🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Democrats the party of crime

Give a Republican a Gun......and you have a safer neighborhood
Give a Democrat a Gun......and you have a war zone

Give a Republican Freedom......and you have a society of engaged development
Give a democrat Freedom.....and you have flash mob robberies, rampant car-jackings and drive by shootings

yeah...yeah....
(Always a few exceptions to any rule, but by and large, this rings true)

Democrats are the party of crime. But more than that, they are the party of unfathomable evil.

How evil are Democrats? They kill unborn children. Justify the murders as the victims not being human. Then market the body parts as human tissue and make a profit off the killings.

It's more than that, though that's probably the most egregious example. Just about everywhere that issues of political position line up with clear issues of right or wrong, good or evil, you can find Democrats solidly on the side of evil.

He says part of his job description everyday is that he has to fight with these assholes on every single issue.

During a rally in West Virginia on Saturday night, President Trump took aim at Democrats with numerous criticisms throughout his speech. He referred to the party as “the party of crime” and alluded that a Senate controlled by Democrats would turn the U.S. into Venezuela.

Trump Calls Democrats The Party Of Crime - Bing News

Trump 2020!

I am old enough to remember when the president was the leader of the whole country, and not just his party.

those were better days
Ya then we got Obama.... I notice you never whined he was JUST for his party... I wonder why?

It ended well before Obama, and I did complain about ti when Obama did it also.

You keep trying to paint me as something I am not, a mindless partisan sheep like you.

I disliked Obama even more than I dislike Trump.

You do a disservice to those stripes by being such a mindless partisan sheep. We are taught better than that in the Corps.

You are truly an untouchable.
Where do you live, India?
He routinely supports democrats in these threads. He routinely attacks republicans in these threads.

Yes, in most threads about Trump I side with the Dems as I do not like Trump or most of his policies. In threads about Obama I side with the Repubs because I did not like Obama or any of his policies.

It seems to be beyond the ability of your tiny little mind to grasp not everyone lives in the sheep pen of one of the parties.

He says part of his job description everyday is that he has to fight with these assholes on every single issue.

During a rally in West Virginia on Saturday night, President Trump took aim at Democrats with numerous criticisms throughout his speech. He referred to the party as “the party of crime” and alluded that a Senate controlled by Democrats would turn the U.S. into Venezuela.

Trump 2020!

I am old enough to remember when the president was the leader of the whole country, and not just his party.

those were better days
Ya then we got Obama.... I notice you never whined he was JUST for his party... I wonder why?

You keep trying to paint me as something I am not, a mindless partisan sheep like you.

You do a disservice to those stripes by being such a mindless partisan sheep. We are taught better than that in the Corps.

Not sure how I am untouchable. I live much closer to Indiana than to India.

Trump said ICE goes in where ms13 is, grabs 'em by the balls and takes them out! lol!

Trump 2020!

those were better days

That's alright. Gunny cleared it up for me.

those were better days

That's alright. Gunny cleared it up for me.

Of that I have no doubt, you and him seem to share the same sheep pen.

Trump 2020!

The Dems will get the Senate in 2020, if they don't this year. The Republicans have 21 seats to defend in 2020.

They will bet the House this year, and it's the House that controls the spending. So dotard better be able to finish is one term on the cheap, because he won't be spending anymore money after january next year.

And they will also get control of the oversight, ways and means, and ethics committee. I wonder how dotard is going to be able to handle watching little Ivanka getting raked over the coals in front of those committees?

Should make for some entertaining television next year.

Trump 2020!

The Dems will get the Senate in 2020, if they don't this year. The Republicans have 21 seats to defend in 2020.

They will bet the House this year, and it's the House that controls the spending. So dotard better be able to finish is one term on the cheap, because he won't be spending anymore money after january next year.

And they will also get control of the oversight, ways and means, and ethics committee. I wonder how dotard is going to be able to handle watching little Ivanka getting raked over the coals in front of those committees?

Please keep on believing that, just like I am sure you believed that Hitlery was going to win bigly in 2016. I love surety of the morons who vote for leftards..

Trump 2020!

Please keep on believing that, just like I am sure you believed that Hitlery was going to win bigly in 2016. I love surety of the morons who vote for leftards..
Yup I will definitely have a very big laugh AGAIN if the dems lose AGAIN.

Trump 2020!

Like the fucking Dems have ever controlled spending?

Come on now, who are you trying to fool

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump 2020!

The dems are the party of obstruction and crime.

Trump 2020!

The dems are the party of obstruction and crime.

That moniker fits both equally well

Trump 2020!
That's quite amusing. :71:

Trump 2020!

I didn't say they would control it. I said they would get control of it. All spending originates in the House.

Now they can gain some credibility by taking steps to control it. Right off the bat they can end the funding for the great tax cut scam and immediately come up with $1.5 trillion in revenue. They could then not borrow any money in 2019, and freeze spending for the remainder of the year.

This would set them up for a Medicare for all program in 2020, and it would be the only thing they would have to campaign for. If they get the Senate in 2020, even if dotard is reelected, he would sign it, because they would make him an offer he couldn't refuse, and unless he did would be a lame duck for four years, and there isn't a third bite at the apple.

Dotard is on his last few months of any relevance remaining in his Presidency.

Trump 2020!

Well, isn't this expected?

The press is the 'enemy of the people' & the Dems are 'the party of crime' according to Der Fuhrer.

TrumpHitler is calling his base/troops into formation to destroy the nation.

America is at war & we all know what good Hitler did before.

We know how that movie ended for Germany & now, look what is happening to AmericKKKa.
Democrats are the party of crime. Only brain dead ignorant assholes like you bring up Hitler.

Trump 2020!

I didn't say they would control it. I said they would get control of it. All spending originates in the House.

Now they can gain some credibility by taking steps to control it. Right off the bat they can end the funding for the great tax cut scam and immediately come up with $1.5 trillion in revenue. They could then not borrow any money in 2019, and freeze spending for the remainder of the year.

This would set them up for a Medicare for all program in 2020, and it would be the only thing they would have to campaign for. If they get the Senate in 2020, even if dotard is reelected, he would sign it, because they would make him an offer he couldn't refuse, and unless he did would be a lame duck for four years, and there isn't a third bite at the apple.

Dotard is on his last few months of any relevance remaining in his Presidency.
Don't matter what you say, you're a liar. You have no idea what will happen, all you want is the criminal party to win.

Trump 2020!

Well, isn't this expected?

The press is the 'enemy of the people' & the Dems are 'the party of crime' according to Der Fuhrer.

TrumpHitler is calling his base/troops into formation to destroy the nation.

America is at war & we all know what good Hitler did before.

We know how that movie ended for Germany & now, look what is happening to AmericKKKa.
The media is the enemy of the people.

You bastards are trying to ruin this country and must be stopped.

You are lying scum. The only nazis here are you bastards.

Your fucking dog & cat are prolly Nazis.

Forum List

Back