Trump calls for McConnell to be ousted as GOP leader ‘immediately’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I’ve been watching McConnell ever since he became a senator. He was anti-Reagan. He has consistently fought hard to keep conservative candidates out of the senate. He is more responsible for the 30 trillion dollar debt than any other active legislative leader including Schumer and Pelosi. Trump is right.

476eb9ff291be9e0.jpg

The reason you got 3 Supreme Court justices is because of McConnell...the reason Trump got the only major piece of legislation he ever had passed (taxcuts) is because of McConnell...
But now yall hate Mitch too? bawahahhahaha....it's a cult
Oh really...... Do tell about these soooo important roles McConnell plays when he isn't undermining the republican's by playing both sides of the isle for his political life..

• Banned
Oh really...... Do tell about these soooo important roles McConnell plays when he isn't undermining the republican's by playing both sides of the isle for his political life..
True! People praise McConnell for getting judges elected but the truth is that he makes deals with the Democrats to get their judges elected too. There’s a reason why most of the judges in the district of D.C. are hard left Democrats even though Republicans have held the white house longer in the last forty years. Even Rand Paul has criticized McConnell’s horrible deal making.

I’ve been watching McConnell ever since he became a senator. He was anti-Reagan. He has consistently fought hard to keep conservative candidates out of the senate. He is more responsible for the 30 trillion dollar debt than any other active legislative leader including Schumer and Pelosi. Trump is right.

476eb9ff291be9e0.jpg

Trump could say everyone should come out as ladyboys and you'd support him.

McConnell got where he got for a reason.

Turtle Boy is 80 years old. I doubt he will be there much longer anyway.

Trump could have addressed the debt as president but did not. It seems he is trying to pass his failures off on others again.

Trump could have addressed the debt as president but did not. It seems he is trying to pass his failures off on others again.
Too busy with his rallies and needing adoration. I want him back as POTUS, yes. He did a great job...except he trusted the wrong people and let his guard down when they groveled believing they would be loyal. Big mistake. I think he learned from that lesson.

True! People praise McConnell for getting judges elected but the truth is that he makes deals with the Democrats to get their judges elected too. There’s a reason why most of the judges in the district of D.C. are hard left Democrats even though Republicans have held the white house longer in the last forty years. Even Rand Paul has criticized McConnell’s horrible deal making.
he made no deals with democrats to get judges silly one!

he's the ass that would not give Obama his constitutional right to pick and get, Scalia's replacement....

McConnell nuked the filibuster for supreme court justices....so democrats had no voice, on Trump's three picks.

McConnell also is the sole master of getting Trump off the hook on his second impeachment, with the excuse of Trump no longer being in office as president....

He got the senators to vote down impeachment, even though McConnell and most all other republicans senators said trump was guilty as hell! I think 10 r senators went along with impeaching trump added to the dems voting, but they needed to get to 67 votes to impeach him....they got to 57 or 58 on trump being guilty.

McConnell used Trump, Trump used McConnell.

Trump could say everyone should come out as ladyboys and you'd support him.

McConnell got where he got for a reason.
If McConnell was like Schumer and Reid you would know the difference. It is clear we are acting like Mayberry where everyone is waiting for Aunt Bee's Apple Pie when the Progs are Ghetto. In your face smash em up politics. There is nothing wrong with Mayberry. But the Progs do not want it and use that way of thinking to usurp the American way of life.

Trump is upset because McConnell just voiced his concern with the senators trump picked as R candidates as being less electable than he had hoped would win in their primary and they likely will not win the Senate back, as first thought.

Trump is just swatting back at McConnell!

Last edited:

476eb9ff291be9e0.jpg

He is not a president anymore, the leader was voted in by Kentuckians. You just can't kick out of anybody voted in, but Tramps plan is and was revenge, but I just don't agree with him.

He is not a president anymore, the leader was voted in by Kentuckians. You just can't kick out of anybody voted in, but Tramps plan is and was revenge, but I just don't agree with him.
You are joshing aren't you? No one does revenge better than a Prog. And Trump haters. McCain hated Trump so much that he screwed over his own voters on the Obamacare vote to remove it. This was the man who was supposed to lead the nation if he won in 2008. Forced on us by the elites. There are elderly now that are worrying about becoming a burden to their Children because of Biden and his agendas.

Too busy with his rallies and needing adoration. I want him back as POTUS, yes. He did a great job...except he trusted the wrong people and let his guard down when they groveled believing they would be loyal. Big mistake. I think he learned from that lesson.

If he surrounded himself with incompetent people that would have been no one's fault but his own.

Trump doesn't do that though, he only hires the best, so it must have been him.

The reason you got 3 Supreme Court justices is because of McConnell...the reason Trump got the only major piece of legislation he ever had passed (taxcuts) is because of McConnell...
But now yall hate Mitch too? bawahahhahaha....it's a cult
Mitch was the one who started building Bullshit Mountain back in 2009...

He built a monster and that monster is turning on him...

Mitch had always trouble controlling Bullshit Mountain, first it was the Tea PArty and then came Trump...

Mitch should have killed off Trump back at the early stages but his big problem has been. He underestimates the amount of Bullshit in Bullshit Mountain...

Seems fitting he will die by his own sword...

Forum List

Back