Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

Way to speak the truth Mr. President!!!!!!!!!! No lack of sincerity with Trump...
No BS just plain honesty and calling it as he sees it. Warren lies to get a special deal for College entry and course acceptance by saying she is native American. She lied and has earned the Pocahontas title for the rest of her miserable lying life.
Many people from OK have Native American blood. Can you prove Warren doesn't?

Even the Cherokees say she isn't. She's been asked numerous times to prove her claim, she hasn't...or can't
Link?

If Native Americans (or any other American minority) want respect....umm...how about they actually DO something to EARN it, as the successful, low-crime Asian minority has done? All I hear from other minorities is GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME respect even though I haven't done a fucking thing to earn it, GIMME special treatment under the law or I'll be butthurt "offended" and you'll be WAAAYCIST! It's funny, I've noticed that in all these malcontent, minority, petulant-ingrate punks they haven't given us whites ANY reason to like them or care about their well-being in the slightest.

I find it refreshing that Trump speaks so honestly and like a real person. The fact is Warren is a lying hypocrite who used fake Native American heritage to secure a job. She's a moonbat fraud.

The best part? the real Native Americans that Trump was honoring, they laughed!!

:rofl:

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

He's so honest!

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

There were people cheering in Jersey City on 9/11

EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say

Were their thousands? Probably no. But that is a far cry from pretending to be a minority.

Did Fat Ass watch them? On TV? His lies are of much higher order magnitude than anything Warren has ever claimed. He is a great believer in the Big lie theory.

I find it refreshing that Trump speaks so honestly and like a real person. The fact is Warren is a lying hypocrite who used fake Native American heritage to secure a job. She's a moonbat fraud.

The best part? the real Native Americans that Trump was honoring, they laughed!!

:rofl:

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

He's so honest!

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

There were people cheering in Jersey City on 9/11

EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say

Were their thousands? Probably no. But that is a far cry from pretending to be a minority.

Did Fat Ass watch them? On TV? His lies are of much higher order magnitude than anything Warren has ever claimed. He is a great believer in the Big lie theory.

What does his weight have to do with anything? Fauxcahontas claims she is a Cherokee. She needs to prove it, or deal with being called out on it.

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."

Dolezal pretended to be black and had to resign.

Warren though, held to a different standard.

We are used to this sort of crap, just like Franken and company are held to a different standard.

They all need to get bent!

What does his weight have to do with anything? Fauxcahontas claims she is a Cherokee. She needs to prove it, or deal with being called out on it.
Yeah, and Michelle O claimed to be a woman, but she wasn't fooling anyone.

And Trump has claimed:

After a much-criticized appearance at the Boy Scouts of America's national jamboree, Trump claimed, "I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them." The organization denied it, and Trump's press secretary acknowledged the call never happened.

In tweets announcing his ban on transgender members of the military, he said he made the decision "after consultation with my generals and military experts" — but it came as a surprise to the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

When it was reported that Donald Trump Jr. met last year with a Russian lawyer, Trump Jr. issued a statement that later turned out to be misleading. The president's attorney insisted the elder Trump had nothing to do with it — but after The Washington Post reported he had dictated it, the White House admitted he had "weighed in."

In a phone conversation with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, Trump bragged he had campaign crowds of 50,000, though his biggest was 30,000. He more or less conceded that his vow to make Mexico pay for a border wall was bogus.

The Washington Post's Fact Checker describes Trump as "the most fact-challenged politician" it has ever encountered. In his first six months, it counted 836 false or misleading claims — 4.6 per day.

Bill Clinton, whom one political rival described as "an unusually good liar" — before Monica Lewinsky. Clinton must be thinking he could have gotten away with more deceit than he dared.

David Corn's 2004 book was titled "The Lies of George W. Bush." A sequel for Trump would take several volumes.

Barack Obama was condemned for what PolitiFact named the 2013 Lie of the Year — "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it." Obama admitted he was wrong and expressed regret. Trump utters bigger lies than that every day and never takes responsibility.

It would days to recount all President Trump's lies, the scary part is.....he seems to believe many of them.

Donald Trump's pathetic lies

Way to speak the truth Mr. President!!!!!!!!!! No lack of sincerity with Trump...
No BS just plain honesty and calling it as he sees it. Warren lies to get a special deal for College entry and course acceptance by saying she is native American. She lied and has earned the Pocahontas title for the rest of her miserable lying life.
Many people from OK have Native American blood. Can you prove Warren doesn't?

Even the Cherokees say she isn't. She's been asked numerous times to prove her claim, she hasn't...or can't
Link?

Cherokees launch website targeting Elizabeth Warren over Native American heritage claims

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."

I watched the clip and didn't hear any gasps of disbelief after he referred to the fake injun. I think I even heard a chuckle or two.

Seriously, I would have called a hell of a lot worse names than that.
I'm sure that "bone spur coward" has an interesting Navajo translation.

"I think what most people find offensive, is Senator Warren lying about her heritage to advance her career." Yet the lying media kept pushing the narrative that it was a "racial slur".

Warren can go fuck herself with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

I watched the clip and didn't hear any gasps of disbelief after he referred to the fake injun. I think I even heard a chuckle or two.

Seriously, I would have called a hell of a lot worse names than that.
I'm sure that "bone spur coward" has an interesting Navajo translation.

You have quite an imagination there bunky.

livin-dream-m-fucking-living-it-2noflaks-f-check-it-2990352.png

Trump is an outright racist pig If it's not Native Americans or Mexicans it's blacks he slanders and demeans

If it's not Native Americans or Mexicans it's blacks he slanders and demeans

He was mocking Fauxcahontas, not slandering and demeaning anyone.

Warren is a nut. Certifiable. Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got a free ride to college and a $340,000 job claiming "Eskimo cheekbones"?
That's what you offer up in response to more Trump idiocy?

Try this...

"...But the University of Pennsylvania, where Warren intermittently taught law school from 1987 through 1995, touted Warren as a minority faculty member in an official school publication, according to an online document obtained by The Boston Globe.

The school listed her as a minority in a “Minority Equity Report’’ posted on its website. The report, published in 2005, well after her departure, included her as the winner of a faculty teaching award in 1994. Her name was highlighted in bold, the designation used for minorities in the report. Neither the Warren campaign nor the University of Pennsylvania would explain why she was listed as a minority....The controversy started after it emerged that Harvard had billed her as a Native American faculty member and that Warren had listed herself as a minority for nearly a decade in a commonly used legal directory."

Records shed more light on Elizabeth Warren’s minority status - The Boston Globe
So what? That does not give Trump license to insult Native Americans anywhere, let alone at,a White House vent intended to honor Narive Americans!

What if, at an NAACP event, Trump (an idiot of the first order) said "We have a former president and we call him 'Sambo'."

Warren is a nut. Certifiable. Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got a free ride to college and a $340,000 job claiming "Eskimo cheekbones"?
That's what you offer up in response to more Trump idiocy?

Try this...

"...But the University of Pennsylvania, where Warren intermittently taught law school from 1987 through 1995, touted Warren as a minority faculty member in an official school publication, according to an online document obtained by The Boston Globe.

The school listed her as a minority in a “Minority Equity Report’’ posted on its website. The report, published in 2005, well after her departure, included her as the winner of a faculty teaching award in 1994. Her name was highlighted in bold, the designation used for minorities in the report. Neither the Warren campaign nor the University of Pennsylvania would explain why she was listed as a minority....The controversy started after it emerged that Harvard had billed her as a Native American faculty member and that Warren had listed herself as a minority for nearly a decade in a commonly used legal directory."

Records shed more light on Elizabeth Warren’s minority status - The Boston Globe
So what? That does not give Trump license to insult Native Americans anywhere, let alone at,a White House vent intended to honor Narive Americans!

What if, at an NAACP event, Trump (an idiot of the first order) said "We have a former president and we call him 'Sambo'."

From the mouth of a liberal. Tell us how you really feel.

Need a diaper? Yours is full cry baby.

Forum List

Back