Trump calls for congressional probe into possible wiretapping of his campaign

Trump killed my dog with a golf club in a fit a frustration during his campaign. No, I don't have proof, but I have been given that information. I demand a full congressional investigation.

as usual, good ol easy (op) being clueless about the horseshit he? slings on the board and his fellow morons pile on in total ignorance.

it's a rotating thread Russian-Winger contest to see who can be the most pointless dumbass.

To people who think they know something I would say... Not so fast, my friend.

But you're not one of those people, you're just a mindless shill.

The Latest: Senator: Intel panel to look at alleged wiretap

and you're not my friend. I have the propensity to distance myself from Russians, and Russian loving partisan hacks.

an NSA lawyer, or the opinion of a message board mutant like you .. gee, thats a tough one, let me ponder it for about two seconds ....

I haven't said you are my friend, have I?

I said, to people who knows something... you're not one of them. I even specified that you're mindless shill and you still didn't get it. Moron.

hell, you don't even know what you type do you ..

To people who think they know something I would say... Not so fast, my friend.

dumbass.

You think you know something... shitstain.

I know Trump cant call for an investigation on Obama.

and you're a trolling Russian loving bitch

He called it, and he's getting it.

Russian loving bitch? LOOOL... clear sign that commie is getting desperate.

as usual, good ol easy (op) being clueless about the horseshit he? slings on the board and his fellow morons pile on in total ignorance.

it's a rotating thread Russian-Winger contest to see who can be the most pointless dumbass.
like a circular firing squad Last man standing lol

Forum List

Back