the Trump legacy. Majority of Americans in the future will remember him as a shallow. evil coward of no redeeming value. A shame on American history.

Forum List

Back