🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump businesses raking in at least 15 million a year from R groups and Fed Agencies

Threads have topics. Specific ones because they are too many. The OP are there to bound the discussions. If every thread was same free-for-all -- no one would read them.. Stay ON the specific topic. Six marked for deletion.

I guess "comfort llamas" was on topic because you agreed with it.

Poor LWNJ's....Trump gets them so upset......they need a comfort Llama!!

Okee

I don't an isolated "comfort llama" meme pic is gonna create a LOT of side discussion and thread derailment. But several of your posts swung WILDLY Into territory beyond your thread here. Are you more interested in debating llamas with me --- or your own OP?

flac, Yes its a problem, you cant wear two hats at the same time. being president is a full time job. you cant promote your self & the country at the same time.

So no successful entrepreneur or business mogul need apply? I don't think so. Expecting hotels and properties to be divested is not in the cards. And only WHINERS complain about certain clientele playing golf or living in Manhattan being a "conflict" of ANY consequence to running the country and leading the world.

flac, Yes its a problem, you cant wear two hats at the same time. being president is a full time job. you cant promote your self & the country at the same time.

So no successful entrepreneur or business mogul need apply? I don't think so. Expecting hotels and properties to be divested is not in the cards. And only WHINERS complain about certain clientele playing golf or living in Manhattan being a "conflict" of ANY consequence to running the country and leading the world.

If you can point to a US presidency with even close to the self-promotion, profiteering and conflicts of interest as this one, we'd love to hear about him.

Trump's failure to divest shows dubious commitment to our nation

If you can point to a US presidency with even close to the self-promotion, profiteering and conflicts of interest as this one, we'd love to hear about him.

Trump's failure to divest shows dubious commitment to our nation

There's no way to divest. The banks, the partners, the contracts for naming rights are all in his name. You folks just don't know how things work. That's a regular leftist flaw in their arguments.

And you've YET to show a conflict of interest in merely paying RENT, renting a suite for a vacation, attending a conference at a Trump resort or paying for a hotel room..

Agent Orange claims he's giving all of his profits to charity and you believe that? Please - And let's not have another Trumpling yammer about how he gives his lousy 400k salary to charity. :rolleyes:

WASHINGTON

President Donald Trump’s U.S. businesses have received at least $15.1 million in revenue from political groups and federal agencies since 2015, according to a new report to be released Monday.

The money went to Trump’s airplanes, hotels, golf courses, even a bottled water company during the presidential campaign and the first 15 months of his presidency, according to a compilation of known records of the spending by Public Citizen obtained by McClatchy.

Trump businesses made millions off Republican groups and federal agencies, report says

Nice huh? - And of course he's in Mar-a-Lago playing golf AGAIN this weekend at a cost to taxpayers of 3.6 million per trip. And the massive security force that accompanies him? Millions more in his pocket - Food, Rooms, etc etc etc. It's disgusting.

Dude, this string is SO bogus! If you read the article it states that the Trump campaign was by far the largest "political group" putting money into Trump businesses at over 13 million of the 15 million. Who would you expect them to put the money into...businesses owned by George Soros? More bedwetting from another sore loser snowflake.

Well, at least he didn't commit treason by using his govt. position to make the Russians donate (bribe) 18 million to his charity so that they can buy and control US Uranium, like Bill and Hillary did, eh?

Well, at least he didn't commit treason by using his govt. position to make the Russians donate (bribe) 18 million to his charity so that they can buy and control US Uranium, like Bill and Hillary did, eh?

Repeating the Uranium One fairy tale in every thread from now until 2020 isn't gonna make it true.

Agent Orange claims he's giving all of his profits to charity and you believe that? Please - And let's not have another Trumpling yammer about how he gives his lousy 400k salary to charity. :rolleyes:

WASHINGTON

President Donald Trump’s U.S. businesses have received at least $15.1 million in revenue from political groups and federal agencies since 2015, according to a new report to be released Monday.

The money went to Trump’s airplanes, hotels, golf courses, even a bottled water company during the presidential campaign and the first 15 months of his presidency, according to a compilation of known records of the spending by Public Citizen obtained by McClatchy.

Trump businesses made millions off Republican groups and federal agencies, report says

Nice huh? - And of course he's in Mar-a-Lago playing golf AGAIN this weekend at a cost to taxpayers of 3.6 million per trip. And the massive security force that accompanies him? Millions more in his pocket - Food, Rooms, etc etc etc. It's disgusting.
Do you give your salary to charity? If not, how much do you give?

There's no way to divest. The banks, the partners, the contracts for naming rights are all in his name. You folks just don't know how things work. That's a regular leftist flaw in their arguments.

And you've YET to show a conflict of interest in merely paying RENT, renting a suite for a vacation, attending a conference at a Trump resort or paying for a hotel room..

Where there's a will to divest there's a way. Sadly there was no will to provide even the APPEARANCE of legitimacy. Hell, he was promoting his properties on Whitehouse.gov before getting called on it bigly. And of course, Ivanka attended the meeting with the Chinese right after the election and magically getting several new patents approved a few days later.

Don't even get me started about Jared. The shady loans and revenge against Qatar when they refused him a one in the form of blockade, it's never ending. And literally every swamp creature he brought in was using their position to enrich themselves.

Why should Trump's security have to pay to stay at his lavish resorts about every damn weekend? And of course you had all the untraceable foreign (Russian) LLCs buying Trump Condos from here to Timbuktu in order to curry favor.

President Trump’s companies sold more than $35 million in real estate in 2017, mostly to secretive shell companies that obscure buyers’ identities, continuing a dramatic shift in his customers' behavior that began during the election, a USA TODAY review found.

In Las Vegas alone, Trump sold 41 luxury condo units in 2017, a majority of which used limited liability companies – corporate entities that allow people to purchase property without revealing all of the owners’ names.

The trend toward Trump's real estate buyers obscuring their identities began around the time he won the Republican nomination, midway through 2016, according to USA TODAY's analysis of every domestic real estate sale by one of his companies.

In the two years before the nomination, 4% of Trump buyers utilized the tactic. In the year after, the rate skyrocketed to about 70%. USA TODAY's tracking of sales shows the trend held firm through Trump's first year in office.​

Trump sold $35M in real estate in 2017, mostly to secretive buyers

Sorry Flac - but you are enabling some very bad and dangerous behavior.

WASHINGTON

My charity is around 10% of my net. Of course, I could afford to give it all if I was raking in 10s of millions because I was POTUS as well as a real estate mogul.

WASHINGTON

My charity is around 10% of my net. Of course, I could afford to give it all if I was raking in 10s of millions because I was POTUS as well as a real estate mogul.

Bill and Hillary took in millions exchanging political favors for cash, Doc...they're notorious tightwads when it comes to charity. This string is a giant nothing burger that's starting to trend towards farce.

Hmm. Strange that The Clinton Foundation went out of business right after Hillary lost the election. Seems that donations dried up.

WASHINGTON

Gee. And how long has it been that an ACTUAL BUSINESS person has been President? You'll get used to working people being President. I'm over your fake ass outrage already.. :113:

Working??? He’s spends less time working than any President in history. He has “executive time” every morning. That’s when he watches TV.

He only works four days a week and then the goes golfing every weekend.

Trump has signed one major bill into law in the past 15 months.

WASHINGTON

Gee. And how long has it been that an ACTUAL BUSINESS person has been President? You'll get used to working people being President. I'm over your fake ass outrage already.. :113:

Working??? He’s spends less time working than any President in history. He has “executive time” every morning. That’s when he watches TV.

Y'know - for a POTUS with a historically low 41% approval rating, he sure has a lot of sycophants on this board.

The Fox-n-Friends thing masterfully explained:

Fox Derangement has reared its head again.

Fox gets the viewers because they hire attractive women, not the ones that look like little boys and angry gremlins.

Right wing snowflakes are trained well, show clearly Trump dishonesty and all you have to do is say Hillary and the snowflakes salivate hatred. Kinda weird how well 'dark money' has trained the conservative puppets. Sad.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump' Jonna Ivin

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump
I guess you're just jealous because Trump is doing a great job. See nothing about the bitch, you know who.

WASHINGTON

He has made the Obama legacy a bad memory, plus he kept Hillary out of the white house. He is the man, mission accomplished!

Forum List

Back