🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Democrats the party of crime

Based on their behavior, I can’t think of anything else to call them except maybe the party of chaos...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are unapologetic commies where the ends justifies the means. There isn't a line that they will not cross. They have no boundaries and will stoop to any tactic if it furthers the commie agenda.

He says part of his job description everyday is that he has to fight with these assholes on every single issue.

During a rally in West Virginia on Saturday night, President Trump took aim at Democrats with numerous criticisms throughout his speech. He referred to the party as “the party of crime” and alluded that a Senate controlled by Democrats would turn the U.S. into Venezuela.

Trump Calls Democrats The Party Of Crime - Bing News

Trump 2020!

I am old enough to remember when the president was the leader of the whole country, and not just his party.

those were better days
That ended when obummer told half the country to ride in the back of da bus!

He says part of his job description everyday is that he has to fight with these assholes on every single issue.

During a rally in West Virginia on Saturday night, President Trump took aim at Democrats with numerous criticisms throughout his speech. He referred to the party as “the party of crime” and alluded that a Senate controlled by Democrats would turn the U.S. into Venezuela.

Trump 2020!

Well, isn't this expected?

The press is the 'enemy of the people' & the Dems are 'the party of crime' according to Der Fuhrer.

TrumpHitler is calling his base/troops into formation to destroy the nation.

America is at war & we all know what good Hitler did before.

We know how that movie ended for Germany & now, look what is happening to AmericKKKa.
i prefer pot & kettle Trump.
tumblr_oakwb7wF2S1ua2e64o1_1280.jpg

Trump has his campaign manager in jail, and his lawyer in jail.. and democrats have what.

Trump 2020!
Truth hurts doesn't it....

Trump 2020!

I am old enough to remember when the president was the leader of the whole country, and not just his party.

those were better days
Ya then we got Obama.... I notice you never whined he was JUST for his party... I wonder why?

LOL!

I'm sorry, how young are you? If you think that started with Obama, or even with Bush, then you must have the memory of a goldfish.

Trump 2020!

The press is the 'enemy of the people' & the Dems are 'the party of crime' according to Der Fuhrer.

We know how that movie ended for Germany & now, look what is happening to AmericKKKa.

You live in a carnival 'hall of mirrors' of stereotypes.
Are you auditioning for a CNN job as a political pundit know nothing?

Trump 2020!

i prefer pot & kettle Trump.
tumblr_oakwb7wF2S1ua2e64o1_1280.jpg

Trump has his campaign manager in jail, and his lawyer in jail.. and democrats have what.

Control of the media and deep state.

Trump 2020!

those were better days
Ya then we got Obama.... I notice you never whined he was JUST for his party... I wonder why?

It ended well before Obama, and I did complain about ti when Obama did it also.

You keep trying to paint me as something I am not, a mindless partisan sheep like you.

I disliked Obama even more than I dislike Trump.

You do a disservice to those stripes by being such a mindless partisan sheep. We are taught better than that in the Corps.

Trump 2020!

The democrats have turned into scum....

Anyone that supports them supports scum.....

Trump 2020!

those were better days
That ended when obummer told half the country to ride in the back of da bus!

No, it ended about half way through the Clinton years.

The President is being very forgiving just calling them the party of crime.

They are really are the party of social justice terrorists.

Trump 2020!

those were better days

You keep trying to paint me as something I am not, a mindless partisan sheep like you.

You do a disservice to those stripes by being such a mindless partisan sheep. We are taught better than that in the Corps.

You are truly an untouchable.
Where do you live, India?

Trump 2020!

View attachment 219506

In case you heaven't noticed, and obviously, you haven't, Der Fuhrer Trump is the one currently 'in power' with his GOP Russian Nazis.
Both parties are parties of crime. So, Trump got it half right.

Trump 2020!

those were better days

You are truly an untouchable.
Where do you live, India?
He routinely supports democrats in these threads. He routinely attacks republicans in these threads.

Forum List

Back