Trump calls ICE raids "very successful"

According to the article Trump said they would get about 2000 over the weekend. At that rate, it will only take 49 years to get them all, assuming nobody new comes in the mean time.
Would you come here knowing you will eventually be rounded up and deported?....well maybe you would you are an idiot but most people will not waste their time and money and risk their lives for nothing....

If I knew it would take 30 to 40 years till I happened, seems that would be worth it.
The days of it taking 30 to 40 years are over....you just don't know it yet...and you still haven't answered....why do you want them here?...be honest...

According to the article Trump said they would get about 2000 over the weekend. At that rate, it will only take 49 years to get them all, assuming nobody new comes in the mean time.
Would you come here knowing you will eventually be rounded up and deported?....well maybe you would you are an idiot but most people will not waste their time and money and risk their lives for nothing....

If I knew it would take 30 to 40 years till I happened, seems that would be worth it.
The days of it taking 30 to 40 years are over....you just don't know it yet...and you still haven't answered....why do you want them here?...be honest...

I do not want them here, I have said that 1000 times on here. You are the one cheering for a measly 2000 a weekend.

I do not want them here, I have said that 1000 times on here. You are the one cheering for a measly 2000 a weekend.
Do you want a wall?...do you want ICE to remove illegals?...do you want the asylum laws changed?...if so you want what Trump wants....if not then you want them here....

Do you want a wall?...do you want ICE to remove illegals?...do you want the asylum laws changed?...if so you want what Trump wants....

No

Yes

Yes

Do you want a wall?...do you want ICE to remove illegals?...do you want the asylum laws changed?...if so you want what Trump wants....

No

Yes

Yes
You want them here but don't have the cajones to say it...

No

Yes

Yes

you are such a simpleton.

No

Yes

Yes

You are just too stupid to recognize brilliance when you see it....and you are a lying POS....

do the left realize they are christians? well?

Last edited:
Does anyone else here see the similarities between ICE raids rounding up men, women and children and putting them in concentration camps for the crime of wanting to live in the United States, to rounding up Jews in Nazi Germany. This is terrorizing people who represent no threat to you. These are Storm Trooper tactics of harassment of immigrant communities.

Disgraceful.

No

Yes

Yes

You are just too stupid to recognize brilliance when you see it....and you are a lying POS....

:itsok:

poor little Trump worshiper. If anyone does not kiss the ass of Trump daily they are the enemy in your tiny little mind.

Does anyone else here see the similarities between ICE raids rounding up men, women and children and putting them in concentration camps for the crime of wanting to live in the United States, to rounding up Jews in Nazi Germany. This is terrorizing people who represent no threat to you. These are Storm Trooper tactics of harassment of immigrant communities.

Disgraceful.

No, no similarities at all.

This kind of stupid shit does not help your cause, it just makes you look like a fucking moron.

The Jews were legal residents , the illegal immigrants are not.

The Jews were being rounded up to be killed, the the illegal immigrants are not.

poor little Trump worshiper. If anyone does not kiss the ass of Trump daily they are the enemy in your tiny little mind.
If you would stop and really think instead of spew hatred for Trump you would see how much better we are now than just three short years ago....why would anyone want to go back to 2015?....short memory I guess...

If you would stop and really think instead of spew hatred for Trump you would see how much better we are now than just three short years ago....why would anyone want to go back to 2015?....short memory I guess...

I do not hate Trump, I hate cult member such as yourself who lack the basic intelligence to see beyond everything being black and white.

I actually agree that Trump is better than Obama, but I view Obama as the 2nd worst POTUS ever, so being better than Obama is a damn fucking low bar.

Johnny Manziel is a better QB than Ryan Leaf, but that still does not make him a good QB.

then there's this -

Economy and taxes
TRUMP: “No President has done what I have in … the first 2 1/2 years of his Presidency, including the fact that we have one of the best Economies in the history of our Country.” — tweets Saturday.

THE FACTS: This is one of Trump’s most frequent falsehoods. The economy is solid but it’s not one of the best in the country’s history. Trump is also claiming full credit for an economic expansion that began under President Barack Obama in mid-2009.

The economy expanded at an annual rate of 3.2 percent in the first quarter of this year. That growth was the highest in just four years for the first quarter.

In the late 1990s, growth topped 4 percent for four straight years, a level it has not yet reached on an annual basis under Trump. Growth even reached 7.2 percent in 1984.

While the economy has shown strength, it grew 2.9% in 2018 — the same pace it reached in 2015 — and simply hasn’t hit historically high growth rates.

___

Like all criminals they never think they will be caught and if they are they can cry.

the funny thing is they think they should be staying in a hotel with TVs, showers, refrigerators, toilets, WTF is wrong with these illegal losers? they had nothing come here and have something and bitch? WTF.

then there's this -

Economy and taxes
TRUMP: “No President has done what I have in … the first 2 1/2 years of his Presidency, including the fact that we have one of the best Economies in the history of our Country.” — tweets Saturday.

THE FACTS: This is one of Trump’s most frequent falsehoods. The economy is solid but it’s not one of the best in the country’s history. Trump is also claiming full credit for an economic expansion that began under President Barack Obama in mid-2009.

The economy expanded at an annual rate of 3.2 percent in the first quarter of this year. That growth was the highest in just four years for the first quarter.

In the late 1990s, growth topped 4 percent for four straight years, a level it has not yet reached on an annual basis under Trump. Growth even reached 7.2 percent in 1984.

While the economy has shown strength, it grew 2.9% in 2018 — the same pace it reached in 2015 — and simply hasn’t hit historically high growth rates.

___
That is all fake news BS...we are living this great economy pal and you will have a very hard time convincing people its not great with BS like that....we believe our eyes ears and savings accounts more than we do CNN type bullshit.......

I do not hate Trump, I hate cult member such as yourself who lack the basic intelligence to see beyond everything being black and white.

I actually agree that Trump is better than Obama, but I view Obama as the 2nd worst POTUS ever, so being better than Obama is a damn fucking low bar.

Johnny Manziel is a better QB than Ryan Leaf, but that still does not make him a good QB.
You are a cult member of the left...and they get proven wrong on a daily basis...but knock yourself out...go ahead and vote for a dem....you will eventually learn...

You are a cult member of the left...and they get proven wrong on a daily basis...but knock yourself out...go ahead and vote for a dem....you will eventually learn...

:21::21::21::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Oh yeah, lots of cult members call Obama the 2nd worst POTUS ever in the history of the country!

Fuck you cultist are funny as hell.

then there's this -

Economy and taxes

___
That is all fake news BS...we are living this great economy pal and you will have a very hard time convincing people its not great with BS like that....we believe our eyes ears and savings accounts more than we do CNN type bullshit.......

prove it - dispute the numbers with facts from a credible source

or

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Forum List

Back