Trump calls for congressional probe into possible wiretapping of his campaign

Why don't you demand from the President to declassify and release the FISA requests so we can see, what they truly were for, if they even happened?

Press the damn EASY BUTTON folks!

Illegal collection of personal info of Trump Team

Orchestrating illegal Intel leaks by distributing illegally obtained info to 16 Intel agencies that have perpetrated the leaks

Illegally wire-tapping Trump...

Trump calls for congressional probe into possible wiretapping of his campaign

"The White House on Sunday called for congressional investigations into its claims the Obama administration meddled in the 2016 election cycle in an attempt to gather information on then-Republican nominee Donald Trump."

I hope this seditious SOB (Obama) and everyone involved / who helped him gets 'burned'!

As this goes down, snowflakes, just remember:

'YOU' STARTED ALL OF THIS WITH 'YOUR' RUSSIAN FALSE NARRATIVES AND ACCUSATIONS!

Burn it down, Trump! Drain the seditious swamp!

Haaa I love how you left out Possible in your title...move along nothing here..

And There has to be an illegal action for the FBI to even look into wiring .

‘You’re in deep sh*t’: Lawmaker alerts Trump if phones were ‘tapped’ a judge found ‘probable cause of crime’

‘You’re in deep sh*t’: Lawmaker alerts Trump if phones were ‘tapped’ a judge found ‘probable cause of crime’
Not really. Being able to bull shit a judge isn't the same as finding evidence. They simply talked their way into a convincing argument that there is probable cause of a crime, not that they have proof that any crime was committed. I think they illegally tapped his communications and used that as probable cause.

Why don't you demand from the President to declassify and release the FISA requests so we can see, what they truly were for, if they even happened?

no need. the requests aren't classified anyway.

Let's also see The DNC server The DNC refuses to even let the FBI see. Why has no one been allowed to look at it?

could be an ongoing investigation building a case ...

Sorry, but NO, Eagle!

Obama has a proven public record of illegally spying on citizens, reporters, the media, and even Congress.

No reason to doubt he wouldn't do it again to protect his precious 'Legacy'.

Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates

"intercepted communications"

vep2ya.jpg

But... Trump has no proof!

Really? He authorized all of them.

U.S. Weighs Wide Overhaul of Wiretap Laws

2emkf1d.jpg

Told You !!

Anatomy of an Allegation
Baffling as it may be, it appears Trump’s accusation stems from a recent article published on Breitbart, the conservative news outlet formerly run by White House senior adviser Stephen Bannon.

“This is a somewhat stunning, in so far as the president of the United States doesn’t need to get his information about classified activity from Breitbart,” says Cato Institute fellow Julian Sanchez.

Trump cant order shit ...

While the order would have been requested by some part of the executive branch, Obama can’t order anything. Nor can Trump,” says former NSA lawyer April Doss, who stresses that her comments are based only on public information. “The order has to come from the court, and the court operates independently.”

and Obama didnt order anything ..

Russian-Wingers hard at work covering Trumps sorry ass.

Where is Obama to address questions about his Wiretapping of Trump Tower?

Phucking hilarious that Lefty is going to be caught in the very web of deceit and lies he wove himself!

The far left has collectively lost their fucking minds and that cognitive dissonance is seriously scary.

The media has become so good at brainwashing that they've gotten all the easily manipulated people into a very particular bullshit story. Nobody ever wants to admit they've been fooled. Admitting that you believed something when it was totally wrong hurts your ego. Your brain and all the processes of how you think and make decisions are basically designed to protect your ego. So even when faced with great evidence to prove someone wrong, they just retreat into more and more convoluted rationalizations of their current point of view. It lets them go on thinking they are smart.

Where is Obama to address questions about his Wiretapping of Trump Tower?

Phucking hilarious that Lefty is going to be caught in the very web of deceit and lies he wove himself!

The far left has collectively lost their fucking minds and that cognitive dissonance is seriously scary.

The media has become so good at brainwashing that they've gotten all the easily manipulated people into a very particular bullshit story. Nobody ever wants to admit they've been fooled. Admitting that you believed something when it was totally wrong hurts your ego. Your brain and all the processes of how you think and make decisions are basically designed to protect your ego. So even when faced with great evidence to prove someone wrong, they just retreat into more and more convoluted rationalizations of their current point of view. It lets them go on thinking they are smart.

yeah, its the Lefts fault Trump is a dumbass, and the evil media reports his stupidity ... blame it on them.

While the order would have been requested by some part of the executive branch, Obama can’t order anything. Nor can Trump,” says former NSA lawyer April Doss, who stresses that her comments are based only on public information. “The order has to come from the court, and the court operates independently.”

To people who think they know something I would say... Not so fast, my friend.

But you're not one of those people, you're just a mindless shill.

The Latest: Senator: Intel panel to look at alleged wiretap

and you're not my friend. I have the propensity to distance myself from Russians, and Russian loving partisan hacks.

an NSA lawyer, or the opinion of a message board mutant like you .. gee, thats a tough one, let me ponder it for about two seconds ....

and you're not my friend. I have the propensity to distance myself from Russians, and Russian loving partisan hacks.

an NSA lawyer, or the opinion of a message board mutant like you .. gee, thats a tough one, let me ponder it for about two seconds ....

I haven't said you are my friend, have I?

I said, to people who knows something... you're not one of them. I even specified that you're mindless shill and you still didn't get it. Moron.

I said, to people who knows something... you're not one of them. I even specified that you're mindless shill and you still didn't get it. Moron.

hell, you don't even know what you type do you ..

dumbass.

dumbass.

You think you know something... shitstain.

dumbass.

You think you know something... shitstain.

I know Trump cant call for an investigation on Obama.

and you're a trolling Russian loving bitch

Forum List

Back